Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to announce that little elves were typing on my computer this morning and though some of you think you saw me say something.

I did not say it. And I will deny it unendingly.

Comment

Can you imagine if it would have been O"neill that first became affected before Carter and their hot, steamy... intimate moment
      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        I would just like to announce that little elves were typing on my computer this morning and though some of you think you saw me say something.

Dont try to deny it MF!! We know who you are and who you ship for!!!

but you can stay in the closet if you like........ we still love ya anyways
        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
          We'll probably only be a week or two ahead. Last year IIRC, it was less than a week. It as shown here on the Tuesday, then in the US on the Friday.
          Thanks for answering. I was hoping it was before that, but I guess this is better. I don't suppose TPTB would want it to be too great of a gap.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            This has been weighing on my mind for a wee while.

Regarding UK and US schedules.

What do Shippers in the US and other places want UK shippers to do?

Do you want up to reveal every detail of our resolution, or do you just want hints?

If I was in you're place, I'd only want hints if it was good (so that I could get a nice surprise), or to be told everything if it's not so good.

We need to reach a concensus on this subject, as I'm sure people want to be spoiled to the end, and others wont.

What does everyone think??
            Ooh, I didn't think of that...I'm not sure how well I'll be able to contain my excitement!!! (Assuming it goes our way of course. Which it will...)

I suppose, as long as we put in spoiler space, spoiler tags, whatever, and give a warning of how detailed our spoilers are, then everyone can decide how much of it they want to know themselves.

Would that work for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
              I need spoilage! Can't help it. As far as DL. I ask for outside help by Aiming me please. My usual outlet is no more.
              Mei Mei completely understands the need for spoilage!! Mei Mei is having serious spoiler withdrawal!! Don't trust TPTB! And they are too quiet!!

*Mei Mei really should get back to work...* Okay, Mei Mei will refresh this thread one more time and then go back to work... Oh, and the RDA Thunk thread one more time... Oh, and the It's Cool Place (or whatever it's called... Mei Mei got confused cause she thought she read the name wrong, but somebody changed it on her....) Have to refresh it one more time!!

ACK!!! It's a never ending cycle!! Mei Mei is going to get fired!! Oh, can't do that... Must support internet habits!! BACK TO WORK!!!

Comment

(((((((((MARIMBA))))))))

where did you come from and why didnt i realize you were online!!!! LOOK EVERYBODY MARIMBAS HERE!!!!! he he he

(((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))

*cant look at that pic anymore.........must stay in control........will not look at BD pic anymore!!! puts blinders on..... i will not fall into the gutter
                Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                  Dont try to deny it MF!! We know who you are and who you ship for!!!

but you can stay in the closet if you like........ we still love ya anyways
                  Closet shippers! LOL
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Of course you didn't...

as we say in scotland

aye right.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      I want RST with Jack and Sam... stuff that involves TOUCHING!

And I want rst with the original SG-1. The General must join the missions through the Stargate!
                      Ooooh, yes TOUCHING!!! And you know, I don't think I'm too picky about what touches either...hands, lips, etc... That's definitely what I want touching! Even though we have some of the banter between them back, they rarely touch and that scene in Sacrifices where
                      Spoiler:
                      he jerks his hands away from her when he realizes he's touching her--what's up with that? He looked like he'd been caught or something. Like he realized that he couldn't touch her for some reason (kind of heartbreaking if you ask me). But he DID touch her so methinks he still loves her very much!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

LOL! Too many people quoted it for you to edit now!! And Mei Mei knows that elves don't exist! Well, maybe one, LostElf claims to be an elf.. Okay, maybe there are elves, but they can't type!! Well, LostElf can and evidently my dog Frankie can... Okay, maybe elves can type... I mean, if dogs can type why not elves...

Okay, Mei Mei forgot what she was trying to say... The happy pills haven't kicked in yet!

Never mind....

Comment

must........have.............spoilers...........

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Oh, Poz, you just sound like you need a big hug!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SG1Poz)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And I agree whole-heartedly btw.
                            (((((((((((((((((((((((((SG1Poz)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Remember if you need to talk, we're all here.

Love and Hugs

Suz
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Jack and Sam are part of the premiere Earth-defense team. If Sam and Jack were to get married, how would you imagine their engagement photo?
                              Hmmmm....
                              Let me think...........
                              I think I got it!
                              Yes! I Like it!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

You know what Sam’s thinking in this picture don’t you?

Lord almighty
                                I feel my temperature rising
                                Higher and higher
                                It’s burning thorough to my soul
                                Boy boy boy you’re gonna set me on fire
                                My brain is flaming I don’t know which way to go

[ Your kisses lift me higher
                                Like the sweet song of the choir
                                You blind my morning sky
                                With burning love ]

Ooh ooh ooh
                                I feel my temperature rising
                                Help me baby my fever’s a 109
                                Burnin burnin burnin and nothing can cool me
                                I might turn to smoke but baby I feel fine

[ repeat ]

It’s coming closer the flames are licking my body
                                Won’t you help me I feel I’m slipping away
                                It’s hard to breath my chest is a heaving
                                Lord have mercy I’m burning the whole day

[ repeat ]

I’m a hunka hunka burning love
                                I’m a hunka hunka burning looooovvve
                                I’m a hunka hunka burning love
                                I'm a hunka hunka burning love . . . .

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...