• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Personally, I like this one!!! Hehehehehe

Agree that one is a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      And now, for my 500th post (and no longer a Death Glider Pilot)....

Hopefully they next time they sleep together, they won't be sleeping!
      Thanks for the great picture! Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
        Just after finding this image. It's Pete, the Potatoe detective.
        ROFL!! That's fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          In France, we already have it too, and the other seasons as well.
          And the box is very cool, it's a Stargate shape. Is it the same box in other countries ?
          The box I have for S7 is just like all the others. It's s rectangle that holds all five DVDs. I'll bet yours is cool

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Caty your vid "Angel" is great!!!

I'm just a sucker for Happy Shipper Endings!!!!!
            Thank you ShipNana

Yeah ....I like resigning Jack ...A LOT
            and the song "Angel" is so great ..I just love Aerosmith

I wanted to do so much a video about resignation ..cuz I think this is what we are looking for or alternative story line : Jack becoming a civilian.

..And me too I love happy shipper endings although I know that TPTB will never let Sam and Jack ride into the sunset ..but at least they will let them be together.

Their life will still be complicated because of the threat to humanity ..they'll be still very busy but will still keep some free time for themselves from time to time that we 'll be fortunate to see on screen ..YAH Lucky us

Caty

Comment

Whew! Time-restricted internet access ( )is playing hob with keeping track of this thread!
              Have there been any more spoilers floating the shipper way?
              I saw the new Bridget Jones movie at the weekend by the way... Not really my kind of thing but it was very funny... and depressingly it reminded me a little of Stargate... gah... I *know* things are becoming to soap-like on a show when Bridget reminds me of it!
              (Although I do wanna say:
              Why can't we have some S/J RST like the Bridget/Mark scenes in this film??!! )
              Last edited by Lunar; 10 November 2004, 02:27 PM. Reason: Bizarre little smiley that appeared...

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                The box I have for S7 is just like all the others. It's s rectangle that holds all five DVDs. I'll bet yours is cool
                Yeah really cool
                if you want to have a look, you can go there :
                http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...8.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
                (hope it'll work )
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  In France, we already have it too, and the other seasons as well.
                  And the box is very cool, it's a Stargate shape. Is it the same box in other countries ?

florence ..does it (Season 7) play in English too ?

I mean I 'm french but I prefer the original version ..and I really don't like Sam's french voice ...Do you?!!!....because I may get it from France then just to get a different shape for a change.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                    In case anyone is interested in seeing me with some nice Stargate people , I've just put up my pics with Paul, Teryl, Neil & Don.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/shels86/paul.jpg
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ls86/teryl.jpg
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/shels86/neil.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/shels86/don.jpg

I know this doesn't have anything to do with ship....if it helps, you can't really see it, but that's one of ship sistah's proud shipper t-shirts I'm wearing!
                    What nice pictures! I really liked the one with Don!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      Ack. I disappeared again lol. Did I miss anything of great importance?
                      No!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                        Pity that you get red card just for speakin yer mind, I thought about posting on that thread but just changed my mind . . .

But I don't think that HALO is off topic, cause I've been wanting to ask if anyone else ever played HALO and hang on to that assault rifle and pretend they are Jack O'neill running around blowing away bad guys???

Or am I the only one?

All HALO needs is a fine fox of a lady like AT and my addiction would be complete!
                        No you aren't alone.It is really really cool
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Thank you ShipNana

Yeah ....I like resigning Jack ...A LOT
                          and the song "Angel" is so great ..I just love Aerosmith

I wanted to do so much a video about resignation ..cuz I think this is what we are looking for or alternative story line : Jack becoming a civilian.

..And me too I love happy shipper endings although I know that TPTB will never let Sam and Jack ride into the sunset ..but at least they will let them be together.

Their life will still be complicated because of the threat to humanity ..they'll be still very busy but will still keep some free time for themselves from time to time that we 'll be fortunate to see on screen ..YAH Lucky us

Caty

Half the reason I want the second half of Season 8 to start is so we can get new screen caps for your wonderful vid stories.

And if TPTB don't give us what we want, but I'm hoping they will, we have your creative story telling genius to do it for us!!!

Watch out TPTB, your may just get replaced by CATY!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Well I'm off to bed now.I just saw the broca divide episode and the first commentment.I didn't know Jonas (not Quin) had proposed to Sam.She gave him back the ring and the guy was really nuts.And in the broca didvide how she kisses Jack and ask:don'tyou want me?
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                              What nice pictures! I really liked the one with Don!
                              Yes, that is the sweetest!! *sigh*
                              It looks like he is saying: "Can I keep her?"
                              I bet you had a wonderful time shelsfc!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                Well I'm off to bed now.I just saw the broca divide episode and the first commentment.I didn't know Jonas (not Quin) had proposed to Sam.She gave him back the ring and the guy was really nuts.And in the broca didvide how she kisses Jack and ask:don'tyou want me?
                                goodnight _anubis

the broca divide is rather good hee hee
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X