X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    The pleasure is all mine, my Lord

I'm hoping if I serve you well you may grant me the remains of O'Neill when you have finished questioning him.

*bows*
    Lmao! nudge nudge wink wink
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
      Hmmm it depends where you live im sure theres buses back at tht time or you could share a taxi with us im sure we shall find a way to get you back
      Lol, I might be able to get a friend to put me up for the night, but i'll figure it out

lol, i'll have to check my bus times tomorrow....

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=7810

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11687

History of Shipper Town

On July 12, 2004, Joseph Mallozzi gave birth to the idea of a Shipper Rehabilitation Commune located in Southern California. <snip>
        Shipper Town is founded on the principle that Sam and Jack are meant to be together and need the support of all Sam and Jack Shippers to fulfill this destiny.
        (((((((((((((((Token))))))))))))))))) I knew you'd be along to provide the links! Thanks
        sigpic

Comment

hmm thats very evil rogue
          sigpic

Comment

Were going to record an album on the 12th of march that shall be an experience Cant wait I shall send you a copy once its finished
            'Nother idea - load a sample track onto somebody's website - I'm sure one our shippy family will be able to help with the details - and we'll all have a listen. That way you can have an international following!

Just make sure there's a ref to Sam & Jack in there somewhere - or dedicate a song to them and I guarantee there'll be orders galore!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
              Lol, I might be able to get a friend to put me up for the night, but i'll figure it out

lol, i'll have to check my bus times tomorrow....

--Tan
              Woo! excellent. Let the fun commence
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

'Nother idea - load a sample track onto somebody's website - I'm sure one our shippy family will be able to help with the details - and we'll all have a listen. That way you can have an international following!

Just make sure there's a ref to Sam & Jack in there somewhere - or dedicate a song to them and I guarantee there'll be orders galore!
                :d Excellent advise loyal advisor and I shall dedicate a song to Sam and Jack on the 19th No one will have a clue except Tan

Comment

Woo! excellent. Let the fun commence
                  So that's a total of 3or4 was it? Shippers here converted to the way of Kliq, lol

--Tan

Comment

So that's a total of 3or4 was it? Shippers here converted to the way of Kliq, lol

--Tan
                    LOL! Shhh Im really collecting Jaffa warriors for my god's cause 4 I think

Comment

And a fine job you're doing!
                      sigpic

Comment

Argh! You're catching very quickly up to me post count wise.........
                        eep...

--Tan
                        p.s. My lips are sealed, don't blame me if a System Lord works it out

Comment

I always thought that the Sam/Jack thing was canon too. Image my surprise (and horror) when I started surfing the net and found slash! I mean Jack and Daniel? *shudders* (perhaps I'm showing my naievety here?)

NB: I will state for the record, that I'm not homophobic, just that slash is hardly staying true to the characters portrayed by TPTB.

How can there be any mistake in their sexuality! It's blatantly obvious from CotG onwards that Sam & Jack would eventually be together *crosses fingers for happy shippy bits in M2*
                          So many pages of posts since I left just a few hours ago!

I agree Oma. I'm not homophobic either, I just don't see it in the characters. And I was floored when I found the net because this is not the first place I found. I kept telling my husband and my son how nobody else likes Sam and Jack and they all think Daniel is the star of the show. I thought I was just odd until I found GW. Thank goodness I did find it. Not only for fellow shippers and Jack thunkers, but because every group has a place here.

((((((GWers)))))) & ((((((shippers)))))) & ((((((thunkers))))))
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            And a fine job you're doing!
                            Thankyou my lord *bows*

Comment

Argh! You're catching very quickly up to me post count wise.........
                              eep...

--Tan
                              p.s. My lips are sealed, don't blame me if a System Lord works it out
                              Indeed but you do have more of a reputation than me

Comment

A sheep? A muppet? LOL! I HAVE to go see your band on the 19th now!!!!

Donnington? Wow! If you manage that that'd be absolutely awesome! Good luck with that!

And yes, i went to Leeds Fest, i saw them last March in Manchester aswell (Offspring)

--Tan
                                My hubby & I love Animal! I bought him for my hubby and he sits pride of place strapped to the cage in the van! Unfortunately we only had cable ties.

Just showing my age here - I don't know who NofX or Offspring are *sigh* I'm so out of touch!

But when it comes to Sam & Jack - YAY!!! I certainly know them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X