• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    but not quickly enough...

*thwap*
    Ow!

*rubs head*.... *chews lime shipper cookie*

Besides, I'd have thought you would come to expect that from me by now

I know, but a girl can try to pretend like she's got the upper hand.

*chews on lime goodness*

Glad you have you back, Brian! *smiles fondly*

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
      gahhh TANK TOP!!!
      damnit! I must be slipping how did I forget the tank top! or Jack's comment at the end
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
        Oh no! I just had a horrible, frightening though! Anyone remember what happened to the X-Files when CC started working on Millenium? Please, please tell me it ain't so! That's not what's happening here, is it? NOOOOOO!

I don't really know what happened to X-files when CC started working on Millenium, but I DO know what happens when two shows are being made by the same person(s) at the same time. Star Trek Next Generation was great until Deep Space Nine came along. Then instead of one great show, we had two good shows. They spread themselves too thin and it showed. Don't want that happening with Stargate, since I think the show's having enough probs with the *continued* multiple ep filming.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Ow!

*rubs head*.... *chews lime shipper cookie*

I know, but a girl can try to pretend like she's got the upper hand.

*chews on lime goodness*

Glad you have you back, Brian! *smiles fondly*
          aaaawwww

So anyway... what do these lime shipper cookies do?

*looks at the cookie funny*
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Don't want that happening with Stargate, since I think the show's having enough probs with the *continued* multiple ep filming.
            Yes when I hear actors say they're forgeting which episode they're filming I get a little nervious.
            ~BCM =)

Comment

Yes when I hear actors say they're forgeting which episode they're filming I get a little nervious.
              Yeah, I watched that interview on Charles S. official website about his experience working on Stargate and he was saying that they were shooting multiple episodes at a time and that he came and worked for 3 days and went home for like a week and came back and worked for another 3 days. It sounds very difficult to me. I wonder how the actors keep it all straight. But judging by whatever you read, they don't.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

aaaawwww

So anyway... what do these lime shipper cookies do?

*looks at the cookie funny*
                I haven't figured out lime's function yet. Ship Nana?

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  Yeah, I watched that interview on Charles S. official website about his experience working on Stargate and he was saying that they were shooting multiple episodes at a time and that he came and worked for 3 days and went home for like a week and came back and worked for another 3 days. It sounds very difficult to me.
                  Yes, I saw that too, I was a little disapointed when he said that. I was hoping aginst hope that they weren't going to have to do that as much this year. A vain hope I know, but it didn't stop me

I wonder how the actors keep it all straight. But judging by whatever you read, they don't.
                  I think that was said by MS about s7. It was in a transcript so it could have been an interview, or a convention, I don't remember... does that help
                  ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Oh Ship Diva, just watched your video "We Will Dance" again. Went thru an entire box of tissues!!! So Beautiful!!!!!

Dang it!!!!!! Life is just not fair!!!!!!

Sam and Jack, they sooooo belong together!!!! *sniff, sniff*

I better hurry up and eat some Blue Shipper Cookies before I get tooo depressed!
                    OH YEAH, that one has become one of my top 5 favorites!! I really like the music, I even find myself humming it during the day when I'm not even near the computer!

Di

Comment

OK, here's the next part of the LIST of SHIPPY EPISODES!

apologies for a lengthy post
                      POTENTIAL SPOILERS, SEASON 3 AND 4

As with Season 1 and 2, this is recreated from Morjana’s original post on the old forum in March – I added my additional observations on shippy moments in purple. Again, these ramblings will be presented 2 seasons at a time:

