This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    This is Frankie... Mei Mei is out trying to find me... She's not too bright sometimes...

And yes, it is drool... I was surfacing the Humane Society web pages. For your information, Frankie is short for Francesca Ann. I don't lift a leg to the computer, only drool on it.

This is an interesting thread. Mei Mei is usually on the Thunk thread when I have to take over. I do watch SG though. You can't miss it in this house. And IMHO, as a dog (and we all know that Jack likes dogs), Jack and Sam should just jump each other and get it over with instead of spending 8 years sniffing around each other.
    Oh, and yes, I do growl when Ptui shows up on the screen...

Thanks for the welcome.... Gotta go, she's back!

Frankie the (female) dog!
    I like how you think Frankie... (see bolded section)
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

right guys i will post tomorrow as my bed i calling my name so post lots so i can have a whole catch up day tomorrow witht he thread and fanfic.

By the way samfan(i think) is doing a fab fanfic i have had a sneak preview and its excellent.

night guys

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Goodnight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          well if it was left up to us they would have a pregnant sam doll with certificate saying jacks child
          I know my mind is still in the gutter from MM's fic, especially the last one... but in the spirit of that last one... To go w/the sam doll... jack's would have to have a black t-shirt under the fatigues that read....

Happy
          but
          Tired
          Father-to-Be
          !
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            LOL!
            My thoughts exactly, especially that one chapter! My eyes kept getting wider and wider.. and it did occur to me that this was one hot chapter that probably would be edited down to....

"and they kissed and hugged a lot and then the sun rose..."

for the PG version.
            That was a problem with some of the Things for Love series!! LOL! There was almost nothing left!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              First!!!! CONGRATS ON 4 GREEN Jello Squares!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes we can get a bit *carried away* in our dreaming........but why not we are such happy optomistic people that we just hope for BIG things to come

I must go and read stuff so I can write a well thought out intelligent post so you feel that we aren't all crazy .....ok so you stop thinking I am crazy

But first.....have you tried this really new cool jacket
              Tame....
              did you realize they've changed the message when you move your mouse onto your own green jellos?

You're now....
              "Tame is getting popular among the ranks of the Jaffa"

(and gosh where my gutter-directed mind is going with that line tonight! )

Uh-oh.... I'd better run... I see a *thwap* heading in my direction!

Comment

Tame....
                did you realize they've changed the message when you move your mouse onto your own green jellos?

You're now....

I think Tamebarbie was "popular" a long time ago!
                sigpic

Comment

Tame....

You're now....

ROTLMAO!!!

Oh, yes, that is a gutter statement for sure!! I wonder if hers was changed just special for her since she inhabits the gutter so frequently!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

With the disclaimer...they are not dying, not drugged, have all their memories, are both from our universe and intend to follow it with a kiss, and not a 'but the regs/pete/giant alien sucking my brain means we must be apart' conversation.
                    Are you saying the regs/pete/giant alien sucking my brain are one and the same, or separate?

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      This is Frankie... Mei Mei is out trying to find me... She's not too bright sometimes...

And yes, it is drool... I was surfacing the Humane Society web pages. For your information, Frankie is short for Francesca Ann. I don't lift a leg to the computer, only drool on it.

This is an interesting thread. Mei Mei is usually on the Thunk thread when I have to take over. I do watch SG though. You can't miss it in this house. And IMHO, as a dog (and we all know that Jack likes dogs), Jack and Sam should just jump each other and get it over with instead of spending 8 years sniffing around each other.

Oh, and yes, I do growl when Ptui shows up on the screen...

Thanks for the welcome.... Gotta go, she's back!

Frankie the (female) dog!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        Oh I'm sure Jack's old fishing pole is just fine, maybe not used enough, but just fine.
                        So many possible responses, so few that qualify as PG.
                        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Yes…. you'll notice that SS hasn’t threatened, wheedled, whined or cajoled…. nor has she gotten down on her knees yet to say ... .... ....... ..........

She's been very careful not to bother the very busy Activities Director... she quietly sits at her computer ….patiently awaiting the verdict... will it be or ?
                          And Mei Mei hasn't turned in a new one, so don't let her blame Mei Mei!!

But you can't rush Tame!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            Oh, Sally! You are so sweet (I'm serious!) But I have to tell you that I was just teasing you about me doing what I think you want me to do (like staying ON topic!)

I can safely say that no matter what anyone says, I am prone to do what I want to do at this point in my life - mainly because I'm way too old to change my wayward ways.

I tend to make light of things when a situation seems to get unnecessarily too serious (or angsty - in the case of this thread at times). So far, we've weathered bad characters and bad writing, rollercoasters, Red Dingers and boredom and we've still managed to come up smiling. I hope that my efforts have contributed to this. For me, speculation and ranting (for the most part) aren't part of my nature - but being facetious, sarcastic and silly, are. As RDA says, "LTS - Life's too short!" And what we're all talking about here is a TV SHOW, FCOL!!!

But I thank you for your heartfelt understanding and unconditional love. And yes, I will continue to be just the way I want - mainly because as I've freely admitted, sometimes I just can't help myself!

xox,
                            M.
                            Mala... we love your wayward (and wanton??!! ) ways... they lighten and brighten and enlighten our days...

I know you've kept me smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                              (((((((shelsfc)))))))))
                              Naturally ,your wishes were pure,chaste,and PG ! (Yeah,right ! )

I knew I'd forgotten something.....I need to catch up on those.
                              Needless to say,Gatelet won't be present !

LOL ! Luckily I'm 40,and pretty unshockable,so I'm safe to read this un-cut.....
                              Happy Reading!

You could always let Gatelet read up to a certain point w/you, then cover the monitor with your hands & tell her quickly...."and they kissed and hugged a lot and then the sun soon rose..." after which Jack and Sam lived happily ever after.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Also I noticed the kiss in WOO ..the way he kisses her and turns her so that she falls back in his arms is very sexy , so pretty and full of passion ...he certainly knows what to do to make Sam tick...
                                I know I have mentioned this before, but everytime this kiss is brought up (especially by Caty, who makes everything feel more intense with her descriptions), I want to comment on... Notice when he dips her, and her arm suddenly goes up to his neck to hold herself up? Well, then notice how his hand moves to compensate and... his hand is *very* close to her.... (edits for PG forum)

Sally, suddenly feeling rather hot...
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X