• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
    Caty! loved "ANGEL" <claps hands>

those lost city scenes always make me tear up

i find myself like a little kid again goin "again ...again"

jack and sam forever

Thank you sami ..I also like that video specially when Jack writes his resignation letter and what happened next!!! (he's free).. Hehehehehe

Of course the lost city clips are great to use in videos ..and with the right music accompanying them ..it makes the video powerfull to watch...I try to concentrate as much as I can on the eye contact, facial expression or body language to interpret a scene and I think it show a lot in that video .

Glad you enjoyed "Angel" Aerosmith Sami.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
      *LOL*

Ship is hip!

LOL and I'm doctor Ship on a mission to ship

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SUEKAY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

There ya go hun!!! Now go turn on the VCR or DVD player and watch 2 of your favorite shippy eps!!!

While your doing that eat a Shipper Cookie being sure to dunk it in the beverage of your choice! Preferably Dr. Shipper!
        (((((((((((((Ship Nana)))))))))))

Thank you!!!!!!

*picks up plate of Every Colour Shipper Cookie and dunks a yellow one into her DrShipper*

I'll watch some ship eps when I go to bed.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
          hey there fine peoples!
          just a quick "hey" b4 i get ready for the day...
          i go to sleep and wake up to 7 extra pages of posts...argghh to timezone differences!..
          caty,loved the "feels so good" vid..whats the hand squeeze scene towards the end of it from?
          i m pretty sure its that vid...i have seen soo many of them
          well..adios all
          love will prevail, j/s forever
          Bee
          p.s.. gemini cant wait....ahhhh!

Thank you Queen Bee .

"Feels so good" is such a different video with the music and song only ..I loved making that video ..and I used to be a Sonique fan ..we don't hear much of her now ..I wish she could release some new titles.
          The hand squeeze : message in the bottle

Glad you enjoyed it and hopefully will enjoy many more until GEMINI comes our way on the 21 th december in UK

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            LOL and I'm doctor Ship on a mission to ship
            I am THE Dr Shipper!

*glances up and realises how much of a megalomaniac she now looks*

Eep!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome BeaC to the shipper family

..and relax , put your feet up and post a lot Don't forget ShipNana's cookies, MG's beverage, Caty and Marimba's shippy videos at the cineplex(Shipper town) and all the fantastic artists (wallpapers and collages) specially Mala 's artwork , and fics writers out there

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                (((((((((((((Ship Nana)))))))))))

Thank you!!!!!!

*picks up plate of Every Colour Shipper Cookie and dunks a yellow one into her DrShipper*

I'll watch some ship eps when I go to bed.
                SueKay, just make sure you have everyone you know taping the repeats on Saturday so you'll make sure you see them!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  SueKay, just make sure you have everyone you know taping the repeats on Saturday so you'll make sure you see them!
                  Avatar is on Tomorrow night again SueKay at 8 pm.

Comment

I am THE Dr Shipper!

Eep!
                    LOL Have soms cookies xx
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      ((((((((((((Bev))))))))))
                      ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))

Thanks guys!

You're the best!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am THE Dr Shipper!

Eep!
                        You are the Dr Shipper (The big boss) and I'm Doctor Caty Ship ..and shhhhhhhhhh....I'm on a secret mission

Sam and Jack forever together at the end of season 8 . I betcha

Caty

Comment

eeeeeeeeee!!
                          ^ That was me landing firmly back in Gateworld after my three day absence from the ship thread! Thank you so VERY much all the people who wished me a happy birthday! I've tried to green rep you all but now Gateworld is telling me I've given out too much of the stuff, so if I missed you, I'm sorry and here is a hug for you (((((hug)))))
                          Now, as an official ADULT member of society I am demanding this:
                          SAM AND JACK RST!
                          ...I didn't get it for my birthday ... so it's going on my Christmas list!
                          S/J in time for Christmas!!

Would anyone else here love to see Jack and Sam share an Xmas/New year kiss (like Mulder and Scully in the X-files). If the cheese quotient was kept down I think it would make for great viewing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                            eeeeeeeeee!!
                            ^ That was me landing firmly back in Gateworld after my three day absence from the ship thread! Thank you so VERY much all the people who wished me a happy birthday! I've tried to green rep you all but now Gateworld is telling me I've given out too much of the stuff, so if I missed you, I'm sorry and here is a hug for you (((((hug)))))
                            SAM AND JACK RST!

Would anyone else here love to see Jack and Sam share an Xmas/New year kiss (like Mulder and Scully in the X-files). If the cheese quotient was kept down I think it would make for great viewing!

Sure but that would mean around Gemini time ..unless Replicarter gives him a Xmas prezzie!!!!

I think Sam will get him some
                            Spoiler:
                            tropical fish in a lovely aquarium first because he probably never caught a fish and may not know what they look like and second just to keep him company until Threads

I think Jack will give her
                            Spoiler:
                            a new helmet with "Ship for us " written on it.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                              eeeeeeeeee!!
                              SAM AND JACK RST!

Glad you had good birthday.

This friday, I will be demanding everything in your post!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Sure but that would mean around Gemini time ..unless Replicarter gives him a Xmas prezzie!!!!
                                I think Sam 'll buy him some
                                Spoiler:
                                tropical fish in a lovely aquarium first because he probably never caught a fish and may not know what they look like and second just to keep him company until Threads

Caty
                                Lol Caty hahaha humor what a concept !!
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X