X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Caty...

Lunar's gonna hug you to death for this

I know ...it's a nice song and the music is fantastic . It's more of an action /romance video ... love will come through and they are together in every single scene ..can't be divided I'm afraid

I thought it was the right song to do for today too ...United we Stand ..Divided we fall..Same as Sam and Jack

Caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 27 October 2004, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      Hey Mei Mei or Ship Nana,

Could I please have a special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie? Not only am I in serious need of some J&S SHIP, but my mister ship might not be coming home this afternoon
      Mei Mei doesn't have any cookies handy but *looks around cautiously* Mei Mei does have a few of the real McCoy! *Mei Mei tosses a couple of happy pills at the computer*

*Mei Mei scratches head...* They didn't go through the computer!!!

*Mei Mei takes them instead!!*

Sorry, Kri!! *Goes looking for Ship Nana*

Happy pills are what keeps Mei Mei from total panic when there are bad spoilers and speculation!! That's why Ship Nana invented the cookie!!

(Oh, for the newbies, Mei Mei is referring to very legal, medically prescribed anti-depressants!!) Wouldn't want anyone thinking that Mei Mei is condoning illegal activities!

Comment

Originally posted by Goshengirl
        I am soooo looking forward to the second half starting, and as someone who wasn't watching this time last year I have to ask - how does everyone in the US handle it when the new episodes are shown in Britian several weeks before we get them? Do you try and stay unspoiled or just go ahead and spoil yourselves rotten? I love spoilers but I generally don't like to know absolutely everything about an episode before I see it and downloading isn't an option for me. I don't think I'm going to be able to help myself though, especially if some exciting ship happens that everyones talking about! It's going to be torture!
        Jane, xtodaz, and Goshengirl.... WELCOME! I was unaware that Britian got eps before we did. The only thing I am really jealous about is all of the extra stuff you have gotten on the DVDs that we have not. *pout*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Mei Mei doesn't have any cookies handy but *looks around cautiously* Mei Mei does have a few of the real McCoy! *Mei Mei tosses a couple of happy pills at the computer*

*Mei Mei scratches head...* They didn't go through the computer!!!

*Mei Mei takes them instead!!*

Sorry, Kri!! *Goes looking for Ship Nana*

Happy pills are what keeps Mei Mei from total panic when there are bad spoilers and speculation!! That's why Ship Nana invented the cookie!!

(Oh, for the newbies, Mei Mei is referring to very legal, medically prescribed anti-depressants!!) Wouldn't want anyone thinking that Mei Mei is condoning illegal activities!
          Aww man! Thanks for trying Mei Mei! I have some happy pills here of my own, but they make me very sleepy so I must take them at night. I might have to double up tonight...

LMAO@Mei Mei taking them instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I know ...it's a nice song and the music is fantastic . It's more of an action /romance video ...and love will come through

I thought it was the right song to do for today too ...United we Stand ..Divided we fall..Same as Sam and Jack

Caty
            Put that saying in your sig!

I'm trying to get people to do that!

It describes SG1, Ship and us perfectly.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Alright Shipper Family, I must go back to work now. YUCK! Be back soon!

*smacks* and SJ love!

Comment

OH and welcome to you too Goshengirl!!!! have some shipper cookies *hands them out to everybody*

*pics up pills mei mei dropped on the floor and takes them*
                oooooo, everything is so pretty now!! pretty flowers.....pretty computer......pretty desk............ awwww....pretty dog growling with foam coming out of its mouth.......OWIE!!! awww its ok puppy *huggs doggy* Everything is just so colorful and wonderful!!!! AWWWW and look at sam and jack together, arent they just wonderful!!!!........... hey puppy give me back my leg!!
                Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  To All Gateworld Sam and Jack shippers

New Video "Love will come through" Travis

Enjoy

Caty
                  I really enjoyed it Caty along with "I Will Always Love You." I must say I haven't watched one I didn't liked yet but I am dedicated to the Sam/Jack vids

Sg1Poz

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    Alright Shipper Family, I must go back to work now. YUCK! Be back soon!

*smacks* and SJ love!
                    ((((((((((((((Kri)))))))))))))

Bye Bye

I hate work and I hate school

But I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by XToDaZ
                      I'm new to this forum yes, thanks for welcoming me As a matter of fact, I've only seen the first 5 seasons so far, so I may still not know enough about the show to go deep into the story ... therefore I stay on the psysics part for now
                      Also I understand the teasing effect, but that is just a great thing about the show. If you have a resolution on this relationship, you bet ya it will be one of the last episodes ever ... do you want that ?

