This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    I think, for me, what would be worse than not having Sam and Jack end up together is to have Sam and PS end up together instead! Talk about insult to injury.

Sally
    *sudders* shame on you for even suggesting it
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Spoiler space for New Order s8
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;
      ;

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      I'm expecting to see Sam on horseback,since AT has said she likes riding.
      I hadn't thought of that... but that's true...

But about this Montana farm thing----yes, where did THAT come from.
      My hope/guess is that Pete has mentioned what he wants to do with his life when he quits the PD and it will turn out to be Sam's worst nightmare Either that or she'll realize that she doesn't want to be away from the SGC and she could never imagine being with anyone that would take her away from her life. Or something else along those lines.

It will be interesting to see if they have a throw away line at the begining of the episode where Sam says something about ranches/farms and Pete and a fight.
      ~BCM =)

Comment

Aaah darn it! I missed 100 Days. What a shame. It will haunt me for days.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
          Yep, I believe we have put forth the idea that Sam has a Samson thing goin on...there was definitly more ship (overt, that is) when our girl had longer hair. OMG...her hair's longer? It's a SIGN!! I'll have to get over to the pics and see

Di
          Maybe, but I still think she looks hotter with short hair
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            You can borrow my DVD but you have to promise to return it.
            ~BCM =)

Comment

Pssst...BCM. Don't tell anyone but I kind of liked 100 Days. I didn't so much like Laira because she came across as sort of manipulative to me but I liked the story and it was kind of shippy. The whole conversation between Sam and Janet was great. That's the kind of ship I enjoy. At least until the very end.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                my favorite hair style was s4.5-6 (short(er)) s1-3 were nice. I didn't think it was very flatering when it was long in the first part of s4 and I wasn't very crazy about s7 either, although it got better in the second half.

I'm going to wait and see what it looks like on TV throughout an episode before I make any dicisions on s8

Oh yeah, and I love it when she wears that green cap.

My all-time fave style was in season one. Here's an example:

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...lbum07/aas.jpg

and

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...lbum07/abt.jpg

I just like that flat style. Seeing as I have curly/wavy hair, I LOVE flat.<g>

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                  *sudders* shame on you for even suggesting it

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh, hon, I'm sorry! Here, have this greatest hits video I've put together of Sam's and PS's love moments... feeling better yet?

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Pssst...BCM. Don't tell anyone but I kind of liked 100 Days. I didn't so much like Laira because she came across as sort of manipulative to me but I liked the story and it was kind of shippy. The whole conversation between Sam and Janet was great. That's the kind of ship I enjoy. At least until the very end.
                      It's falls in the middle for me. I liked the concept of the story and I could completely relate to Jack's actions, except for the end. I felt like he snubbed his friends specifically Sam and that bothered me. (especially after he sheds a tear when he breaks through the ground to Teal'c ) For a guy who missed his old life he sure didn't convince me he wanted to go back.

There's a fanfic out there... can't remeber the title or auther, it's been a while that had Hammond come through the Stargate the day before Jack left and he told Jack that he was going to have to go undercover ("Shades of Grey"). The fic basically implied that that was the reason he was so cold to his team which IMO made a lot more sense
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        But.....the ship will never take over the show ..it never had before .....Stargate is not a soap opera ..

It's like the x-files , Farscape ...ect ..just a good sci fi show with great sci-fi stories ..and exceptional chemistry with the actors and the characters..I just love the romance in sci-fi series ...it's very exciting because it's always dangerous.

Why do you think the x-files was so popular for like 7 years ...the CHEMISTRY between Mulder and Scully , the romance ....the beautiful partnership... amongst brillliant sci-fi stories.

Well it's the same for Sam and Jack except they are part of a team too....
                        But between Sam and Jack ..there is a big complicity....secrets that they even kept to each other without telling Hammond..ect....

It's complete trust...trust means Love ...you trust , you love ..you love ...you trust...

Sam and Jack = Love and trust .

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        WELL SAID CATY!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          I'm replying to the same post again because this just popped into my mind after I'd already hit send.

Don't you think the spoilers so far have been rather stark? And look at the pics released. Do they really give anything away? They're so vague that... *sigh* I think it's being done on purpose, and I think it has to do with what Darren said a few weeks ago about spoiling the show with spoilers and such. I don't know if I like this. I feel we're being inundated with Atlantis stuff, but Stargate is being hidden behind a mask or something. Like Stargate fans need anymore irritations than we've already got. What do you guys think?

Sally
                          Ya know, I think that they went a bit overboard on the spoilers last year and it took some of the enjoyment out of it for me,( Example:Heroes would have been alot better if I didn't know what was going to happen) so other than a few pics and basic storylines not much has been given away this upcoming season.

I'm thinking this is a good thing.

As far as the ship goes, I think that TPTB are a bit smarter than we give them credit for and they won't just drop the S/J ship 'cause that will piss ppl off and they would lose 1/2 - 2/3 of thier audience.

I have been steering clear of Atlantis spoilers because I want to see the show from a fresh prospective.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                            Ya know, I think that they went a bit overboard on the spoilers last year and it took some of the enjoyment out of it for me,( Example:Heroes would have been alot better if I didn't know what was going to happen) so other than a few pics and basic storylines not much has been given away this upcoming season.

I'm thinking this is a good thing.

As far as the ship goes, I think that TPTB are a bit smarter than we give them credit for and they won't just drop the S/J ship 'cause that will piss ppl off and they would lose 1/2 - 2/3 of thier audience.

I have been steering clear of Atlantis spoilers because I want to see the show from a fresh prospective.

waterfall

waterfall

The Nsync video is up in my site "It's gonna be me"

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              waterfall

The Nsync video is up in my site "It's gonna be me"

Caty aka ShipDiva

I did dowload it last night but was too tired to post and tell you how much I liked it!!!
                              THANK YOU!!!!
                              Especially the end where it looks like he's saying "It's gonna be me'!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                I did dowload it last night but was too tired to post and tell you how much I liked it!!!
                                THANK YOU!!!!
                                Especially the end where it looks like he's saying "It's gonna be me'!!!

waterfall

Glad you liked it .. Obviously I had to make a comparison for that video The difference between being rejected and real true love and we all know that Sam and Jack are meant for each other ...it's as clear as pure crystall water..

Actually I hope they take a shower together under a waterfall oneday soon ...on a tropical planet where they would be stranded for a few months in season 8. This could be a lovely scene for plenty of videos ... I love nice sceneries with beautiful people in it.

Caty aka shipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X