Season 3

“Into The Fire” – Sam rescuing Jack, the defrosting hug
                      “Point of View” – great episode, Jack kissing A/U Sam, the nape stroke!
                      “Deadman Switch” - --hee – had to watch this one again to catch the ship – Jack waking Sam after she was stunned by Aris Boch with a whisper in her ear – would that he gets to do that again, but in a different location
                      “Past and Present” – Carter explaining her theories of what happened on the planet, Jack not wanting to hear that Lanea is really Ke’ra, Carter pulling his hands away from his ears.
                      “Jolinar’s Memories” and “The Devil You Know” – concerned Jack – telling Martouf to stop the Tok’ra memory device.
                      “Pretense” – Telling Carter “No, she can’t keep him” when she meets the little Nox boy
                      “Urgo” - black bikini…and we know just WHO Jack would like to see in one…
                      “A Hundred Days” – one of my favorite episodes, I feel it really sets the stage to acknowledge Sams’ growing feelings for Jack
                      “Crystal Skull” - the infirmary scene, where Jack asks about her as he wakes up, also Jack catching Sam as she faints and running her to the gate
                      “Nemesis” – Jack telling Sam and Teal’c not to “beam up” to the Belliskner, Sam and Teal’c do anyway, Jack’s absolute faith in Sam, the first “want to go fishing” sequence,

An aside, here: maybe it’s just me, but I LOVE how they each make sure the other can protect him/herself immediately in dangerous situations – Hathor, when Jack wakes in the sarcophagus and jumps out, Sam hands him a P90(some big weapon?), Nemesis, when she and Teal’c beam up, she immediately hands him a gun, Desperate Measures, as Jack rescues Carter, he hands her a small gun, Fifth Man, Sam hands Jack ammo the minute she gets to him. OK, sure, they ARE in the military and it’s probably second nature and/or standard procedure, but my shippy mind likes to interpret it as a little extra special caring!

Season 4, aka the Shippiest!

“Small Victories” - more fishing..WHY won’t this girl accept this invite
                      “Divide and Conquer” – Jack cares more for Carter than he should…
                      “Window of Opportunity” – Loopy Jack kisses Carter, and the FANTASTIC look he gives her in the briefing room
                      “Beneath the Surface” – even with altered memories…sigh…another one of my favorite episodes
                      “Tangent” – Sam to the rescue
                      “The Serpents Venom” – when the bomb is getting really close to Carter, Jack pulls Sam out, helps her up and they hug the wall so the bomb doesn’t get set off…it looks like her arm goes around him.
                      “2010” – lovely, lovely episode…I have mixed feelings about this one – I don’t like seeing Sam with ANYONE but Jack, and he was SO hurt, bitter, lonely…
                      “The Light” – their “argument” on the beach! Sam’s not calling Jack “Sir” if they are stuck indefinitely on the planet
                      “Prodigy” – Jack meeting Sam at the gate
                      “Entity” - wow! terrific episode, “this one is important”, great angst on Jack’s face at the thought of disconnecting Sam from life support, his hand almost touching her after she returns to her body...sigh..

That’s all for now, folks. Hope I haven’t missed any good shippy parts, but I’m sure you sharp eyed shippers will catch them…Good, it gives me more reason to watch

Di, who made her deadline of getting this list done by Sunday, but now has to work overtime on RL stuff that pays the bills

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                        Thats all for now, folks. Hope I havent missed any good shippy parts, but Im sure you sharp eyed shippers will catch themGood, it gives me more reason to watch
                        Okay! Go back, get out "Learning Curve" (s3) and watch it!

I'll wait...
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Time to drool!

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ylie/Pic10.jpg

Look at that body!!!

Sally *feels faint*

edited to add: got the pics from here:

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...at=12&start=20
                          Last edited by majorsal; 05 June 2004, 11:05 PM. Reason: because because because because becaaaase
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

.VIDEO 42 " Remember when it rained" Josh Groban.

Sam remembers Jack and thoughts are all she has to do .

This is probably the saddest video I've ever made ....Hang on to your handkerchief very tightly..very intense ..

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Caty, that clip is really great. I think you have done an awesome job with that one video alone
                              __

__

Comment

Time to drool!

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ylie/Pic10.jpg

Look at that body!!!

Sally *feels faint*

edited to add: got the pics from here:

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...at=12&start=20

Wylie looks adorable!!!! Looks more like her mom though!!!! I'll bet RDA is a great dad!!!!

Enough Said!!!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X