This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Apparently ..there is a rumor saying there is a new girl called that name so she may well be who I said she could be just speculation

Caty
    thanks caty for keeping me up to date,can't she be the witch kind to make some wishes come true..

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
      oh my god just turned over to bbc choice and there looking at me is

he is starring in a programme good girls don't something or other,and i have just eaten uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,i feel yuck.

ok maybe i shouldn't be that cruel.......

wynterxx
      Thank god I got rid of Sky tv!

Hope you feel better soon wynter!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        That's funny. What would Anubis want with Scully's child?...oh! I see! not Anubis's supersoldiers, different supersoldiers!!

Yeah different supersoldiers ..They looked humans but they were undestructible except being close to some kind of iron ..then they start shaking and they explode very scary.

... because one day Scully runs to a quary ...she was being pusuied by a supersoldier ..and she was very close to some iron just before being killed by him ..and he starts desintegrating in front of her eyes ..and the rest of him shoots straight through the iron ..I think the iron was working like a magnet of some kind..destroying him at the same time.

Terry O' Quinn and Baldwin were both supersoldiers in the x-files season 9....and were really after Scully and Mulder ..and their baby

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          ((((((((((((((((trish, aga, and shelsfc)))))))))))))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Help yourselves to a birthday drink of your choosing mixed by me!!!!
          Why thank you very much - *thinks* do you do smoothies? I've never tried a smoothie in my life....

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          I've already wished shelsfc "Happy Birthday" in the "UK Schedules" Thread,but I can't resist doing a Banner !

Happy Birthday to :

abydosorphan,col aga and shelsfc !!

*Sends VR Chocs*
          Hope all your RL and Ship Wishes come true....they were PG,right ?
          Thank you!!
          Of course they were PG....ya know, for the most part....

Hey, I just realised something! I can now officially read Mei Mei's famous NC17 fics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            It was Mulder' son ..Scully said it in the truth ..in the jail ..she said ....crying .."Mulder ...our son ..I had to give him up" and Mulder says "I know, Skinner told me" so sad

Caty
            Do´h!! That´s very sad... And thanks for the explanation I still remember that damn bee in the movie when they were gonna kiss and how we all (the people in the cinema) shouted when the nasty damn bee appeared...

BTW, wouldn´t it be great if TBTB did a series called Stargate: The next generation with the SG-1´s children??? It could be called SG-1.1 and its members could be Ray´ak, Daniel and Sarah´s son, Cassandra, maybe a Hammond´s granddaughter (don´t remember their names) and of course... Sam and Jack´s daughter Grace O´Neill... What´s more, they could bring to the story things like special skills, I mean, for example what if Grace O´Neill had some of the repository of the Ancients?? Or the fact that she could use goa´uld technology... even Daniel´s son and Jack and Sam´s daughter could have a UST... or maybe they could have a kid at the end and make Jack and Daniel grandpas...LOL I think I´m going too far..
            Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
            By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
              Thanks for posting that X-Files pic, Caty!
              I was just watching fairly early episodes on the FOX 289 channel and they are SO SHIPPY. There's so much unecessary touching and glancing... it's great! Why oh why can't we have S/J ship like that!!
              Lunar

I posted a lot more hot and shippy pics of Mulder and Scully in page 130 of that thread

....I would be over the moon to get that from Sam and Jack too I hope so ..I want to believe ..so far there are lots of correlations between the 2 shows ..so I will still keep on believing

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                Why thank you very much - *thinks* do you do smoothies? I've never tried a smoothie in my life....

Thank you!!
                Of course they were PG....ya know, for the most part....

Hey, I just realised something! I can now officially read Mei Mei's famous NC17 fics!!
                Officially!?!?!?

Has there been unofficial reading? Shame on you! Mei Mei feels like she is contributing to the delinquency of a shiplet!!!

Mei Mei needs to go edit the stories for PG13 versions. Mei Mei has not done that in a while. She forgets the shiplets need clean shippy fics!

Comment

Happy birthday to abydosorphan,col aga and shelsfc !!!!

I hope you have the best day of your lives!!!
                  Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
                  By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                    Thank god I got rid of Sky tv!

Hope you feel better soon wynter!
                    THANK-YOU thank goodness i had a couple of glasses of wine to blurr out the image.

i wanted pleasant dreams not nightmares lol

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Pallas
                      Happy birthday to abydosorphan,col aga and shelsfc !!!!

I hope you have the best day of your lives!!!
                      sorry i had to quote you pallas,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH AND EVERY-ONE OF YOU!!!!

ok so maybe we are getting to close to christmas...

wynterxx

Comment

Do´h!! That´s very sad... And thanks for the explanation I still remember that damn bee in the movie when they were gonna kiss and how we all (the people in the cinema) shouted when the nasty damn bee appeared...

BTW, wouldn´t it be great if TBTB did a series called Stargate: The next generation with the SG-1´s children??? It could be called SG-1.1 and its members could be Ray´ak, Daniel and Sarah´s son, Cassandra, maybe a Hammond´s granddaughter (don´t remember their names) and of course... Sam and Jack´s daughter Grace O´Neill... What´s more, they could bring to the story things like special skills, I mean, for example what if Grace O´Neill had some of the repository of the Ancients?? Or the fact that she could use goa´uld technology... even Daniel´s son and Jack and Sam´s daughter could have a UST... or maybe they could have a kid at the end and make Jack and Daniel grandpas...LOL I think I´m going too far..

I think we could ask that from all the shows then

..and I think that some fans thought about the x-files the new generation too and we had to think of a young actor who could be Mulder 's son ..and we came up with the young guy who plays in Roswell..The one who had longer hair to start with ..Can't remember his name right now ..but he looks like David Duchovny.

I wonder who could be playing a Jack and Sam's son or daughter?!!!

Sam and Jack forever together without forgetting Sam to fall by accident on Jack in
                        Spoiler:
                        Good to be king

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Officially!?!?!?

Has there been unofficial reading? Shame on you! Mei Mei feels like she is contributing to the delinquency of a shiplet!!!

Mei Mei needs to go edit the stories for PG13 versions. Mei Mei has not done that in a while. She forgets the shiplets need clean shippy fics!
                          No there has not!! I wouldn't do that to you, Mei Mei!! You have enough on your mind - I don't want to contribute to your happy pill dosage going up again!

*carefully doesn't mention that her computer is shared by parental units who wouldn't approve of NC17 fics*

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                            sorry i had to quote you pallas,
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH AND EVERY-ONE OF YOU!!!!

ok so maybe we are getting to close to christmas...
                            wynterxx
                            Thank you Pallas and Wynter!!

Comment

I like the way you think, Pallas!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Officially!?!?!?

Mei mei if you did that there'd be nothing left!
                                Last edited by astronomicalchick; 16 October 2004, 03:56 PM. Reason: because it's late and I can't spell

Comment

Working...
                                X