This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    No, I was enticing you to come up with the story of how Jack did/will propose to Sam. I guess I was a little too subtle.
    I haven't eaten my pink shipper cookie yet, but here goes...

Jack: "Carter, wanna get hitched?"

Sam: "What?"

Jack: "Wanna tie the knot?"

Sam: "What!"

Jack: "Ya know, get the ol' ball and chain ready and subject yourself to the hell of matrimony?"

Sam: " "

Jack: "What?"

Sam: "How romantic!"

Jack: "Okay.... Hey, Sam, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you be there when it's bad? Will you be there for me when *I'm* bad? Will you love me as much as I love you?"

Sam: *sighs*

Jack: *grins* "Can I take that as a yes?"

Sam: "Yes, Jack."

Jack: "Cool."

Sam: *rolls eyes*

Jack: "Love you, baby."

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

and the all time favorite

Yellow Shipper Cookies - and their new PG definition

ENJOY ALL!!!!!
      HWMS! Acronyms can dilute meaning as well-- except for those in the know!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        As far as the clothing is concerned, I thought that was because it was in a Season 8 Spoiler. Am I wrong?
        You've got me? I had no idea what Madeleine meant.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

tesing, testing... anyone able to post here? i'm having huge probs tonight on this forum.

HELLO!

*peaks around the corner*

HELLO FELLOW SHIPPERS!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            I haven't eaten my pink shipper cookie yet, but here goes...

Jack: "Carter, wanna get hitched?"

Sam: "What?"

Jack: "Wanna tie the knot?"

Sam: "What!"

Jack: "Ya know, get the ol' ball and chain ready and subject yourself to the hell of matrimony?"

Sam: " "

Jack: "What?"

Sam: "How romantic!"

Jack: "Okay.... Hey, Sam, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you be there when it's bad? Will you be there for me when *I'm* bad? Will you love me as much as I love you?"

Jack: *grins* "Can I take that as a yes?"

Sam: "Yes, Jack."

Jack: "Cool."

Sam: *rolls eyes*

Jack: "Love you, baby."

Sally
            too funny!!!! <ddancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
            ~the ship monkey!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

.;
              ;;
              To Waterfall....VIDEO 41 "It's gonna be me" Nsync..

Jack understands why Sam has to move on...he still wants to be the one and only.....because he's not like the others.

This video made me TRULY understand the tap dancing that TPTB was doing with the Sam and jack ship....I believe they are truly meant to be together and will be. and I'm sticking to it.

DOWN WITH PETE..SCREW THE REGS..SAM AND JACK FOREVER TOGETHER.

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

Caty aka ShipDiva
              Last edited by Catysg1; 04 June 2004, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Ship Diva, I heard a song the other day in the car and I immediately thought of Sam and Jack. It is called "I'd Rather" by Luther Vandross. Wondered if you ever heard it and if you thought it might make a good video?!

Part of the lyrics go like this:

"And then I met someone
                and thought she could replace you
                we got a long just fine
                we wasted time because she was not you
                we had a lot of fun
                though we knew we were faking
                love was not impressed with our connection they were all lies, all lies
                so I'm here cause I found this one thing is true
                that I'm nothing without you
                I know better now
                and I've had a change of heart" By - Luther Vandross

Of course there is alot more, but isn't that Jack and Sam's situation?
                ShipNana

I will listen to it and see if I can do something with it.

Caty

Comment

This is sooo cute. Nice to see the board is back up
                  Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                  more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

1 - Sam and PS end. I don't care how it happens, as long as it's not because of his death. I don't want Sam to suffer, and I don't want there to be one single dna remnant of doubt that WHEN she gets together with Jack, it's for no other reason that she wants to.
                    I totally agree, when Sam goes to be with Jack I don't want there to be any possibility that it's because she's "settling". I want to know that she's choosing Jack over anyone else because he is who she wants.

2 - Sam and Jack get together. I'm 90 percent it's going to happen, but I want it to happen IN THE SHOW, not dragged to a movie that might never be.
                    Agree again, I don't want to have to wait unill a movie, there may not be a movie so I want to know that they are together when the show ends.

3 - Let the getting together be satisfying! Please, let all our waiting and hoping and fantasizing be worth 8 YEARS!
                    I trying to keep my expectaions low, because I really don't want to be disapointed.

I think in our fanfiction-induced fantasies, Sam's *so* in love with Jack that she'd never even want to be with another man, let alone doing it. And that's our downfall I think. Do we expect too much? Want too much?
                    A number of the stoires I've read have Sam off with another guy or Jack with a woman, and while I don't like that idea, it didn't hit me too badly when they anounced they were going to do introduce a bf onto the show. I think what got me so much is that with a fanfic we know that it's going to end with S/J whereas on the show we're not so sure because they don't have a line that says:

Category: Action/Adventure, angst, S/J UST/RST

I've read a lot of fanfic and I don't think it's raised my expectations for what I'd like to see on the show, rather I think it's TPTB, and Chimera that have raised my expectations. Before Chimera I was perfectly willing to end the the shippy part of this sci-fi show with little more than to see them at Jack's Cabin.

