This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    HAHAHAHA ..nibles ..nibles This could be a fantastic and very sexy scene ...but can you trust TPTB to do something like that!!!??????between Sam an Jack ....HUMMMMM....I hope they read that board for brilliant ideas.. ....I love the idea od ear nibbling ..

Caty aka ShipDiva.....and the board is a bit sensitve tonight ..me think it's gonna be down again
    I can see them doing that! The Shippers would know what happened; and the others could just say she stopped by for coffee, and she was hungry.

Awesome job on "Remember when it rained". I could feel the emotion. So sad. Also loved "It's gonna be me"!!! Jack is gonna be the one for Sam. These two along with "Die Another Day" are my top three. But they all are so good it is becoming harder and harder to choose.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Hi Tracey ....yes ..it's a very intense video You can't find sadder really but it needed to be that way for that song ...and Sam was great to use as the centre of it. I really like it too and my friend Steffi love it too ..We both thought it would be hard to make that video ...but I just got inspired this morning.. I'm sure that one will be extra popular though. ..

Caty aka ShipDiva
      Nope you can't (unless you imagine it yourself that is ). It makes you feel really depressed for them both. And it makes you want to knock their heads together so they can sort it all out. But anyway, it was a good video . I bet she is happy. What a nice little birthday present .

Can't wait to see some more videos .

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Wow, that would be a brilliant scene. I feel all warm and fuzzy at the thought!
        Well, I almost fell on the floor when I saw that scene!! Wait a minute....I did fall on the floor. I wondered where I got that bruise.

The steam didn't come from the shower; it came from him!!! What thread am I on? Oh right.*puts down orange cookie*..Sam should definitely help Jack with his "foggy" condition.

*chews more purple cookies*

Token ~

Comment

Token, better watch that you don't overdose on all those cookies!! You seem to be mixing them, and you know the repercussions of that!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Token, better watch that you don't overdose on all those cookies!! You seem to be mixing them, and you know the repercussions of that!!!
            That would be Shipper Bliss, right! ....right?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Honestly I think they this is just a case of the writers being lazy. Someone else suggested that he could have found some files laying around, and then he could have found out by mistake. Or he could have been an old friend of Daniel's and then he would have had a reason to be at Daniel's house that morning, and he wouldn't have had to follow Sam. Or both and it would have made him an actual nice guy. For the sake of what TPTB were trying to accomplish I'm willing to give Pete another chance, but frankly if I have to give a character another chance because he didn't come off the 'right way' it doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me.
              It doesn't make me very confident either! As for giving Pete another chance, you're a bigger person than I am! I just don't think I can! I wouldn't be nearly as upset about the whole thing if PTB wasn't acting like shippers are *overreacting*! I would be a lot happier if PTB would have just moved on and weren't trying to cram him down out throats like a bitter pill! K--think I'm done ranting now!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I have returned...renewed and refreshed!!!

Caty - YOU HAVE been BUSY!!!! I have quite a few vids to catch up on WOO HOO!!!

BCM - So HAPPY you are back with us

Token - LOVED you LC1 scene!!!!! Hope TPTB read this thread once in a while.

Ship Nana - you cookie baking Diva you are wonderful

Auntie Sally - What can I say to you!!! ((((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))))

Marimba - ((((((((((((((((((((((Marimba))))))))))))) you just get hugs too galore!!!

Goneshippin - your episode guide is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarGate Barbie aka Cookie Monster, Sacme aka Ship Sistah
                And the rest of this WONDERFUL POSITIVE CRAZY Shiipper family

I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                (((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

[snip]
                  YAY!!!
                  Marimba - ((((((((((((((((((((((Marimba))))))))))))) you just get hugs too galore!!!

[snip]

WE MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))))))))))))
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

TAMEyou're back in shipperland!!
                    We missed you *sob*, so welcome back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Caty - YOU HAVE been BUSY!!!! I have quite a few vids to catch up on WOO HOO!!!

Token - LOVED you LC1 scene!!!!! Hope TPTB read this thread once in a while.

Ship Nana - you cookie baking Diva you are wonderful

Auntie Sally - What can I say to you!!! ((((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))))

Goneshippin - your episode guide is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarGate Barbie aka Cookie Monster, Sacme aka Ship Sistah
                      And the rest of this WONDERFUL POSITIVE CRAZY Shiipper family

Ahhhhhhhhh Tame!!!

So glad your back!!!!!

Look! The Shipper Monkey is jumping up and down for JOY!!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        As for giving Pete another chance, you're a bigger person than I am!
                        I'm going to try to give him another chance because if they don't address the issues I had with Chimera (which I don't think they are going to) then I'll be even more upset. However if I give him another chance maybe I can stand to watch him in howmany ever episodes he'll be in. Or not

I wouldn't be nearly as upset about the whole thing if PTB wasn't acting like shippers are *overreacting*!
                        Yes, that irks me too. If they've gone back and watched the show and found "oh, wow he does come across pretty badly" then they should have shut-up and just moved to the next item. My guess is that he needs to be a nice guy for whatever they have planed in s8 and that means whatever he's doing can't be addressed with someone else. (IE someone that's not Sam's bf.) Which lends even more reason to think he's just a passing phase.

K--think I'm done ranting now!
                        Rant away! get it all out!
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Hello my favorite group of Shipper people......
                          during my sabbatical I spent sometime revisiting *JUST WHY* I like this couple so much and what made me a shipper in the first place.
                          So after MANY HOURS of viewing pleasure here is a quick review.

Sam & Jack are two people that upon meeting, both had something to prove. Jack - that the decisions he made a year before were the right ones, leaving Daniel on Abydos and learning to just live again.
                          Sam - Being a smart capable woman in a world of men, needed to prove she was just as valuable to the program if not one of the most valuable members.

The one thing neither of them expected was to meet *THE ONE*.

of course the writers are NOT the best at allowing these actors to flow with the natural chemistry that just seemed to sizzle sometimes up on the screen. But when they did!!
                          WOW!!!!
                          The characters just flowed so naturally, the looks, the touches, even the disagreements all have that tinge of passion that just snaps through the room like live electricity.

I have no idea what TPTB have in mind for S8 but it was nice to go back and find that spark once again. To watch the underlying smoulder that was allowed to surface at times and to watch the actors just flow with the energy of the scene.

Taking that step back and letting the show speak for itself for a little bit (no spoilers, no PTB saying this or that, just personal interpretation) has renewed my Shipperness (new word of the day!!)

VIVA L'AMOUR!!!! SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Look everybody it's TAME!
                            Of course you left the same day I came back

What did I ever do to you? I had no one to pick on... well except for Sally
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                              Look everybody it's TAME!

Of course you left the same day I came back

What did I ever do to you? I had no one to pick on... well except for Sally
                              I was trying to convince Sally that you and I were actually the same person
                              Well have YOU ever seen us in the same room!?!

Comment

Salut Tame You're back for good!!!

You certainly have lots of catching up to do ...So what have you been up too?!!

And all of us say Hello

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X