This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    I have a wayout theory(besides his stupid ideas about her job) as to why Pete got up and left Sam that morning, but I'd better not say it. PG forum and all.
    I wrote a naughty fic on why Pete walked out! And yes, it can't be aired on a PG forum! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
      Okay... let's try this again. I posted a few days ago that my enormous fanfic was finally complete, except for the epilogue. But, naturally, I had the link wrong. So, here goes another try at this...

Eh, em!!

My fanfic is finally complete. (except for the epilogue -- expect to see that up within a few days.) Warning: it's long (27 chapters, 77K words!) However, it's full of all the delightful ship you can possibly want in one sitting. Lots and lots of mush.

And, many thanks to Mei Mei and Michelle, who first inspired me to write one!

Hopefully, the link is now working.
      Oh, my! That is a huge fic!
      Congrats on the fic!! You realize it will become an addiction!
      And I helped to inspire you??? I feel honored! I will try to read it soon! I am in the middle of writing two different fics (which is confusing enough!). I don't read much when I am writing for fear of unintentional plagerism!

Comment

I have a new video! It's called

Reunited from the soundtrack "Van Helsing"
        (Just for you, Mel! )

This is a Sam and Jack one this time. And it's a little different, but I hope you'll like it.

The link is in my sig.
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Oh, my! That is a huge fic!
          Congrats on the fic!! You realize it will become an addiction!
          And I helped to inspire you??? I feel honored! I will try to read it soon! I am in the middle of writing two different fics (which is confusing enough!). I don't read much when I am writing for fear of unintentional plagerism!
          Yes, Mei Mei, you did inspire me!! Your "big, honkin' cat" fic was amongst the first SG1 shipper stories I read! And, I cannot imagine writing TWO fics at once -- my life pretty much ground to a halt with just one in the pipeline. I'm thinking of writing some fluff before tackling my next long story. Maybe something short and full of hot, animal luuuuvin... tee-hee! Anyway, whenever you get a chance, I'd love your opinion. No rush, it's not going anywhere!
          -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Yes, Mei Mei, you did inspire me!! Your "big, honkin' cat" fic was amongst the first SG1 shipper stories I read! And, I cannot imagine writing TWO fics at once -- my life pretty much ground to a halt with just one in the pipeline. I'm thinking of writing some fluff before tackling my next long story. Maybe something short and full of hot, animal luuuuvin... tee-hee! Anyway, whenever you get a chance, I'd love your opinion. No rush, it's not going anywhere!
            LOL! That fic was the first that I wrote! It's real name is Back to Reality, but I have heard it called the "big, honkin' cat" fic, the "ice world" fic and a few others! It is an obsession, hence the name of my website.

My beta has one fic that she is working on. I am working on a team story that I won't be posting for a long time. It is a novel length canon story, so no ship! An experiment in writing! I got tired of writing no ship so I started another story that I had in mind.

Hopefully, my beta will be finished with her review of the finished story soon, but her real life has taken over her life for a while! RL is a real bummer!

Comment

LOL! That fic was the first that I wrote! It's real name is Back to Reality, but I have heard it called the "big, honkin' cat" fic, the "ice world" fic and a few others! It is an obsession, hence the name of my website.

My beta has one fic that she is working on. I am working on a team story that I won't be posting for a long time. It is a novel length canon story, so no ship! An experiment in writing! I got tired of writing no ship so I started another story that I had in mind.

Hopefully, my beta will be finished with her review of the finished story soon, but her real life has taken over her life for a while! RL is a real bummer!
              LOL! RL IS a bummer! (I'm teaching middle school full time, have 11-month old twins, and am finishing my master's degree in the evenings. RL, in my opinion, is HIGHLY overrated!)

Can't wait to read what you're working on, whenever it's out.
              -Kari

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

(Just for you, Mel! )

This is a Sam and Jack one this time. And it's a little different, but I hope you'll like it.

The link is in my sig.
                What a cool concept!!!!!!!!! ...That was like a SNY vid....Sorry I wasn't able to see it sooner....(stupid allergies) Is that YOU?????

Good Job Tasha...I like that you are trying something TOTALLY new
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey, shipmates. I 'tried' to post this last night, but everytime I tried, it would say I can only post something every 20 seconds (BIG flaw, since I wasn't posting that fast ). Anyhoo, I gave up. Below are the two posts I tried to respond too.

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Dear galaxy

Thank you and if you desire to see extra shippy details I forgot to mention , please do let me know ..Being the new one in charge , I'd love to please the audience.

