This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    hey guys,question.what's the green square beside my number of posts?
    signed
    ignorant
    It's an indication of your reputation level. Green means you have more positive rep than negative rep. The more positive reputation you get, the more jello blocks you get.

Comment

signed
      ignorant

That's your rep points! Just click on My Controls at the top!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        That's your rep points! Just click on My Controls at the top!
        k thanks.is the red negative then?

Comment

Yes, red is negative, and the gray blocks are from people who haven't been on long enough to have the right to give out rep yet.

Comment

yeah.

Don't worry - we've all had red rep points.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah.

Don't worry - we've all had red rep points.
              Yeah, we all get them. I sort of know when I deserve a red that I've gotten (usually for being blunt), but there will always be silly people. I've gotten reds for liking Torri Higginson over Jessica Steen... for not liking Cassandra in "Rite of Passage" when she was being a brat to Janet.

Comment

Happy Birthday to any shippers that have one today! (Whether they're on this forum or not!)

I think we'll get a positive resolution to our ship. So, we've got a few eps that are coming up that will explore this. Hmm...interesting.

If you think about it, the interviews with DDL have been quite similar to the interviews with cast members of the show 24. They would speak optimistically about their futures on the show, try to make it look like there would be a sense of normalcy going on, and then you find out that they axed all the regulars on the show except for Keifer Sutherland and Dennis Haysbert. I don't know if that tells anything, but sometimes an actor talking up his character can be used as a tool to so convince the audience that he'll still be around so that the shock value of his character being offed is higher.

But I dunno. I feel bad about the 24 guys getting axed. Pete I really wouldn't mind one bit.

Comment

mine was for saying the ship thing was before d&c and one didn't give a reason.

Comment

mine was for saying the ship thing was before d&c and one didn't give a reason.
                    Probably a deluded little soul who thinks it's okay to neg people for disagreeing with you.

Comment

signed
                      ignorant
                      Okay... we all now know that the green squares are jell-o... do we get more jell-o squares when people reply to our posts?

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                        Okay... we all now know that the green squares are jell-o... do we get more jell-o squares when people reply to our posts?
                        No, the Jello squares come when someone decides they really liked your post, and the click on the little scales in the top right hand corner of your post. That gives you a box that says "I approve" or "I disapprove" and a space to comment.

Comment

Hey guys!

Still catching up on posts, but I have a few good quotes for you!

I found a shipper's forum at <snipped> and here's a quote from member Avalon.

DIE! *Runs at pete with an exploding ceramic penguin; a robotic burro that runs off the edge of the Grand Canyo with him on it; a secret

alien device that makes the Asgard come and dematerialize him permanently. Pick one of the above. I'm partial to death by ceramic penguin,

but the cliff idea which I frequently mention is another personal favourite.*

Funny how penguins are over there too!

Please read the whole thread (3 pages)

<snipped>

Here's a quote from MS regarding Reckoning and Threads
                          Spoiler:
                          "There are a lot of very good episodes in the second half of the season. Reckoning, parts one and two and Threads are basically the resolution of many ongoing threads. Carter and O'Neill. Will they won't they? Will Carter marry this other character, Pete ?"

Sounds like we'll get our resolution before Moebius!

Last time MS was talking about Betty and Philip!!
                          Last edited by Shipperahoy; 21 October 2004, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Somedayourshipwillcomesomedayourshipwillcome
                            somedayourshipwillcomesomedayourshipwillcome
                            somedayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                            (melpomene is dragged from the keyboard kicking and screaming.)
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 21 October 2004, 12:51 PM. Reason: to keep the bounds of the forum

Comment

Suekay presents...

Jack's Big Day - Chapter 4 - Manure Suprise!

Note: We have diverged OT.

Anyways

I think Jack and Sam will be together by the end of threads!

here's hoping!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Happy Birthday, tauripeg!
                                May all your Shipper dreams come true!
                                I am still in awe each time I see these pictures with both Jack and Sam. Just look at the way Sam is looking at Jack. If that isn't true love then my name is !
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X