• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    Lol Caty hahaha humor what a concept !!

Go back and read ..I just added Jack's prezzie to Sam

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
      Would anyone else here love to see Jack and Sam share an Xmas/New year kiss (like Mulder and Scully in the X-files). If the cheese quotient was kept down I think it would make for great viewing!
      Of course we would like to see it. that is what a shipper is all about
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Go back and read ..I just added Jack's prezzie to Sam
        Caty
        hahaha yeah perhaps a new leather suit also?
        Lord Zedd

Comment

I wonder if Sam and Jack are allowed under military regs to give each other presents? I know I always look forward to them off someone I *cough* quite like *cough* because you can read into what they bought/wrote in the card... it's nice because it's all unreal so you can't get hurt and thus a very S/J thing to do.
          Oh, the RL person signed his name and left one kiss. :blushes:

Comment

Typical as you all get livley i have to go to bed!!*cough* I mean I CHOOSE- my mother had nothing to do with it, (Yeah right) anyway I am off to have nice RST dreams- and i have just realised how wrong that sounds but you get what i mean? *dig-dig* Okay plesant dreams or uh- goodmorning to everyone.
            xxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
              Typical as you all get livley i have to go to bed!!*cough* I mean I CHOOSE- my mother had nothing to do with it, (Yeah right) anyway I am off to have nice RST dreams- and i have just realised how wrong that sounds but you get what i mean? *dig-dig* Okay plesant dreams or uh- goodmorning to everyone.
              xxxxxxxx
              goodnight Samfan have sweet dreams
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Yes... S/J RST dreams..
                I always wake up before they get past the awkward angsty stage... lol... just like a real episode!

Comment

Oh. I thought I'd go up a rank at 450 posts... D'oh!
                  I think Jack would get Sam a book for Christmas...
                  She'd get him something fishing related ... so he could read into it what he wanted!

Comment

Yes... S/J RST dreams..
                    I always wake up before they get past the awkward angsty stage... lol... just like a real episode!
                    lol i know exactly what ya mean

sweet dreams sam fan!
                    Carolyn

Comment

hahaha yeah perhaps a new leather suit also?

I was thinking more about a hand to hand delivery first

..then the following Xmas ..they probably will get their leather suits together because by that time Jack will love riding on Sam's bike and will never get enough specially when they stop somewhere and look at the stars even now and then(If you see what I mean!!)

But yeah Leather suits should be part of their Xmas too..and why not a new leather suite too while we are at it ...They may use the couch a lot ..and may need some extra padded comfort

Caty

Comment

Oh. I thought I'd go up a rank at 450 posts... D'oh!
                        I think Jack would get Sam a book for Christmas...
                        She'd get him something fishing related ... so he could read into it what he wanted!
                        no you need 500 points to become a Goa'uld underling.I wonder what is the next rank and when do you reach it?
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          I think Sam will get him some
                          Spoiler:
                          tropical fish in a lovely aquarium first because he probably never caught a fish and may not know what they look like and second just to keep him company until Threads

I think Jack will give her
                          Spoiler:
                          a new helmet with "Ship for us " written on it.

Caty

Aaaaaawwww! Great idea(s) Caty, that would be so sweet!
                          *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                            Aaaaaawwww! Great idea(s) Caty, that would be so sweet!
                            *sigh*
                            yeah I think so too
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

OMG!! It is here like allmost 1.00 AM I have school tommorow.I should go to bed but I'm not tired and too excited because tommorow I'll get HALO 2 wich is such a great game.ooh I can't wait.
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

OMG!! It is here like allmost 1.00 AM I have school tommorow.I should go to bed but I'm not tired and too excited because tommorow I'll get HALO 2 wich is such a great game.ooh I can't wait.
                                HALO 2????

Comment

Working...
                                X