Them (TPTB) showing that they are not afraid to include something a little more steamy has got me wanting at least one-real-non-AU-etc-etc kiss. I definately don't want it to take over the show, but if they're willing to do "steamy" with Pete "I'm The Obsticle" Shanahan then I'd like to see AT LEAST "foggy" between the two character who have had deep feelings for eachother for years and years.
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Goodbye, Shippers! I'm off for the weekend to go to my 10th College Reunion-- yikes! I went to school with , but I don't see him listed as coming. We'll see. Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll catch (read) you later! I've stocked up on chocolate shipper cookies, but I'm missing you guys already.

Btw, *blushes* it's also my birthday on Sunday. Gosh, I'm feeling so old!!!

ship sistah

Comment

one last post. I tried to do this last night and then the site went down.

Three things I'm hoping for more than anything.

1 - Sam and PS end. I don't care how it happens, as long as it's not because of his death. I don't want Sam to suffer, and I don't want there to be one single dna remnant of doubt that WHEN she gets together with Jack, it's for no other reason that she wants to.

2 - Sam and Jack get together. I'm 90 percent it's going to happen, but I want it to happen IN THE SHOW, not dragged to a movie that might never be.

3 - Let the getting together be satisfying! Please, let all our waiting and hoping and fantasizing be worth 8 YEARS! Like I've said before, if they can show satisfying relationship scenes for a guy that was in an ep no more than 20 minutes, what does a guy that's been in 8 years deserve?
                        1 - Amen, 2 - AMEN, 3 - AMEN
                        I talked about this with a friend of mine that's been so disillusioned with this bf storyline that she's pulled back a LOT from fandom and the show. In fact, she won't be watching the eps until I tell her it's manageable. She won't be hurt again like she was with Chimera. I think in our fanfiction-induced fantasies, Sam's *so* in love with Jack that she'd never even want to be with another man, let alone doing it. And that's our downfall I think. Do we expect too much? Want too much? All I know is that I want, I *need* a satisfying ending to this love story that's been playing out in front of me since the moment Sam Carter stepped into the briefing room and engaged Jack O'Neill with her wit and an arm wrestle bid. Sparks flew and shippers we born. I love this show, but I LOVE this ship as though it were me that was experiencing it. Not necessarily a good place to be, but I'm in too deep to pull myself out now. Please powers, please let that happy ending happen.

(please excuse any over-sentimentality from me right now; it's hard NOT to be when Alanis Morissette is angsting over her life.<g>)

Sally
                        I'm so with you on this and you said it beautifully! The only way to make this up to us is to show Jack and Sam rediscover each other after Pit gets dumped. As I said before, I want to see Sam fall in love with Jack all over again. It would almost be liking starting over, except the trust, warmth and devotion are already there. I want to see the awkwardness come back, blushing, laughing for no reason (or any reason) when the other is around, teasing, small touches that mean so much, spending more time together-- everything you would see when two people realize they are falling for each other. This could be a great opportunity for ship. We just have to pray that we have writers that will take it on a bit at a time in many episodes.

ship sistah

Comment

Hey my all time favorite episode is on tonight. I can't wait to see 100 Days again. To see Laira and Jack hook up. They make such a cute couple.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself. And you all (well the regulars) know how much I LOVE Laira.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            Goodbye, Shippers! I'm off for the weekend to go to my 10th College Reunion-- yikes! I went to school with , but I don't see him listed as coming. We'll see. Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll catch (read) you later! I've stocked up on chocolate shipper cookies, but I'm missing you guys already.

Btw, *blushes* it's also my birthday on Sunday. Gosh, I'm feeling so old!!!

ship sistah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Sunday, SHIP SISTAH!!!!!!!!!

Tame, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your smilies.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              show Jack and Sam rediscover each other after Pit gets dumped. As I said before, I want to see Sam fall in love with Jack all over again. It would almost be liking starting over, except the trust, warmth and devotion are already there. I want to see the awkwardness come back, blushing, laughing for no reason (or any reason) when the other is around, teasing, small touches that mean so much, spending more time together-- everything you would see when two people realize they are falling for each other. This could be a great opportunity for ship.
                              *sigh* sounds great, but I just don't see that happening... I just don't think there is enought time, or episodes, and like I've said before I really don't want the 'ship taking over the show.

I just really like the idea of Sam falling in love for the first time all over again. It would just confirm how much they mean to eachother.
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco

Agree again, I don't want to have to wait unill a movie, there may not be a movie so I want to know that they are together when the show ends.

I don't really want to wait until the show ends specially if there is a season 9.. I want the *tap dancing *between Sam and Jack solved by the end of season 8 ..and at least 4 episodes before the finale...I don't want too much to quickly ...or not enough too quickly ..I want it spread a bit all along the 4 last episodes......NOT YOU!!!!and I want it all but progressive, not thrown in....just to get rid of it....I would like TPTB to think really hard on how they 're gonna make it work...and It can work without being soap-opera-ish. I expect to see something beautiful between 2 beautiful people. mixed with great sci-fi stories.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 04 June 2004, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X