This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAAAAHHHH.

Damn them (tptbs suck dog biscuits!!!!), Damn them all and their spoiler-y teases. I need resolution! I need to know exactly what happens. Gah, the mid season break is a tease.. A horrible, horrible tease.

I must go bang my head against the wall for awhile.

I'm feeling a little persnicked with all this almost spoiler goodness.
    Last edited by eye of botox; 02 November 2004, 06:49 AM.
    The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

I sure do like what I am reading regarding the spoilers for the rest of this season! I do hope that they tie up some of these dangling story lines. Of course my most ardent wish is for the Sam/Jack Ship to come in once and for all!

I don't like the one part that I keep reading about
      Spoiler:
      one of our favorite recurring characters dying
      but I am sure that it is vital to the story....at least I hope it is.

Thanks to all of you for keeping us in the know regarding this fun stuff.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

I have no idea at this point whether or not we will get the shippy resolution we are hoping for, to a thread we've followed for eight years (though some of the spoilers sound hopeful). However, I am glad to hear, from Pierre Bernard's information, that it *will* be resolved. It's time to do that; I don't want to be strung along for another year (if there's a season 9). At least we will know, one way or the other, by the end of this season.

J.
        "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
          <snip>Have you seen this new pic of AT? Well, propably it's not new and I just didn't see it....here the link, just in case someone doesn't know it either...(though I doubt someone is as slow as I am )

http://samandjack.stargate-sg1.hu/ (scroll down to the pics with daniel)

I think she looks so pretty on this pic.

Okay, sorry for all the stupid babbling. Feel free to ignore me!
          My goodness! That's enough to make a shipper blush! Where's Jack when we need him?
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
            AAAAAAHHHH.

Damn them (tptbs suck dog biscuits!!!!), Damn them all and their spoiler-y teases. I need resolution! I need to know exactly what happens. Gah, the mid season break is a tease.. A horrible, horrible tease.

I must go bang my head against the wall for awhile.
            DEEP BREATHS....DEEP BREATHS....DEEP BREATHS....DEEP BREATHS....DEEP BREATHS

OK. Now repeat after me....

OUR SHIP WILL COME IN....OUR SHIP WILL COME IN....OUR SHIP WILL COME IN....OUR SHIP WILL COME IN

Feel better now?
            Last edited by Skydiver; 02 November 2004, 03:07 PM.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

hiya guys,

well i must say i haven't been here for a couple of days and what a welcome i had today!!All these spoilers are taking me to a very happy place!!!!!

Martouf Marty i love your way of thinking with your thoughts of ending!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Just thought I'd post the actual quote from AT:

Spoilers just in case:
                Spoiler:
                "When I got pregnant I kept it very quiet for a long time from the producers and everybody. I wanted to make sure that everything was going to be OK with this pregnancy. I thought, 'Oh God, what if we do come back? I guess it would be Pete's [David DeLuise] baby. But, oh, gee, no.' It just doesn't work on any level for me to have it be part of the story. The perfect thing was that we ended [production on season eight] just as I was starting to really show, and because for most of the last couple of weeks I was playing a different version of Carter it worked out that we could cover it up very well. So now I get to go through the bulk of my pregnancy during the off-season. It's very good timing."

Her "oh, gee, no" strikes me as "well, that wouldn't work". Plus, she says it doesn't make sense to the story — which means no riding off into the sunset with Pete. Muahahahah.
                YAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! and did I say YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

*Marimba does a little happy dance--scratch that--a BIG happy dance!*

That quote makes me REALLY happy! It gives me great hope that
                Spoiler:
                Pete is a goner and our ship is coming in!

I may have to make a HAPPY video tonight (Geez! How long has it been since that happened?)!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWISTED ANGEL!!!
                  I TOO WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAYXXXXXXXX
                  (sorry shelsfc busy night in work pinched your happy birthday)

HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

Comment

some-one ahd a snippet of AT talking about her pregnancy

Spoiler:
                    what did she mean the last couple of weeks she has been playing a different kind of carter?
                    also in the lowdown we see RDA messing around behind the scenes and he does go down slightly towards her tummy maybe he was letting us know she was pregnant then!!

I just can't wait no longer!!!!!!!

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      THX Athena! And yes SK I had a really good time! I was in a bedroom rooming with Nick, Doug, and Sujith. Part of the reason we were up till 4 in the morning was cuz we were laughin so hard at Doug because he was getting creeped out by the combo of Nick's creepy stories and the thunderstorm we were having! ROFL!
                      MADGATER welcome back (sorry i'm late just catching up with posts)
                      looks like you had a fantastic time.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        Spoilers season 8 through the end.

Woo hoo! New spoilers! Thank you and send along our thanks to Faith.

It defnitely sounds
                        Spoiler:
                        very cool. Mei Mei may be on the right track with her spec from the other day about our heroes time traveling back to keep the bad guys from changing anything. That also fits well with the whole moebius metaphor. A long, twisty journey that winds up back exactly where they started. Nifty. Probably more Back to the Future than Bill and Ted as I'd originally thought.

I also bet we'll get some ship resolution in Threads and Citizen Joe. Sounds like they wrap up most of the stories there before going into this one to do it again. Double ship! Woo hoo! I can't wait.
                        Like this?

Somewhat on topic, I definitely agree with your assessment of when things happen, though I rather think you already knew that.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Like this?

Somewhat on topic, I definitely agree with your assessment of when things happen, though I rather think you already knew that.
                          LMAO! That's great!
                          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

with this gemini epsiode wouldn't it be cool if

Spoiler:
                            replicater carter confronted pete and pete thought it was the real sam,kisses her then rep carter says 'you are not the one in carters heart o'neill is why do pretend that her heart will be taken by you?'
                            Then pete would know and go back to denver with tail between his legs.
                            Replicater carter asks sam then'Why don't you be true to your heart you always told fifth that humans have strong emotions and you should show them,why do you not tell o'neill?'
                            ok thats said in an robotic,darth vader voice!!!!

i would like that to happen!!

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                              That is really a good point - if he rather die himself than lose her - how does he feel now? Is he suicidal or has he come to terms to an empty life? Or drown his sorrows in wine and women
                              Spoiler:
                              Kerry
                              ?
                              I don't think he's suicidal. I took it as 'as long as she's alive and I'm alive and we see one another, I'm miserable but my life has meaning.'
                              I think (threads spoilers)
                              Spoiler:
                              Kerry is Jack's way of trying to move on from Sam as she has apparently moved on from him. But we know that it's obvious he hasn't moved on because Kerry dumps him.... and we know Sam hasn't because... well, we just know!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                                with this gemini epsiode wouldn't it be cool if

Spoiler:
                                replicater carter confronted pete and pete thought it was the real sam,kisses her then rep carter says 'you are not the one in carters heart o'neill is why do pretend that her heart will be taken by you?'
                                Then pete would know and go back to denver with tail between his legs.
                                Replicater carter asks sam then'Why don't you be true to your heart you always told fifth that humans have strong emotions and you should show them,why do you not tell o'neill?'
                                ok thats said in an robotic,darth vader voice!!!!

i would like that to happen!!

wynterxx
                                Spoiler:
                                It's a nice speculation, but we know now that Threads happens after Gemini — and Pete is almost certainly in Threads. So I'm afraid this wouldn't work. However, I strongly suspect we won't be seeing him again in any real sense after Threads!
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X