This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy867
    So let me get this straight. There will be 2 Carter's and only ONE jack O'Neill (2 if you count Mini-Jack) ....(Must not think dirty thoughts... must not think dirty.. Oh the hell with it.. Let the 3 get it on in their Shippiness nature )
    Just say the mantra we thunkers like to say...

PG FORUM!! PG FORUM!! PG FORUM!!

Calms all thoughts of Jack and NC17 fanfic!!

Just saw your sig, FIVE dings? Wow, you must have really ticked someone off!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
      Oh! That's what I said when I read your spoiler/spec. I think I've been reading too much of this thread cause I understood how that could be. It's a great speculation. I could go along with that for the episode. But a lot of people would be disappointed that they missed actually seeing stuff.

Not seeing RST would be like having a joke told to us, but not receiving the punchline. That would be wrong on so many levels, after 8 years of build up. As much as I'd love to see them together, I want to SEE them together

Comment

Major Fischer's A SHIPPER!! Major Fischer's A SHIPPER!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!! We did it!! we converted you didnt we!! don't deny it!!
        you love sam and jack dont ya!!!

you have passed from the darkness into the light MF!!
        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Shipper Family

Ship Nana
          Lunar
          Caty
          Marimba
          Tame
          Mei Mei
          Kri
          Critter
          LtLisa
          Token
          Auralan
          Melyanna
          Mad_Gater and Kel'dor
          WaterFall
          Ship Sistah
          Bucky
          Michelleb
          KiwiGater
          Faith
          Shinrai
          Chevron Seven
          Zoser
          Sam_O_Neill
          ESTELLE
          MALA50
          Gatetrixer
          Dipsofjazz
          Majorsal
          Isis
          Wynter
          Ses110
          cc_mac
          tauripeg
          Mishy Mo
          SueKay
          Rogue
          Sugarshaker
          Getcarter
          Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
          Scottishshipper
          SG1Happy
          Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
          Blueiris
          Samisjacksgal
          Sclairef99
          Gatetime
          Col aga
          Gatewatcher
          Angel of Fire SG1
          Muffo
          Emilee
          Bucky
          Tpe78
          Karibou
          Ali_gater
          Athenaktt
          Elfinwood
          Tauripeg
          Waterfall
          MartoufMarty
          Stargate Barbie
          Starfury
          Sgt.Siler
          Skydiver
          T-Gate
          Pittsburghgirl
          Shipperahoy
          Jafacakes
          Sam Fan
          Yoojoo
          Astrochick
          Seren LLwch (Mal)
          Capt. Rivet
          F.H.Bagpuss

I hope it's Ok by you,Ship Nana,to copy/paste my name onto the list too ?

I don't want to cause any offense !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Okay....on topic.

Favourite Ship Show: D&C!! It's just got everything!! followed closely by TLC and BtS. (I think TLC would have been top if they'd left the kiss in... )

Favourite Ship Scene: Heroes
            Spoiler:
            hug
            . Grace
            Spoiler:
            kiss
            . WoO kiss. The za'tarc testing in D&C. The 'moments' in TLC. Next question.

Favourite Ship Dialogue: "I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to."

Favourite Ship Look: The one in D&C, when Jack looks back at Sam as he's going to try the procedure. That's the first one that popped into my head, there's so many!

Can ya tell I like D&C?

Comment

That's it!! I'm pulling out the big gun smiley.......

Man, what a fiasco! .
              I would like to make a couple of comments:
              To the newbies: We love having you here, please don't think we aren't delighted to see you. But, you can't just sit back on the sidelines in the thread and expect people to seek you out, or hold your every post up as a shining example of perfection. You have to just jump into the (admittedly fast) running waters and MAKE yourself known to everyone, and accept that people may or may not reply to your posts. *waits for dinging* Sure, sometimes the OT stuff gets to me too (and by OT I mean the "chats" that seem like they should be in IM). Which is not to say there isn't room for improvement cos there always is.....

If it annoys people that much there are a couple of options:
              1. hide everyone's sigs. I know it sounds silly, but it makes it suprisingly easy to navigate thru the chatter with the sigs off, it's much easier to see what is "chatter" and what is deep and meaningful. And as long as you look at the sigs every so often, you still get to admire everyone's pics etc.
              2. If you have to, put people on IGNORE! If you think one or two people are contributing to the problem, hide their posts.

