X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys...

THIS is the CRAZIEST idea I've EVER had

*the family begins to back away slowly*

I bought a Beach towel with a penguin on it!

Here's the plan

- Tomorrow, Astrochick, Scottish Shipper, Mishy Mo and Myself are off to a con. We're gonna get Doc Frasier, Br Beckett and Kinsey to sign it.

After that, we could mail it to the next family member going to a con, and get everyone there to sign it!

And so on and so on.

We could all sign our names on the back, and all have photos taken with it, and we could see how many signatures we could get on it!

it'd also make Shipper penguins more widely known!

I'm officially BONZO!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      looks like MG ....sounds like MG .......((((((((((((((MG))))))))))))))

missed ya loads man....

read spoilers yet?

ot note: got aol working
      (((((carolyn)))))

Missed you too as well as the rest of the shipper family!!

*hands trembling* See? I'm even in withdrawal!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Jack should have asked Sam to stay after the others left.
        There's a lot of things Jack should have done and said.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Okay guys...

THIS is the CRAZIEST idea I've EVER had

*the family begins to back away slowly*

I bought a Beach towel with a penguin on it!

Here's the plan

- Tomorrow, Astrochick, Scottish Shipper, Mishy Mo and Myself are off to a con. We're gonna get Doc Frasier, Br Beckett and Kinsey to sign it.

After that, we could mail it to the next family member going to a con, and get everyone there to sign it!

And so on and so on.

We could all sign our names on the back, and all have photos taken with it, and we could see how many signatures we could get on it!

it'd also make Shipper penguins more widely known!

I'm officially BONZO!!!!!!
          ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            "I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."

This is a well written piece of art.SO TRUE !!

Thank you for posting this again! So well-written and so true of Sam and Jack! Makes me feel really shippy! WELCOME to the family btw! I never welcomed you properly before!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              There's a lot of things Jack should have done and said.
              Yes there is! But our illustrious PTB have decided that Sam and jack are incapable of sharing their feelings with each other!!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                Anybody see the AT interview (In this Forum Stargate News section). If they are coming back for a season 9 she says that aren't going to use her pregnancy in the story line because she thinks it probably be Pete's if they included it.

Threads and Moebius
                Spoiler:
                My thoughts on this are that Pete is gone at the end of the season and it would be a bit awkward explaining how Sam gave birth so soon after getting together with Jack.
                The guy's a stud and this is Sci Fi . If that doesn't work blame Thor! Makes about as much sense as the Pete arc.
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                  The guy's a stud and this is Sci Fi . If that doesn't work blame Thor! Makes about as much sense as the Pete arc.
                  (ROTFL)good point.Pete is a joke!!

Comment

ROFL!! OK peeps! gonna sign off for awhile! I'll talk to you guys later tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                      See, this is why I think Sam and Jack HAVE to be together.
                      Jack would RATHER DIE than lose her. He's said that to a subconcious lie detector machine. Hence, he'd rather not live at all than live without her. And I think it's taken as read Sam feels the same.
                      Would she rather die than live without Pete?
                      I don't think so. If she felt that strongly, it sure as heck wouldn't have taken her (spoilers for Affinity)
                      Spoiler:
                      2 weeks to say yes to him!
                      That is really a good point - if he rather die himself than lose her - how does he feel now? Is he suicidal or has he come to terms to an empty life? Or drown his sorrows in wine and women
                      Spoiler:
                      Kerry
                      ?
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

That is really a good point - if he rather die himself than lose her - how does he feel now? Is he suicidal or has he come to terms to an empty life? Or drown his sorrows in wine and women
                        Spoiler:
                        Kerry
                        ?
                        I think jack has matured a lot emotionally.I believe he wants what's best for sam and will survive as long as she is happy.He was suicidal when he lost his son.he's come a long way since then.He's a survivor.He's not going to self destruct again.He doesn't need "Happiness"to try to make the best he can from his life.sure he'd live it differently than if he had sam.maybe less concern about himself and more attention to the "big picture" he might not have as strong a will to live but he won't want to die.Of course if sam ditched him and STILL wasn't happy that would destroy him.but he'd keep on.Jack's very much stronger now.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          WELCOME ANUBIS AND ALL THE OTHER NEWBIES I MISSED WHILE I WAS AWAY!!!!!!
                          thank you It's great to be here.Everybody is here very nice to me
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            I think jack has matured a lot emotionally.I believe he wants what's best for sam and will survive as long as she is happy.He was suicidal when he lost his son.he's come a long way since then.He's a survivor.He's not going to self destruct again.He doesn't need "Happiness"to try to make the best he can from his life.sure he'd live it differently than if he had sam.maybe less concern about himself and more attention to the "big picture" he might not have as strong a will to live but he won't want to die.Of course if sam ditched him and STILL wasn't happy that would destroy him.but he'd keep on.Jack's very much stronger now.

IMO Jack would have never killed himself, even when he lost Charlie. I think he thought about it. He had a gun in his hand but I think that was more from remembering and regret, and maybe the possibility of using it on himself occured to him. But I really don't think he would have ever followed through with it.
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              ... Not Sam/Jack but um...

It's a long story.

Song: I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
                              4:24
                              9.05mbs

Missing Pieces

You might not like this if you really love Daniel or Jack/Daniel and...

Contains scenes up to and including Affinity...
                              ROFLMAO!!!!!

Marty, have I told you how much I adore your totally random sense of humor? I'm totally not a slasher at all but I laughed so hard I cried when I watched this vid! I'm never going to watch that ep the same way again!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

OK I have read these things a couple of times.I'm new in the family but what does ROTFL mean and what is that about the pinguins?Send in the pinguins?What is that all about? Are there anyother terms I do not know?
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X