This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Kind of OT but not at the same time. If this SIG works I want to thank MALA for letting me use it It is my ultimate favorite come back from Jack and soooo fits me.. the dumb blonde too So here it goes {Holds breath and prays!}
    (cheering)it worked!congrats man I'm so jealous of these cool sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
      AND YOOJOO!!! he he he j/k

But can i be an honorary scotlander b/c i just love that place!!! working on my accent too!!
      okay, that allright with the others....

Tartan penguins a-go-go!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Other than them being in their BDUs, I can imagine this taken at the reception. Silver cups and plates!
        What?? You think I've lost my mind??
        Well, I have to help the Shipper Family as best I can!
        You have such a fertile imagination! (I LOVE it! ) Personally, I could see silver chargers maybe under the china but I think the stemware would be crystal! Ooooh, maybe crystal with platinum rims? (I would have suggested silver but on glasses it would tarnish too easily) I was thinking about the wedding bands too and I think they'd be platinum or white gold as opposed to yellow gold. Just MHO!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
          HEY!!! what about me?!?! did you see my post?!?!?
          NO!! But I just did!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

I did sob a little, but I'm ok now!

Just because you were talking about it!
            I would never forget you Bev, you are unforgettable

Nice pic.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              You have such a fertile imagination! (I LOVE it! ) Personally, I could see silver chargers maybe under the china but I think the stemware would be crystal! Ooooh, maybe crystal with platinum rims? (I would have suggested silver but on glasses it would tarnish too easily) I was thinking about the wedding bands too and I think they'd be platinum or white gold as opposed to yellow gold. Just MHO!
              i don't know they seem like they'd be more traditional to me and go with the gold.but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                Kind of OT but not at the same time. If this SIG works I want to thank MALA for letting me use it It is my ultimate favorite come back from Jack and soooo fits me.. the dumb blonde too So here it goes {Holds breath and prays!}
                Looks great SG1Poz!
                sigpic

Comment

Litlle Ot Here But I Had To Tell Somone!!

I Created My Very First Thread!!!!!! Go Take A Look!! :d
                  Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                  -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                    i don't know they seem like they'd be more traditional to me and go with the gold.but that's just my opinion.
                    Hmmm, while I think of Jack as a pretty traditional type, I wouldn't necessarily classify Sam that way. I imagine Jack will (noticed I used a positive tense not a conditional one ) go with whatever Sam wants and she just strikes me as someone who's not so traditional. Also I think she would want something that wasn't flashy and platinum is just so subtle to me. Again, JMHO.
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Now I will not only be on pins and needles waiting for the final episodes, I'll be on pins and needles waiting for spoilers. I'll be a human pin cushion!

Hehe. ...and you'll get them ....probably a few pics the same night (should be quick to do)..and a video the next day of course .

Caty

Comment

Don't have much time left but just had to say,
                        Caty,

I watched your newest video by Travis and boy was that good! I really liked all the scenes you used, so many good ones! It put a big smile on my face with the added smile that was already there from yesterdays episode!
                        And after all that has been going on in the thread it is good to watch a video like that! Thank you Caty!

Sam and Jack forever!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Ok, hopefully this is the last test to see if I could shrink my posting box? Sorry but thanks for bearing with me

Comment

SG1poz ..try to delete everything and Start again ..it should not be doing that...try to post in the tester thread ...called " about the forum"

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              That other Irish shipper would have been Stargate Barbie but she hasn't been around much of late, I think she might have gone over to the dark side...
                              Aha! I knew there was someone else!!
                              Dark side....?

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

Favorite Line
                                "Apparently Carter and I could have been torn asunder."
                                "The possibility of that was remote, sir."

Need I say more?

Mel

.....well..... ......yes, please?

OK, I'm really ashamed right now and I guess I'm a blot for all shippers.
                                .....but I have no clue, why this is shippy.
                                Can someone explain it to me?
                                You all have such a great way to turn a ship-spark into a ship-...atomic bomb and I totally love that!!!
                                And usually I can find ship in almost everything, but this time I can't see the ship in this dialogue.
                                How terrible is that?
                                Maybe it's a translation thing, but I don't think so....
                                I'd appreciate it, if someone could explain the ship in this from her/his view, so I can see it too.
                                Oh... and from which episode is that?

I'm sorry to disgrace my wonderful shipper family...
                                Shame on me!

Comment

Working...
                                X