It's the sense of family and community here on the thread and the forum in general that I think makes it such a special and wonderful place. This has been my first foray into online fandom, and you guys have bought cheer and happiness, and insight into my life. Thanks for all your wonderful talents! *hugs Shipper Family *

*follows Ship Mum's advice and takes deep breaths...... and hyperventilates cos she's admiring pics *

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                Shelsfc, QUICK! post again! I can't stand the number you are on!!!
                I did!! I can't stand it either!!! I'm too supersticious...

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  I'll join you in vouching for MAL,marimba !

She's a true Blue (or Green ) GW "Old-Timer",a J/S Shipper and one of the nicest ,kindest,and pretty darned marvellous people, I've ever known.

One more thing :
                  Happy Birthday to you,MAL !!

Don't forget to make a Shippy wish . (As if you'd forget !)

Ooops!! My bad!! Forgot your bday MAL, so I'll add my bday wishes too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    That's it!! I'm pulling out the big gun smiley.......

Man, what a fiasco! .
                    I would like to make a couple of comments:
                    To the newbies: We love having you here, please don't think we aren't delighted to see you. But, you can't just sit back on the sidelines in the thread and expect people to seek you out, or hold your every post up as a shining example of perfection. You have to just jump into the (admittedly fast) running waters and MAKE yourself known to everyone, and accept that people may or may not reply to your posts. *waits for dinging* Sure, sometimes the OT stuff gets to me too (and by OT I mean the "chats" that seem like they should be in IM). Which is not to say there isn't room for improvement cos there always is.....

If it annoys people that much there are a couple of options:
                    1. hide everyone's sigs. I know it sounds silly, but it makes it suprisingly easy to navigate thru the chatter with the sigs off, it's much easier to see what is "chatter" and what is deep and meaningful. And as long as you look at the sigs every so often, you still get to admire everyone's pics etc.
                    2. If you have to, put people on IGNORE! If you think one or two people are contributing to the problem, hide their posts.

It's the sense of family and community here on the thread and the forum in general that I think makes it such a special and wonderful place. This has been my first foray into online fandom, and you guys have bought cheer and happiness, and insight into my life. Thanks for all your wonderful talents! *hugs Shipper Family *

*follows Ship Mum's advice and takes deep breaths...... and hyperventilates cos she's admiring pics *
                    Hear Hear!

Well said

I still feel like a newbie to this place

*glances up at post count*

Ehm...a talkative one

I jumped in during thread eight (the one where nasty spoilers are)

I never asked question (in fact, I never even introduced myself!) I just dived in and went with the flow.

In RL, I'm naturally very shy (unless I'm with Mishy) and after I calmed down on this after thread eight, I did do more lurking and posting.

The people here however, are AMAZING and AWESOME.

The bulk of my posts get ignored, and I'm sure that's true for everyone of us. It's impossible to reply to each and every one (unless you're wearing an Armband thingy from D&C and can type really really fast). We're not being rude!

Please just dive in and make yourself at home. If you've got questions, just PM myself or another thread regular, and we'll be more than happy to help!

*prepares to get dinged*

Back to shipping!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      I did!! I can't stand it either!!! I'm too supersticious...
                      I am just trying to see if I can hit 400 before I have to go back to work!

Comment

Favorite Ship Show - Divide and Conquer - I remember when I watched it, sitting up and saying, "oh man! they are going to get together!

Favorite Ship scene - WoO kiss

Favorite Ship dialogue - "I care for her a lot more than I'm supposed to!"

Favorite Ship Look (you know, THAT look) - D&C, the look between them through the invisible shield.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Happy Bday Mal!!!!!!

May All Your Shippy Dreams Come True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Hear Hear!

Well said

I still feel like a newbie to this place

*glances up at post count*

Ehm...a talkative one
                            HAHAHA! Compared to me, I'd say you are! But then again, I have a job where I am in my car much of the day, and only near a computer when I am at home. I just have to make sure I get in here and post. Besides, where else besides GateWorld can I gush about Sam and Jack without consequences?

Comment

Happy birthday Mal!!!!

And welcome to the family!!

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                                Oh! That's what I said when I read your spoiler/spec. I think I've been reading too much of this thread cause I understood how that could be. It's a great speculation. I could go along with that for the episode. But a lot of people would be disappointed that they missed actually seeing stuff.
                                Well if that is the case, you can put me on the list for disappointed! But it wouldn't be the first time it had happened on TV. Speculation...
                                Spoiler:
                                On X-Files they just told us that Scully had gone to Mulder's bed--no kiss, nothing, nada, nil! And boy was I one disappointed shipper! If the PTB decide to do that with Sam and Jack I will definitely be HACKED!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X