This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    I made this for the "sniff" debate thread, but I couldn't resist posting it here because Jack and Sam look soooooo good together!

He is so smooth, and he definitly sniffs.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      I made this for the "sniff" debate thread, but I couldn't resist posting it here because Jack and Sam look soooooo good together!

TOKEN i love it.....oh he really loves her he wants to smell her...
      i think this is fantastic......

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
        John Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 *thud*

Rosemary
        Just for you, Rosemary. Drake is the ultimate of sweeties. And I lusted after him for years. Now I know him so well, I dont get nervous anymore when I see him. And I finally got the guts up to slide RDA into the conversation, it was funny to see Drake's reaction. I had to remind him that the first time I met HIM, I almost passed out.

from September 2004

Comment

Right i'm off to bed thinking about that sniff scene now as it's the last pic of my fab 2 i see b4 i go to bed....

sweet dreams guys and happy thoughts...

i miss so much because of the stupid time difference between countries, i wish we were all on at one time,oh well least we have tomorrow to catch up on posts.

night guysxx

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            I've just read through the last 5 pages of the thread and I've just got to say that i'm worried.......

There seems to be a lot of arguing, well not arguing but people are disasgreeing about everything and falling out with each other Whats going on? I know most of it has got to do with some rules that people wanted to put onto the thread but from what I read they have been forgotten about now.

The shipper thread used to be such a happy, fun place but I just read through those posts and i'm feeling kind of depressed now

Please please please can we all get back to being friends and having fun and talking about Sam and Jack?????

e.g in Lockdown
            Spoiler:
            When Jack Sam and Teal'c were sitting at the briefing table talking about what to do with Anubis did you notice that Jack was sitting right next to Sam...He should of beem sitting at the end of the table with Sam and Teal'c at either side of him but it looked like he had moved round to the side a bit and was sitting really close to Sam leaving Teal'c sitting all alone on the opposite side of the table I thought it was shippy.......

And has there been any new Spoilers for Mobieus, or Threads or anything yet?? It's been ages since I heard anything new
            I do not have any new spoiler news, but.......................
            I was just watching an episode of Andromeda....it was an episode where Dylan kept going back in time ( 300 years) to see where things went wrong and he had overthrown a leader or something in the Mobius(?) and had a tiff going with someone who thought he had been wronged by Dylan. He wanted to know where things went wrong, too. I do not know if I am making any sense, but the word Mobius and the going back to see what went wrong got my attention..............
            OK ramble is over sorry

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
              TOKEN i love it.....oh he really loves her he wants to smell her...
              i think this is fantastic......

wynterxx
              He definitely sniffs her, as you can see him turn his head towards her when she reaches for the button. He also has to close his eyes and relax his *ahem* body, to further enjoy the scent

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                He definitely sniffs her, as you can see him turn his head towards her when she reaches for the button. He also has to close his eyes and relax his *ahem* body, to further enjoy the scent
                ha ha i really love the way you think!!!

must go to bed now night once again fellow shippers!!

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  OMG! It's the case of the side arn again? lol. Sorry i just love that scene. and yes i saw him uh, relax lol. And I love that you thought of that! I'm always thinkng about that- okay that came out wrong- I always like to see the effect she has on him and vice versa again not in a dodgy way unless that's the way you want to take it- i'm digging myself a hole here so i'll just stop.

Comment

oh, he definitely sniffed. I was watching the episode the other night and asked my husband if he caught it, too>

Comment

i know this ws argued about a long time ago and well......i dont really care!!! Let us everybody cool down and just share the shipper love. Don't red point someone just b/c you disagree with them or b/c they don't follow YOUR silly rules!! Thats enough of that people!! i joined the thread cus you guys are fun loving and hillarious and you adore sam/jack as much as i do!! Lets not currupt the thread with to much negativity and snippiness!! So lets all just chill out, have a beer ( or a coke if alcohol isnt your thing) and a shipper cookie and lets talk about sam getting into jacks pants!!............uh........i mean something less gutterish cus this is a pg forum afterall!!!

GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!!

((((((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))))))

now if this was already resolved and i am just talking into thin air then totally disregard the above post! i have yet to get through al the posts
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        The shipper Family:

Ship Nana
                        Lunar
                        Caty
                        Marimba
                        Tame
                        Mei Mei
                        Kri
                        Critter
                        LtLisa
                        Token
                        Auralan
                        Melyanna
                        Mad_Gater and Kel'dor
                        WaterFall
                        Ship Sistah
                        Bucky
                        Michelleb
                        KiwGater
                        Faith
                        Shinrai
                        Chevron Seven
                        Zoser
                        Sam_O_Neill
                        ESTELLE
                        MALA50
                        Gatetrixer
                        Dipsofjazz
                        Majorsal
                        Isis
                        Wynter
                        Ses110
                        cc_mac
                        tauripeg
                        Mishy Mo
                        SueKay
                        Rogue
                        Sugarshaker
                        Getcarter
                        Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                        Scottishshipper
                        SG1Happy
                        Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                        Blueiris
                        Samisjacksgal
                        Sclairef99
                        Gatetime
                        Col aga
                        Gatewatcher
                        Angel of Fire SG1
                        Muffo
                        Emilee
                        Bucky
                        Tpe78
                        Karibou
                        Ali_gater
                        Athenaktt
                        Elfinwood
                        Tauripeg
                        Waterfall
                        MartoufMarty
                        Stargate Barbie
                        Starfury
                        Sgt.Siler
                        Skydiver
                        T-Gate
                        Pittsburghgirl
                        Watters87
                        Can I be adopted to the family as well? I know I don't post much but I try to peep in everyday and love you all. And I even got the t-shirt now Well, it's in the post together with my cookie mug. So as you can see I'm absent but commited

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          <snip>Anyway....

Spoiler speculation for Moebius Season 8
                          Spoiler:
                          I know the spoilers for this episode say that it's a time travel episode but does it specify if it's just back in time or could it be forward in time too? It would be funny if they showed Jack and Sam's future together.
                          Ohhhh yesss! Now *there* is something to speculate on!
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                            i know this ws argued about a long time ago and well......i dont really care!!! Let us everybody cool down and just share the shipper love. Don't red point someone just b/c you disagree with them or b/c they don't follow YOUR silly rules!! Thats enough of that people!! i joined the thread cus you guys are fun loving and hillarious and you adore sam/jack as much as i do!! Lets not currupt the thread with to much negativity and snippiness!! So lets all just chill out, have a beer ( or a coke if alcohol isnt your thing) and a shipper cookie and lets talk about sam getting into jacks pants!!............uh........i mean something less gutterish cus this is a pg forum afterall!!!

GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!!

now if this was already resolved and i am just talking into thin air then totally disregard the above post! i have yet to get through al the posts
                            Awww! I like you! lol. I agree with you as i said before everyone should just kiss and make up- and i should have to kiss and make up with RDa, cus of- well he's involved in teh argument right? I mean he's one of teh causes of it so I will put myslef out and volenteer to kiss him for the good of shipper/non shipper relations.
                            he he he he.

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo

GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!!

(((yoojoo)))
                              Thanks YJ, I think we've got our balance back ...
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                                Can I be adopted to the family as well? I know I don't post much but I try to peep in everyday and love you all. And I even got the t-shirt now Well, it's in the post together with my cookie mug. So as you can see I'm absent but commited
                                Oh Oh!! Me to please, please?

Comment

Working...
                                X