This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    Woohoo! You're back! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Madeleine, I just wanted to thank you for looking after us whilst our Mum was away.

Welcome back ((((((((Ship Mum ))))))))
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      Woohoo! You're back! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
      geez, anyone would think you didn't love us *sniffs*
      LOL, just teasing ya

Comment

Hooray for Madeleine and Shipperahoy ! ((((((both !))))))
        Oy...Ship Mum, you've done so well ,staying sane during your Ship/Comp exile.
        I think I'd have shredded all the furniture for real ...after about a week !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

BTW, congrats to Amanda Tapping and hubby!!!!
          If there is a season 9 , mabey they can write it in the show as Jack's baby!!!
          Cuz they love each other and are having HWMS!
          They can tell the AF that the Asguard did it!!! (we won't tell )

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Yep ShipNana... adoption is another option... and usually a wonderful one for adoptee and adopter.

But I guess (and as always may not have done my best explanation....) what I was trying to do was to respond to Starfury that my now knowing AT's condition wouldn't change how I view her character's angst over these issues. What was going on in AT's life may or may not have affected the emotions AT brought to the role of Sam when she was doing those scenes... I was trying to explain that I know what reaction/thoughts I'd already developed about these issues based on the performance I saw AT deliver (not knowing what she was going through in RL) & the thoughts I'd already had on the subject in relation to my own life (as well as in relation to my friends who are single/childless, single/w/kids, or married/still trying to conceive). I only wanted to try to respond to Starfury & Skydiver as a thirtysomething myself that those thoughts can & do slip into one's mind at the darnedest times & was trying to relate it to my own personal experiences (since generalizing about everyone else's isn't good etiquette....).
            Amen Nana. I'm a happy fufilled person just as I am and noone, no matter how hard they try will take that away from me.

And OnTopic... In doing those screen caps... you playback certain scenes over & over & over.....you get to *really* see it/hear it.... and IMHO.... if you're a PTB - you don't write those words and allow the leads to deliver those lines w/those nuances & then let the film go to print & not edit it out without having an big intention to bring that ship IN!

The SHIP will come IN!

(or else Shimmering Star is going to take up permanent residence in our the Rehab Center!!! )

*runs back to finish final hour of work.... can't you tell I'd rather be playing??*

Here's a pair of binoculars!!

You can stand beside me on the pier and we'll watch for our "Ship" to come in together!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
              BTW, congrats to Amanda Tapping and hubby!!!!
              If there is a season 9 , mabey they can write it in the show as Jack's baby!!!
              Cuz they love each other and are having HWMS!
              They can tell the AF that the Asguard did it!!! (we won't tell )

waterfall

yeah and Jack could be looking after the bambino when we don't see him in season 9 and Sam will be on maternity leave if we don't see her in season 9 much either..They actually can both do alternate episodes ...could be comical too about who's looking after the baby?hahahahahaha

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                hiya guys,

just watched stargate atlantis ok only cause jack was in it but i thought it was pretty cool and sheppard is very cute.
                i'll watch it next week and then make up my mind.

what is the penguins all about?

wynterxx

For pity's sake Wynter, don't encourage them!!!!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  You know, we all kind of assumed that "Citizen Joe" was the last one in production order because it would be a clips show, and therefore would be a quick wrap for post-production. But what if it's last because they were filming new clips and had to have CJ shave his head?

OOOOOhhhh! Goooood point!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    Yeah, but at least it would potentially only have been for one episode. Less than one, really.

Anyone seen a bald CJ running around anywhere?
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Fly by post!!!!

YAY FOR AMANDA AND ALAN!!! You go girl!! ~HUGS~ My prayers are with ya! Be safe!

and huggels to everyone else to!!
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Speculation
                        Spoiler:
                        Citizen Joe was meant to be a clip show, but we've recieved reports that this episode's effects cost a lot. This wouldn't be so with a clip show, so my thinking is that it's an episode full of missing scenes from various episodes

It's all conjecture at the moment.

And very good conjecture, I might add!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Sorry to interrupt, shipper family t-shirt list again. Let me know if you want different capitalization, etc. If you're not on the list, and would like your name listed on the shirt, email or PM me. [email protected]

*hugs* (please pardon the long spammy list) :\

Token
                          Ship Nana
                          Mei Mei
                          Angel of Fire SG1
                          kiwigater
                          Caty SG1 aka ShipDiva
                          Astrochick
                          galaxy
                          dipsofjazz
                          sueKay
                          Mishy Mo
                          Critter
                          Mad Gater
                          Jafacakes
                          Blueiris
                          misstweedledee
                          shelsfc
                          samisjacksgal
                          TameFarrar
                          Starfury
                          Isis
                          Kliggins
                          SILER
                          waterfall
                          eye of botox
                          Nikkirose
                          majorsal
                          SG1Happy
                          LtColSamONeill
                          Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                            Well, yes. Some of us do know where Penguins come from. When a mommy and a daddy penguin love each other very much....
                            I leave for a couple hours and this is what happens?
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              For pity's sake Wynter, don't encourage them!!!!!!
                              The penguins or the rest of us?

Comment

Eee! Swimmy's got a shipper shirt!
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X