X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    WOW!

*drools*

Sam and Jack did a pose close to that (close for them), and it's from Out of Mind. Here's the juicy results...

and

Sally
    I'm sorry, I just had to repost this pic!! Wow, I loved the episode so much.... it was all so, so UST in the first half, and then there was the love right there in part II when they hugged and, importantly, Jack says 'My love, Carter.' (Thanks again to michelleb for pointing that out to me!!). I'm sorry anti-shippers, but how can anyone possibly POSSIBLY say that these two have no chemistry??? And that Sam is the one doing all the running in their (none-existant) relationship???
    I mean, the way their are on this screencap it really looks as if....
    ....oh yeah, it's a PG forum, better stop that right there!!

Comment

*Suekay has finished dash through the ship thread in record time*

Whew!

Fly by post (gotta work)

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!

PTB - I PLACE MY TRUST WITH YOU (Even though RCC ignored my shippy petition with 99 SIGNATURES)

Anyhowz

Gotta go!

Bye!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Finally caught up on reading all the posts I've missed during the past few days (I hope),but there are just so many I'd like to reply to,that I gave up trying in the end.
        RL is such a pain.
        I'll try to keep up better from now on !
        ((((((((((((((((Every member of the Ship Family)))))))))))))))))))
        ((((((((((((((((Skydiver,Madeleine and Shipperahoy))))))))))))))))
        Respect to you all.

Ship Nana : Thanks for reposting the Cookie list...I "helped myself" as suggested. (Purple and Indigo..ah! Better now.)

Now to topic : Never give up.Never surrender fellow Shippers! That J/S chemistry is there,has always been there,and I have faith that the PTB will deliver at least a subtle on-sceen resolution...eventually.

:: Sprays "Cheer-Be-Quick" spray liberally around the thread ::
        :: Sneezes::

Tame in particular : It'll take far more than a "visit" or two,from nay-sayers to put us all into depression.Stay cool,and blow a great big to anyone who tries to sink the Ship .

The "Gloss" of Shipping/Posting is still there....it just needs a little polish from time to time,from each other and the Mods.

I'm off now to rewatch "Beneath The Surface" and "New Order" 1 and 2 with Gatelet and tough cheese to anyone lurking who begrudges us the Shippiness we see in those episodes !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          Yup. Mr W and I would rather play scrabble and mow the lawn than kiss and cuddle, and both our children were immaculate conceptions found under goosegog bushes
          I thought the stork brought them!

and we all know how naughty scrabble is... You're not fooling me.
          Last edited by astronomicalchick; 16 October 2004, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            hey guys! I'm in NYC visiting with our own beloved ship sistah (and hopefully Mala tomorrow). wandered around and did some shopping etc today. More wandering tomorrow......
            here's a pic of us, NYC style!
            Aha that's what you look like KG!!! I like seeing what we all look like... post more pics!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
              abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc!!!

Ship is Everywhere!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                This is a WHINE post.

Whine alert, get your crackers and cheese out...

Take a look at this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../farscape1.jpg

(Hopefully that worked...)

Jack and Sam next!

Morjana
                Hey Morjana came by! (((Morjana)))

That is some picture. Somebody pm me with the story of what happens in the Farscape miniseries please?

Seriously, if Ben had taken the job of Pete, we'd all be feverishly writing fics where lots of "Mary-Sues" were comforting Pete after he gets dumped by Sam for Jack, instead of sending him to the polar regions.... He's just soooo cute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
                  abydosorphan, col aga, and shelsfc!!!

Ship is Everywhere!
                  Happy birthday guys!!!

That picture is so beautiful. I love penguins actually *sniffs* Sorry got a bit choked up there...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                    I'm sorry, I just had to repost this pic!! Wow, I loved the episode so much.... it was all so, so UST in the first half, and then there was the love right there in part II when they hugged and, importantly, Jack says 'My love, Carter.' (Thanks again to michelleb for pointing that out to me!!). I'm sorry anti-shippers, but how can anyone possibly POSSIBLY say that these two have no chemistry??? And that Sam is the one doing all the running in their (none-existant) relationship???
                    They just do I guess and it is their perogative to see what they want to see, and I ain't going to take it away from them, as long as they don't take away my right to see what I want to see.

But I love that picture too. It's my favourite Sam and Jack picture.. it's so... *Astrochick melts in puddle of goo*

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                      I just found this thread and wanted to make a little selfish post as to point out my music videos which have a bunch of J/S drama going on, but also point out my latest music video that I am sure people will enjoy

My Stargate Music Videos

A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
                      Cool! Thanks Andy!!! Nice videos...

Comment

Happy Birthday shelsfc

Have a great day ..you little Libra

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Why is it I am always blamed for stuff when I am not here to defend myself????

and how did you hear of the secret plans anyway????
                          Mei Mei has her evil ways when it comes to plotting for ship!!!

*insert evil laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar

THis is an absolutle , absolutly beautiful scene .it's a sexy scene with a danger ....I put it a lot in my videos ..I also noticed that RDA or Jack knows how to handle or hold Sam in a sexy manner ....I mean look at his hand ...and his lips are touching her hair...Talk about intimacy ....he could smell her fine from here ...

Me think he got even more hot just before when he saw her back .....and realises that she actually had breasts. I think Jack must have really enjoyed that little moment of closeness even though there were in immediate danger

Also I noticed the kiss in WOO ..the way he kisses her and turns her so that she falls back in his arms is very sexy , so pretty and full of passion ...he certainly knows what to do to make Sam tick...and I hope Jack will do something as sexy in the finale ....he needs to show that he can sweep her off her feet with the best kiss ever.

Into the fire and out of time is another example of I will die for you episode ...exactly like New order 1 and 2 .

In both those episodes ..Jack and Sam would risk their life not only to save the universe but to save each other I don't think they could actually live without the other one around ..so I hope they 'll find happiness in their togetherness.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              WOW!

*drools*

Sam and Jack did a pose close to that (close for them), and it's from Out of Mind. Here's the juicy results...

and

They're not as steamy as the Farscape couple, but they're darn close.

Thanks for the link, Morjana.

Sally

Sam and Jack are not the same kind of couple as John and eyrin ...they will never be ..I would compare them more to Mulder and Scully ..hold on ..I get apic of Mulder and Scully and I'll come back .

They will always be secret people ..and Sam and Jack are disfunctionnal like Mulder and Scully ..They all have demons..and they all had no normal life outside their work.

Caty

Comment

Thank you Mala, Astrochick & Caty for the birthday wishes!!!

And

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                                to abydosorphan and col aga!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X