Why I asked this was because while getting to know this forum, I'm overwhelmed by shipper and thunk topics and I saw very few scientific and story topics, that's why I asked
                      Hey Daz! (is this how you would prefer to be called?). hmmm, that's a tough question. But I would prefer the show to end well (and by this I mean more than just a resolution to the SJ ship) now than have them drag it on in a lower quality form and keep on with the UST Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by XToDaZ
                        I'm new to this forum yes, thanks for welcoming me As a matter of fact, I've only seen the first 5 seasons so far, so I may still not know enough about the show to go deep into the story ... therefore I stay on the psysics part for now
                        Also I understand the teasing effect, but that is just a great thing about the show. If you have a resolution on this relationship, you bet ya it will be one of the last episodes ever ... do you want that ?

Why I asked this was because while getting to know this forum, I'm overwhelmed by shipper and thunk topics and I saw very few scientific and story topics, that's why I asked
                        LOL! Yes, Shippers and Thunkers do tend to appear to be the majority. Not so, just very vocal and fun loving! There are a lot of the more scientific discussions, I just don't understand them so I tend to stay away from them!

And, IMHO, if they had done something about the ship between J&S in season four and stuck it to the background, it wouldn't have taken up near the space on this forum as it does now! But SG1 is losing it's will to live (again, my opinion). The show don't appear to have the vivacity that they once had. I feel like all the real creativity has been shifted to Atlantis. I think the big problem with the current season is that they didn't expect to have one and had devoted far too much brain power and writing talent to the new kid on the block.

All of a sudden there was a shift in thinking and, voila, Season Eight! But it hasn't been one of the better ones. I won't get into details, since you say that you have only seen 5 seasons, but there are a lot of earth based eps and they are concentrating too much on recurring characters and not SG1.

There also have been several eps in season seven that caused people to think that J&S ship was coming to a favorable (in shipper opinion) resolution and then TPTB shifted gears... Personally I think the shift had to do with the decision to go into season eight and not because there was a well thought out story arc behind it.

If the stories continue in the current unspectacular vein, I am more than happy to see SG1 go out on a high rather than risking a lackadasical season nine with more fragmented story arcs!

Either way, there is a lot of spoilers out there that indicate, season nine or not, the J&S ship resolution will happen. We are just biding our time with speculation, penguins and cookies until we see what that is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          And for my 400th post....

Here is the type of RST I would like to see

Ha! I second that, only it must begin with a soft passionate kiss first before the 8 years of lust take over

Sg1Poz

Comment

Originally posted by Goshengirl
                            I don't post much but I thought I would chime in with my favorite subtle ship moment that I don't think I've seen anyone else mention:

Shades of Grey when Jack is undercover and plants the alien device to root out the mole within the SGC. He puts it under the DHD and hides just in time as the gate engages and SG1 comes through. Daniel, Sam, Teal'c and Makepeace all come through, and Jack gets out his little telescope/binocular thingy and who does he immediately zero in on and watch for several seconds - Sam of course!

I've only been watching Stargate since the end of Season 7 so I caught up on all of the episodes through the helpfully abundant repeats on Sci-fi, and the first time I saw this episode that moment just jumped out at me. I definitely got the impression that she was a sight for sore eyes to Jack. I love the subtle things that you have to watch for, but I am holding out hope that we will get unsubtle and obivious ship in the second half of season 8!

I am soooo looking forward to the second half starting, and as someone who wasn't watching this time last year I have to ask - how does everyone in the US handle it when the new episodes are shown in Britian several weeks before we get them? Do you try and stay unspoiled or just go ahead and spoil yourselves rotten? I love spoilers but I generally don't like to know absolutely everything about an episode before I see it and downloading isn't an option for me. I don't think I'm going to be able to help myself though, especially if some exciting ship happens that everyones talking about! It's going to be torture!
                            Hey Goshen
                            yeah, I'm not sure how I'm gonna resist the spoilers that will come out of the UK once they start getting eps two weeks ahead of us I'm not a strong enough person to resist knowing what happens in the end, even tho I WANT to be suprised. Maybe I'll try to resist.......

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              Hey Goshen
                              yeah, I'm not sure how I'm gonna resist the spoilers that will come out of the UK once they start getting eps two weeks ahead of us I'm not a strong enough person to resist knowing what happens in the end, even tho I WANT to be suprised. Maybe I'll try to resist.......
                              Resistance is futile!!!! .....sorry, wrong show!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Mei Mei doesn't have any cookies handy but *looks around cautiously* Mei Mei does have a few of the real McCoy! *Mei Mei tosses a couple of happy pills at the computer* *Mei Mei scratches head...* They didn't go through the computer!!! *Mei Mei takes them instead!!* Sorry, Kri!! *Goes looking for Ship Nana*
                                Happy pills are what keeps Mei Mei from total panic when there are bad spoilers and speculation!! That's why Ship Nana invented the cookie!! (Oh, for the newbies, Mei Mei is referring to very legal, medically prescribed anti-depressants!!) Wouldn't want anyone thinking that Mei Mei is condoning illegal activities!
                                Hey Mei Mei!!! {ra-hanna waving and shouting from the gutter.} Why don't you throw some of those pills at your lovely beta tame and get her to finish your next fic so you can post it. (please)
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X