This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    A belated Happy Birthday Sam & Jack Shipper!!

Oh, I missed a birthday?

Well then:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM & JACK SHIPPER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      yeah it was down Why??
      I haven't got the slightest idea...it seems to hiccup like that from time to time. Maybe it's just too many people trying to post at one time or something...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        excuse me a moment..i have a rant here, you may want to plug your ears..

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I've just worked out that the episode that is showing over here the week of my birthday is Affinity!! that means that, three days before my birthday, i have to watch
        Spoiler:
        that spud-u-hate, seriously mixed up, clingy, annoying, patronising stalker make up to our sam, and propose and to watch her say yes!! and make jack cry!!!! and to actually see her suck-spud (kiss Pete for the rest for you). i'm going to spend the entire episode wtaching daniel in jeans, and pretend the rest isn't happening.
        . you think, for my birthday, they'd somehow arrange things so i could get an episode i'd like, considering how long i've been shipping. like sacrifices
        Spoiler:
        i could have spent the entire night watching sam and jack grab each other at every conceivable opportunity and work out if that little girl really is grace
        . i'm going to sulk. and eat chocolate.
        There, there Michelle. Calm down.

*hands Michelle some Cadburys*

spud suck???

*Astro grabs back Cadburys at thought of sucking spuds*

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
          (((((Caty))))) Just watched your 'Thinking Over' video!! GREAT JOB!! I didnt have time this morning after the d/l to watch it (had to run or i would have been late for work), but I did say I would post after I watched it so... tada! Anyway I loved how you worked Jacob in there! Thanks again for recommending it! Next time I have a spare *looks at watch* 40-50 minutes I will d/l the other one. Keep up the good work.

Is anyone elses time on GW screwed up? Its saying 5 hours ahead of what it is here. And thats not normal. *shrugs*

((((((((((((((Nikki)))))))))))

Thank you. I will keep up the good work we have too ...until January and then we'll have more clips anyway so it will be easy to carry on ..Hopefully we'll get plenty of those shippy scenes .

and yeah Jacob . ..I loved him in that video ..very fitting ..a bride is always looked after by the dad ..hey ..and Jacob was there for his daughter.
          he is such a sweetie and he 's a shipper too ..I know ..I just know..he likes Jack ..the way he looks at him ..

...and Jacob always seems at piece when Sam is with Jack but in Deathknell , Jack was not with Sam and he was worried for her ..but hey Jack is such a good guy and went to save Sam ..Jacob must be really proud of him his future son in law.

You see... look what all those videos made me write I'm 100% positive ...Who is with me?!!!

Caty

Comment

Happy Birthday Suekay

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              <snip>

You see... look what all those videos made me write I'm 100% positive ...Who is with me?!!!

Caty
              Me!!!

I'm being positive! Everything will work out, we will get our shippy resolution and it will be absoluterly wonderful!!! We'll squee for weeks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87

Happy Birthday Suekay
                *clears throat*
                happy Birthday to you!!!!
                Happy birthday to you!!!!
                Happy Birthday dearest Sue Kay (who is a great shipper and friend and is now 17 years old)
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Comment

Happy Birthday Suekay

May your day be as special as you are

Eat plenty of cakes and the party is over at Suekay's new forum

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...ex.php?act=idx

Come and join ..the more the merrier

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Who is Ra again??!!! Can't remember !!

Is he a shipper do you reckon?!!

Caty
                    the oldest sytemlord Ra.He was the kid in the movie that had other kids as his shield.Ra came to Earth and took people and abducted them.It is why they are called the Tauri.
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY!

may all your shippy dreams come true

Carolyn

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY !!! have a nice day.How does it feel to be 17?? Enjoy it and hope you'll have lots of members. Here I made you a cake.
                        Oh look HOMER SIMPSON don't you have any manners.Eat with your mouth closed.

Homer Simpson:aaarrrgggghhhh mmmmmmmmmm suekay
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY!!!!

May all your dreams and wishes come true!!!!
                          I really hope you'll have a wonderful, shippy and very special day!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY!

Here is one of my favorite shippy scenes,
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Well I'm off to bed.Tired and it's here 1.30 AM Goodnight.SueKay happy birthday
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY!

Here is one of my favorite shippy scenes,
                                from what episode is that?????
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X