Caty
                  I want to see a scene where Jack kisses Sam dumb. She tries to talk, but it just comes out mumbles. And Jack smirks with that 'look what I just did to the smartest woman in the universe' knowing grin. I want to see Jack kiss Sam like she's never been kissed! (and I'll be the stunt kisser for Amanda through this... *nods at unselfish act of sacrifice*)

Sally

ps - i'm having trouble with the forum tonight, so i want to pass along to tame that i'm glad she had fun with ship mum.

~~~

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  *waves smelling salts under Sally's nose*

Are you OK there, Sally? You nearly hit your head on the way down!!

Kel'dor: Yes> We weree extremely worried for your wel-being!!
                  Hehe, I'm fine, mad gater. You don't have to worry about my brain (such as it is).

Sally, who found out tonight she's got a symbiote too... Sokar... just my luck
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    What a cool concept!!!!!!!!! ...That was like a SNY vid....Sorry I wasn't able to see it sooner....(stupid allergies) Is that YOU?????

Good Job Tasha...I like that you are trying something TOTALLY new
                    ((((((((((Tame)))))))))) Thank you! And, yes, that's me. *blushes profusely*
                    Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Okay... let's try this again. I posted a few days ago that my enormous fanfic was finally complete, except for the epilogue. But, naturally, I had the link wrong. So, here goes another try at this...

Eh, em!!

My fanfic is finally complete. (except for the epilogue -- expect to see that up within a few days.) Warning: it's long (27 chapters, 77K words!) However, it's full of all the delightful ship you can possibly want in one sitting. Lots and lots of mush.

And, many thanks to Mei Mei and Michelle, who first inspired me to write one!

Hopefully, the link is now working.
                      Karibou, nice fic but it looks like chapters 6 and 7 got cut off somehow and the chapter scroll-down menu won't appear at the bottom of the page, but it will appear at the top. Could you look into that please?

Other than what appears to be these 2 technical dificulties, it look like a nice long shippy fic! I LOVE nice long shippy fics!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Karibou, nice fic but it looks like chapters 6 and 7 got cut off somehow and the chapter scroll-down menu won't appear at the bottom of the page, but it will appear at the top. Could you look into that please?

Other than what appears to be these 2 technical dificulties, it look like a nice long shippy fic! I LOVE nice long shippy fics!!
                        Hmmm.... Chapters 6 and 7 appear when I go to it, and the scroll-down menu is on the bottom of all the pages that I can see. FF.net was having some issues last week, but it all seems better now... Maybe it just hadn't loaded all the way... try refreshing the page? I have nothing to do with the technical display of the fic, that's all FF.net's doing. Let me know if you can't read those chapters.
                        -Kari

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          Hey, shipmates. I 'tried' to post this last night, but everytime I tried, it would say I can only post something every 20 seconds (BIG flaw, since I wasn't posting that fast ). Anyhoo, I gave up. Below are the two posts I tried to respond too.

I want to see a scene where Jack kisses Sam dumb. She tries to talk, but it just comes out mumbles. And Jack smirks with that 'look what I just did to the smartest woman in the universe' knowing grin. I want to see Jack kiss Sam like she's never been kissed! (and I'll be the stunt kisser for Amanda through this... *nods at unselfish act of sacrifice*)

Sally

ps - i'm having trouble with the forum tonight, so i want to pass along to tame that i'm glad she had fun with ship mum.

~~~

Hehe, I'm fine, mad gater. You don't have to worry about my brain (such as it is).

Sally, who found out tonight she's got a symbiote too... Sokar... just my luck
                          ! SOKAR?!?!?!

*zats Sally and takes her to tok'ra homeworld blindfolded so that Sokar can be removed*

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

(Just for you, Mel! )

The link is in my sig.
                            This was wonderful, Tasha! That music is so dramatic and the way you transitioned at the end in time to the hard notes in the music was wonderful! And of course, the Imzadi quote is so appropo for Jack & Sam!

Keep up the wonderful work!

Comment

K, here's a couple of things I'd been thinking about today that I wanted to share with you guys.

spoilers for s7 (pete discussed), and s8's affinity, and threads speculation

Spoiler:
                              I was thinking about if Sam dumped Pete by the end of Threads. I was running some dialog in my head, and I came up with something I wanted to share.

Jack asks about Pete, and Sam tells him that she broke up with him. I can't remember the exact dialog that I came up with for this part/scene, but the part I do remember and thought was fitting was...

Sam - "I got involved with Pete because I was lonely and determined. I broke up with him because.... I was lonely and determined."

Pete didn't fill in the holes, just emphasized what was missing to begin with. She really went into it with true intentions (not maliciously using Pete), but her heart couldn't lie to her anymore.

Okay, another thing...

I was thinking (don't laugh) about how Amanda's pregnancy could be dealt with in season 9.

pure *speculation* on season 9

Spoiler:

Amanda's pregnancy is covered up with her having to sit out a few eps with a very bad broken leg. With no Tok'ra around -and she can't heal herself- she has to wait weeks to recover. Now, go ahead a few months, and that healed leg is acting up (dullish pain and weakness). And she maybe hurts it again, or the continual use of it in the field... she decides to pack it in with gate travel. Sam as Doctor Carter maybe? But if she resigns her commission, then there's another chance for her and Jack to be together.

K, done with my stream of consciousness posting.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

This was wonderful, Tasha! That music is so dramatic and the way you transitioned at the end in time to the hard notes in the music was wonderful! And of course, the Imzadi quote is so appropo for Jack & Sam!

Keep up the wonderful work!
                                Thank you, Mei Mei! I was just trying to expand my horizons a little. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
                                Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X