This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timeslip
    I thought it`d been hinted at way b4 D&C...........
    Well my goodness Timeslip it had been hinted at according to ME from the very first episode

But you asked *officially* and that was the official one. There were many episodes that had *something in them that put Sam & Jack together in some manner......... Shipper Family??? would you care to give a run down of

WHEN YOU SAW SHIP THE FIRST TIME!!!
    YOUR FAVORITE SHIP MOMENT - PER SEASON
    WHAT LITTLE QUIRKS DO YOU THINK ARE JUST SAM'S FOR JACK AND VICE VERSA

ok I will have to come back and answer my own question......stupid meetings
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Me too! *runs to watch dvd's*
      don't run Bev....walk with dignity....you might spill your drink
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Me too! *runs to watch dvd's*
        You didn't have to run me over...
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
          Of course it's shippy! *bounces off the walls* I love entity!!!!! I'm sorry if people haven't seen it- do I need spoiler thingys?? Um, yeah anyway the look on Jack's face when he''s sat next to her on the bed!!!*sob* and when he shoots her twise!!!!! OMG!!! That ep is brilliant!! *runs for DVD stack*

I love "Entity " and "in line of duty "too and My video "I want to know what Love is ." is partly a tribute to the episodes ...cuz of Jack's despair when Sam is hurt and he can do nothing but wait

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            don't run Bev....walk with dignity....you might spill your drink
            I NEVER spill my drink! (It's never in the glass long enough!)
            sigpic

Comment

I thought it`d been hinted at way b4 D&C...........
              of course it was.In fact there are many of us who belive it started at the very beginning.......there are various opinions but definately,definately before d&c.

hey can ship nana get me a dozen each of the shipper cookies?I want to eat them all at once and see what happens.It can't be too bad.I already see ship everywhere.....

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                You didn't have to run me over...
                Wha....ME???? I blame
                sigpic

Comment

I NEVER spill my drink! (It's never in the glass long enough!)
                  OMG! You guys are too funny! I love my new shipper family!! Listen, I have a query on Friday I am gouing to buy a boxset- I have 1&4 so I was wandering which other one I should get? YOu guys let me know which is ur fave and why- I need some help with this one, lol. You'll soon learn- Amy can make no decisions for herself! lol.

Comment

Wha....ME???? I blame
                    I did smell something funny when I was being trampled. Forgive me for blaming you. Will you at least share whatever you're drinking and a view of the television for that very Shippy Entity???

Phew! That was a hard one to bring back on topic. But I did it!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

(((shipper family))) survived another hurricane, got to watch all of S1 of Alias (PTB, you need to study this show! they know how to do ship!). I've got power, no sleep, and class tomorrow, so gotta run....tty all soon!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                        (((shipper family))) survived another hurricane, got to watch all of S1 of Alias (PTB, you need to study this show! they know how to do ship!). I've got power, no sleep, and class tomorrow, so gotta run....tty all soon!
                        YIPPEE! YAHOO! and WONDERFUL! We don't get the bad part of the storm like you do down there but we do end up with the leftovers up here. Rain expected here tonight through tomorrow. Glad you are fine and thanks for letting your family know. (((((LtLisa)))))
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Well my goodness Timeslip it had been hinted at according to ME from the very first episode

But you asked *officially* and that was the official one. There were many episodes that had *something in them that put Sam & Jack together in some manner......... Shipper Family??? would you care to give a run down of

WHEN YOU SAW SHIP THE FIRST TIME!!!
                          YOUR FAVORITE SHIP MOMENT - PER SEASON
                          WHAT LITTLE QUIRKS DO YOU THINK ARE JUST SAM'S FOR JACK AND VICE VERSA

ok I will have to come back and answer my own question......stupid meetings
                          hey Tame!!!!!

it feels like i havent heard from you in ages....jack clone been keeping you busy??

ok the first time i saw ship was in the pilot!!!!
                          i loved the briefing scene lol and the arm wrestling coment had me in stiches!

as for favorite ship moments per season: BEWARE SPOILERS SEASON 1 - 6

season 1: briefing scene in pilot, kiss in broca divide, solitudes of course and whether that really was his side arm...i think not lol , finally where their alternates are engaged and briefly say 'i love you' and kiss

season 2; in the line of duty where jack sheds a tear, message in a bottle where sam takes his hand, matter of time where sam is explaining a worm hole to jack, out of mind.....corridor scene again i was in stiches cus after they let each other go jack exhaled

season 3:hug in into the fire, point of view even tho it was alternate sam, crystall skull....i swear they were a mm from siting on top of each other and nemesis ....ahhh the first of many fishing invites

season 4: divide and conquer, window of opp kiss, the serpents venom where jack pulled sam out from under the mine, entity when jack had to shoot her and was sitting by her bed..*sob*, beneath the surface her head on his shoulder

season 5: failsafe when jack sees if sam is ok from being shocked

season 6: descent where theyre are stuck under water...where was jacks hand when the water level went down again i swear its not her shoulder lol
                          metamorphisis again her head on his shoulder, him carrying her heroically to be fixed and helping her off the platform thingy at the end, paradise lost when sam cryed in the locker room, sight unseen another fishing invite...just go already! full circle when skara invites them to his wedding hee hee

season 7:
                          Spoiler:
                          grace kiss, lost city almost talks lol and hand on ice, death knell hug heroes hug

wow thats the longest post ive ever wrrritten lol

how is everyone??
                          Last edited by samisjacksgal; 27 September 2004, 10:32 AM.
                          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                            OMG! You guys are too funny! I love my new shipper family!! Listen, I have a query on Friday I am gouing to buy a boxset- I have 1&4 so I was wandering which other one I should get? YOu guys let me know which is ur fave and why- I need some help with this one, lol. You'll soon learn- Amy can make no decisions for herself! lol.

Definately get Season 3 just for Point of View alone!~~~ It's AU Sam but its ultra shippy and there is definate Sam jealousy there at the end.

Sam and Jack rule!!!!!!
                            Heidi
                            Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Reading thro an old edition of SFX and came across an interview of AT who stated quite bluntly that she really DID NOT like the whole `ship business.

Trust me, she has since changed her mind. I was at the Chicago Con just a month ago and she pretty much said she wants Sam with Jack at the end. Plus when everyone cheered for Sam and Jack, she got this big ole 1000 watt smile on her face. I think her main problem with Sam and Jack getting together is that she didn't want Sam to become just "someones girlfriend" or "Jacks girl." I think she realizes now that isn't going to happen. Of course, certain things in Season 7 and Season 8, I think kinda scared her shippy bahhhhaaaaa.
                              Heidi
                              Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X