This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    (((((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))))

... and look at lots of pretty pics of RDA--that will fix anything!

Doesn't that fix everything?

Look at RDA.

Drool.

Smile.

Slip off chair.

Smile.

Return to viewing RDA.

Life's perfect.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

Spoiler space for S7's Grace

R
      E
      W
      T
      H
      E
      R
      E
      G
      S
      !

<snipped>

As much as I love Grace now, I have to remember when I watch it that she isn't letting him go, otherwise it's just too heartbreaking for me! Just the thought that she *could* mean she's giving him up makes me so depressed! It was too open to interpretation and they didn't give any explanation later! Just MHO.

What makes me deal better -and feel better- is that even if Sam 'intended' to let Jack go, she couldn't. And that's even after she got a bf. It would be like saying you're going on a diet from cake, only to work in a bakery with said item looking you in the face everyday. Sam might have thought she was moving on, even tried to move on, but it didn't/isn't working.

Have I mentioned yet how much I HATE this whole bf storyline?

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

i didn't absolutely hate 100 days. at first i kinda liked it. i still like everything that doesn't include laira (its just that the actress bugged me. i think i probably saw her in something before and didn't like her or her character or something like that.) and if i ignore how much of a pete jack was being at the end of the episode i'm sure i could grow to really like the episode. i think that may have been the first and possibly only time i did not like jack. just for the end. it really didn't make any sense to me, the way it was done. but i can still watch it on occasion, unlike some other episodes i could but wont mention.

i like the shippy elements, and all was fine until the end. it makes me sad when sam looks so sad and hurt. what? i'm a softie.

Last edited by stargate barbie; 05 June 2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Oh, hon, I'm sorry! Here, have this greatest hits video I've put together of Sam's and PS's love moments... feeling better yet?

Sally
          That's not even funny. That's just plain wrong.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Sally
            no. have i? cos personally i LOVE it

Comment

Aunt Sally, what's happened to your sig?? Or is it just me??

Token ~

Comment

Oh Ship Diva, just watched your video "We Will Dance" again. Went thru an entire box of tissues!!! So Beautiful!!!!!

Dang it!!!!!! Life is just not fair!!!!!!

Sam and Jack, they sooooo belong together!!!! *sniff, sniff*

I better hurry up and eat some Blue Shipper Cookies before I get tooo depressed!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Bite me.

No, really.

Sally
                  *opens mouth to speak* hmmm... I probably shouldn't say that on a PG forum...

*opens mouth again* ... probably shouldn't say that either...

*opens mouth yet again* ... nope can't say that one either.

Well I got nothin', but pretend like I responded because I'm thinking it
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

What makes me deal better -and feel better- is that even if Sam 'intended' to let Jack go, she couldn't. And that's even after she got a bf. It would be like saying you're going on a diet from cake, only to work in a bakery with said item looking you in the face everyday. Sam might have thought she was moving on, even tried to move on, but it didn't/isn't working.

Sally
                    Ohhh, I am soooooo with you here!

Is it me or are TPTB really trying to shove being a "nice guy" down our throats just a little too hard??
                    Everything I have been reading (interviews, articles,ect.) all say this crap about him being a "good guy" and that he's gonna be in at least 2 eps.
                    I don't know about you ppl but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, and I'm NOT buying it.

I smell a rat and Sam is the cheese.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall

Is it me or are TPTB really trying to shove being a "nice guy" down our throats just a little too hard??
                      Everything I have been reading (interviews, articles,ect.) all say this crap about him being a "good guy" and that he's gonna be in at least 2 eps.
                      I don't know about you ppl but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, and I'm NOT buying it.

waterfall
                      I wouldn't mind Sam having a 'off-screen' relationship
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        I wouldn't mind Sam having a 'off-screen' relationship
                        i wouldn't mind sam having an off-screen relationship, with a nice guy. (preferably jack)

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall

waterfall
                          I honestly and truely believe that Pete was supposed to be a nice guy. However, IMO by fitting their relationship into one episode, and making it be approx. 2 weeks old and having a big huge PLOT HOLE that shows Pete in a bad light, effected my initial reation to him. I couldn't help but find his character flawed, both by writing and the editing.

So yeah, he looks bad now, but I do believe that he was intended to be a nice guy. And considering she'll end up with Jack in the end, I'd rather believe he's a nice guy, or at least not a 'bad' guy because then when she chooses Jack over Pete it has more meaning then just picking the 'good guy' over the 'bad guy'. It becomes sort of symbolic, her choosing the right guy for her over all the other guys out there, no matter how nice.
                          Last edited by bcmilco; 05 June 2004, 07:18 PM.
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            How do we stop talking like this? It's so fun to write and read!

ship sistah

IT is so much fun! Maybe a PG and a PG-13 thread like they do at fanficiton.net? I know it always helps me choose stories!

Sorry to be so long getting back to you--I kept getting a "page not found" message all day long yesterday when I tried to log in.
                            I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              You are too right We can't now expect less than that...serious bed scene for Sam and Jack....where we can see their middle bits...I mean tummies..and also shoulders would be nice ..and their smily faces. with plenty of passionate kissing ....I love good romance. in sci-fi series...they are the greatest romantic scenes.

Caty aka ShipDiva who is hooked on Stargate like never before...or let's say Sam and Jack....they are a fab couple.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I want all of that!
                              I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Aunt Sally, what's happened to your sig?? Or is it just me??
                                Nope, it's not just you. I got it off the offficial Amanda Tapping website, but they seem to be having probs. I'll have to find another place for that pic. Dang!

Sally

edited to add - I found one. <g>
                                Last edited by majorsal; 05 June 2004, 07:46 PM. Reason: it's a SECRET!!!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X