This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Caty, I just saw 'Don't want to miss a thing'.... how'd you do that at the end?1

Sally

ps - Great vid!

Let me watch it again and I'll tell you ..Can't remember the ending of that one!!!I always get mixed up with my videos.

But thank you Sally ..I know that I try to tell a story as much as I can ..I love doing that ..it's fiction but it does make the show or video very shippy if I see it that way.

PS: Right ...the pic of Sam and Jack kissing on the couch is a manip that my friend steffi did and Sam and Jack are bound to finish off on the couch at the end of season 8..Don't you agree!!!!

Caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 11 November 2004, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Yes, in French, English and Italian (I'm trying Italian right now and it's very funny Sam seems to speak so much and so fast ).
      I'm used with Sam's french voice (on tv, we only have french voices. In fact, we never have films or tv shows in original version )
      And all seasons have this shape too.

Caty, I've watched your video Thinking Over. I LOVE it !!! I didn't know this song before but I really like it. The scenes in black and white were very cool.

Thank you flo I may check Amazon.fr.

and "Thinking over "..yes It's the wedding video and the black and white scenes are a favourite of mine when I tell Story

Caty

Comment

Hello there shippers!!!!

As you can guess, my computer went all anti shipper on me last night.

Please check out my forum thread in fandom!!!!

PS: we may not like his character, but...

HAPPY 33rd DDL!!!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Birthday Sam And Jack Shipper!
          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sam & Jack Shipper!!!!!!

Hope all your wishes and dreams come true.. Pssst, dont forget to wish for S/J to get together!! Have a great day!!
            Last edited by Nikkirose; 11 November 2004, 01:53 AM. Reason: My own stupidity

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM & JACK SHIPPER
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                tauripeg ..your daughter is so right and how old is she again??...
                Spoiler:
                ..the only reason we didn't get a kiss ..is probably because she also was still with Pete
                I mean ..she can't really kiss Jack if she is still with Pete .

Mind you saying that.. Teal'c slept with that girl in A$$inity and he was supposed to be with Ishta

..so I suppose we live in the modern world ..and a kiss is not too bad in that case ..but still ..that plus the fact of season 8 being official ..made the kiss go away

..They thought well... we have another year to deal with the Pete/Sam and Jack/Sam story line ..so we'll do it well in due time ..well I hope they'll hurry up a bit now ..It's nearly too late already but we'll get our resolution this year ...no doubt

Caty
                She's twenty and a shipper. Yes I have tried to train her well.
                Spoiler:
                At the very end of the commentary AT asked if Carter was going to get a fishing invite next year from Jack & What would she do about it. They told her jokingly that Jack would invite Pete to go fishing, And my clever and sarcasticly humored daughter said that pete may go fishing with jack but only one would return (jack of course) .

Hopefully we will get new spoilers soon to ease all our fears.
                Hanging in there till January-New episodes YEA!

peg
                sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
                  She's twenty and a shipper. Yes I have tried to train her well.
                  Spoiler:
                  At the very end of the commentary AT asked if Carter was going to get a fishing invite next year from Jack & What would she do about it. They told her jokingly that Jack would invite Pete to go fishing, And my clever and sarcasticly humored daughter said that pete may go fishing with jack but only one would return (jack of course) .

Hopefully we will get new spoilers soon to ease all our fears.
                  Hanging in there till January-New episodes YEA!

peg
                  Tauripeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen you in a while!

What do you think of all the Moebius, Threads, Citizen Joe and Gemini stuff?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Tauripeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen you in a while!

What do you think of all the Moebius, Threads, Citizen Joe and Gemini stuff?
                    Hey sueKay,

I've been around mainly lurking on the thread. Never seem to have enough time to do much posting. The few things that have been released to us have me feeling somewhat hopefull for the second half of the season. I guess it depends on what tptb do with it. I know what I would like to happen. I want Sam to come to her senses with regards to pete. I want Jack & Sam to admit to each other their feelings and finally have that talk. And by the end I want Jack & Sam together some way. And I want a big honkin KISS at least one, But lots of kisses would be wonderful.

Glad you had lots of fun at your convention. The way you described it everybody seemed sooo nice.

Also thanks to everyone for the green squares of love a few days ago on my other post.

Happy shipping everyone-have to get ready for work now.
                    Hanging in there until January-New episodes-YEA!

peg
                    sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                    Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Well I saw that the thread was slipping down a few notches, thought I'd do my part to bring it back up to the top . . . I know I know, but what is a fellow shipper for?

Coffee anyone?

Comment

I read possible the best written S/J fic ever yesterday (Thankyou for reccomending it Amy!! I couldn't put it down! lol), and a lot of you 'old timers' (hehe) have probably read/heard of it already, but I wanted to share it anyway! For the newbies. And I just needed an outlet to rave about it, it just affected me so much when i read it. And just those who haven't read it, because you should read it, it's great!

Future Imperfect by Sally Reeve

http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk...imperfect.html

it's long, but soooo very good.

~~Close To Crazy~~
                        Psychotic Kitten
                        'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          Okay, silly equation here:

(Sam+Pete)(Sam+Jack)=0

1) Sam+Pete = 0

or

2) Sam+Jack = 0

Therefore, according to these possible answers, the only true answer for (Sam+Pete)(Sam+Jack)=0 is Sam+Pete...

I'm gonna do my homework now lol.

i think you'llfind your maths faulty. i used three super-computers to rework your equation.

Sam + Pete = -6000 =Totally gross, yucky yucky yucky, just wrong on so many levels

Sam + Jack = 1000000 = entirely the right way to go, the only true path and their joint destiny, and the one sure way to get lots of shippers to spend lots of money buying Cd's and watching Atlantis.
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Well my hubs is a shipper (albeit still a bit in the closet) and he was saying ugly things and drinking heavily right along with me when we watched Affinity...

So, yes, a man can be a shipper! I think it's a good thing--brings balance to the force!

*marimba, who just saw the new Star Wars trailer and feels compelled to quote it *
                            Men can most definitely be shippers. My hubs is one too although he isn't as in your face about it as I am. He sees it plain as day, as he should since it is there!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                              Now before I say this I must reiterate that I am indeed a strong male . . . yes of course I am.

Ya know towards the end of that episode where Jack was kind of going 'in and out' of mind. When he said, "Love you Sarah" my heart honestly stopped . . . I was waiting for Sam, in the guise of comforting him to reply "I love you too Jack!" but no no no, that didn't happen, talk about a groaner. The voices in my head sounded like the audience when Mulder and Scully almost kissed during X-Files the movie!

So ya I'm a dude and all, but man that had my heart melting!!!
                              Aww, you're such a sweetie! yeah, that was a total cop-out in the X-Files movie, what a bunch of cowards to not give us that! But I'm sure the day wil come when jack will say I love you Sam. of course, he'll probably be dying, or hallucinating, or think that she can't hear him cos she's dying or something....but she'll pull through and rescue/save him, or wake up and say 'I love you jack' too

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                                Aww... No one liked my equation? It's perfectly logical!

Anyways...

I'll go back to doing my four essays that I have to get done for Tuesday, and my pre-calc homework. Yay for four-day weekend!
                                Look at her face.....now that's a woman in seventh heaven.

If only sam could remember being kissed by Jack, instead of hallucinating it or being under a drug, or it all being in jack's little groundhog today....once she really kissed Jack, there's no-way she'd consider even going anywhere near Pete the Doomed Potato again.

Comment

Working...
                                X