This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((SG1Poz)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Remember if you need to talk, we're all here.

Love and Hugs

Suz
    that's why we're the shipper family!!!!!!!!

hey caty what're you doin at the weddin'?

Comment

(((((((((((((SG1POZ))))))))))))

we got your back!!!
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        I really enjoyed it Caty along with "I Will Always Love You." I must say I haven't watched one I didn't liked yet but I am dedicated to the Sam/Jack vids

Sg1Poz

Thank you Sg1Poz And Welcome to the shipper family ..

.....along with all newbies who posted today

And Sam and Jack together forever.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          (I'm reposting this because it got archived at the end of the day yesterday and might have gotten missed.)
          In my eternal hope of lifting the mood of our Shipper Town Community.....

Shipper Town Wedding Drill!!!
          Everyone to their posts!!
          If you don't know your post...oh well!
          Sam and Jack are ready for the Rehearsal!

Aww...
          I was going to say I hope we see this later this season, but it actually looks more like Janet & Daniel....*sigh*

So how about this one for S&J?

Comment

Originally Posted by Kri
            I want RST with Jack and Sam... stuff that involves TOUCHING!

And I want rst with the original SG-1. The General must join the missions through the Stargate!
            Originally posted by marimba26
            Ooooh, yes TOUCHING!!! And you know, I don't think I'm too picky about what touches either...hands, lips, etc... That's definitely what I want touching! Even though we have some of the banter between them back, they rarely touch and that scene in Sacrifices where
            Spoiler:
            he jerks his hands away from her when he realizes he's touching her--what's up with that? He looked like he'd been caught or something. Like he realized that he couldn't touch her for some reason (kind of heartbreaking if you ask me). But he DID touch her so methinks he still loves her very much!
            Speaking of touching.... I capped this yesterday from the Director Series of "Full Circle".
            Like moths to a flame, Sam and Jack are drawn to each other!

Token ~

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone I don't post much mainly because I'm at work and feel a little guilty...but now that I have a better computer at home that can actually access this site I hope to post more from there.

I wish they would release the dates for the new season on Sci-fi - all we know is that it starts in January, but when in January? First week, second? And I am really looking forward to the new lowdown. It sounds like the UK will get the first couple new episodes in December so that could be a month before we see them Then hopefully in January things will even out so there isn't such a long lag.

I know I won't resist, I'm weak. The first day after a new episode is shown over there my mouse will be busy highlighting white spaces!

Comment

Originally posted by Goshengirl
                I don't post much but I thought I would chime in with my favorite subtle ship moment that I don't think I've seen anyone else mention:

Shades of Grey when Jack is undercover and plants the alien device to root out the mole within the SGC. He puts it under the DHD and hides just in time as the gate engages and SG1 comes through. Daniel, Sam, Teal'c and Makepeace all come through, and Jack gets out his little telescope/binocular thingy and who does he immediately zero in on and watch for several seconds - Sam of course!
                Ooooh, interesting moment! I now have an excuse to go back and watch that ep again (like I needed one )! I'm definitely going to watch for that! I also think it's really shippy in the hall when she asks him why he isn't acting like himself and he replies "I haven't acted like myself since I met you Carter". It's cruel and the heartbreak on her face is so evident. The reason I think it's shippy (besides her heartbreak) is that he is making a special effort to distance himself from her to make sure she doesn't see through him! He goes through the motions with Daniel and Teal'c but it's her he has to actively push away.

I've only been watching Stargate since the end of Season 7 so I caught up on all of the episodes through the helpfully abundant repeats on Sci-fi, and the first time I saw this episode that moment just jumped out at me. I definitely got the impression that she was a sight for sore eyes to Jack. I love the subtle things that you have to watch for, but I am holding out hope that we will get unsubtle and obivious ship in the second half of season 8!

I am soooo looking forward to the second half starting, and as someone who wasn't watching this time last year I have to ask - how does everyone in the US handle it when the new episodes are shown in Britian several weeks before we get them? Do you try and stay unspoiled or just go ahead and spoil yourselves rotten? I love spoilers but I generally don't like to know absolutely everything about an episode before I see it and downloading isn't an option for me. I don't think I'm going to be able to help myself though, especially if some exciting ship happens that everyones talking about! It's going to be torture!
                Yes, it is torture! As for what we do--cry, wail, bemoan our existence as poor Americans...<jk> Actually, I didn't dload last year until Lost City (I couldn't help myself) but now I see that my fave site to dload is gone and I don't use P2P networks so I guess I won't be dloading this year at all.
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  Aww...
                  I was going to say I hope we see this later this season, but it actually looks more like Janet & Daniel....*sigh*

So how about this one for S&J?
                  Shels that is hilarious.
                  The bottom smiley is one that I would like to see Sam and Jack do.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone I don't post much mainly because I'm at work and feel a little guilty...but now that I have a better computer at home that can actually access this site I hope to post more from there.

I wish they would release the dates for the new season on Sci-fi - all we know is that it starts in January, but when in January? First week, second? And I am really looking forward to the new lowdown. It sounds like the UK will get the first couple new episodes in December so that could be a month before we see them Then hopefully in January things will even out so there isn't such a long lag.

I know I won't resist, I'm weak. The first day after a new episode is shown over there my mouse will be busy highlighting white spaces!
                    LOL! Resistance is futile!! Although Mei Mei knows a few spoiler free people (and respects their strength) Mei Mei is seriously not one of them!! Mei Mei will be looking for squintyvision versions cause she is not a very patient person!! Especially when it comes to S&J Ship!! Definately having withdrawals now!! Was 24 hours without the thread and can't seem to stay away now trying to make up for it...

*Mei Mei must get back to work!!* Where has Mei Mei heard that before??!

ETA: Welcome, GoshenGirl and SG1poz and anyone else Mei Mei forgot to say hi too!! *waves*

Comment

Welcome Goshengirl!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone

snip

It sounds like the UK will get the first couple new episodes in December so that could be a month before we see them Then hopefully in January things will even out so there isn't such a long lag.

Me too! I don't want to be spoiled for the second half, but I know I won't be able to resist. I give myself about 10 minutes before I lose all self control.

And Welcome Goshengirl!!

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                          I don't really care what happens as long as we see them together!!!!
                          yay Jane! Nice to see you hear!! Another Scottish shipper, that's how many SIX now??

Suekay
                          Mishy
                          ScottishShipper
                          Astro
                          FHG Bagpuss
                          Jane..

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                            Welcome Goshengirl!
                            aha another shipper.Are you a shipper vid fiend yet?know anything about penguins? got any dr.pepper?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              yay Jane! Nice to see you hear!! Another Scottish shipper, that's how many SIX now??

Suekay
                              Mishy
                              ScottishShipper
                              Astro
                              FHG Bagpuss
                              Jane..

Cool!
                              *ahem*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                                Shels that is hilarious.
                                The bottom smiley is one that I would like to see Sam and Jack do.
                                where's their fishing poles tho?!?! wait.......they wont need fishing poles to do what they are planning on doing in that boat!!

yeah yeah....i know PG forum and all that mess!
                                Stupid Gutter!!!......that i am currently trying not to fall into....to much
                                Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Working...
                                X