This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    You laugh now, but Ship Mum chastized me for teasing MB in one of the silly "cause of no season 9" threads.
    oh, i didn't mind. i wind you up often enough. i think we have a bizarre relationship that looks like winding up to outsiders, but it is a twisted form of affection.

either that or am i'm delusional from tiredness. i really should go to bed
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      (((((((((((((((((AC)))))))))))))))))))

It sux majorly when bosses play favorites!! Favortism is not professional in the least and it ticks me and Kel'dor off!!

*realizes that he's still hugging AC when his strength goes into Tok'ra anger induced hyperdrive and releases AC before crushing her lungs*

Kel'dor: Me and MG must go dispel this anger

*MG/Kel'dor storms AC's work place and blasts her boss and his favorite with the ribbon device*
      *wheezes* thanks MG and *coughs weakly* and Kel'dor! Can you make it long and painful...

Comment

What!? Meimei's talking about herself in the third person and trying to get trying to find straight jackets...
        I think this Brat Pete story arc hit MM's sanity pretty hard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          OK, one more penguin pic - before you all think I've become penguin-obsessed (Mr. Potatohead - maybe; penguins - nah)....

But I just couldn't pass this one up: this one's for you, Critter!

An emperor penguin wears a backpack-like harness fitted
          with a National Geographic Crittercam.
          Photograph by Greg Marshall

You know, at first I thought it was fitted with a rocket pack!
          that is fabulous! How did you find it? Did you google "penguins and back pack?"

I just got given a red point for a really harmless post on the "Luke is the reason why there's no season 9" thread. I just said it was down to lack of lemon chicken... is the red dinger around again? Must be a newbie, it only docked me one point... still!!!

Now paranoid about red points, so will stay on topic... Yes I think that Sam should give Jack some on his birthday. Oh yes.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            oh, i didn't mind. i wind you up often enough. i think we have a bizarre relationship that looks like winding up to outsiders, but it is a twisted form of affection.

either that or am i'm delusional from tiredness. i really should go to bed
            I thik were all delusional cuz of a stalker named Mr. Potatohead!

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
              That penguing picture is fabulous. Now all it needs is a very good caption. Something like "Penguins Kree!" "Unauthorizied wormholeactivation! SF Penguins to the Gateroom"

Yes, it's Friday. The Friday before they resolve the ending from Hades. Sunday, John and Aeryn rise from the ashes and I get me some shippery goodness. Hopefully TPTBs at SG1 take note that fans get fiesty when they get no shippery ending...

This means you RCC! I want some luvin' of the RST variety!!

yeah it's really great for the farscape fans .. I'm really happy for them and you eye of botox.

But do we really know why TPTB farscape did that? I don't understand ...

Were they a mixture between anti-shippers and shippers ?

I don't get it ..cuz the romantic aspect of the show was important from I think the 1st episode or was it the second when both Eyrin and John got lost in space in that tiny space ship and they thought they were gonna die ...and nearly did it ..I know it was quite early in the series .

Anyway ..you would think that either You are a fan and you love the show for what it is ....or if you want to take the couple away ..then you leave yourself cuz it means you are not a true fan and should not be watching the show .

It 's really bugging me when somebody , a human being let's say does not want romance in a show ..I sometimes wonder if they have a significant other in their life and if they make love sometimes.....which is by the way normal

Is is possible that some human beings have no feelings or sensations and function like robots?!!!Does anybody know the answer to that question ..cuz I'm really puzzled.

A show needs romance even a sci-fi show I'm afraid ..if people hate romance then they should go and watch a movie like 2001 or 2010 ...can't remember ..the one with Tom hanks in it ....never watched it ..too boring for me ...I love ship in sci -fi

Sam and Jack forever together ..and they will cuz they have lots of feelings and emotions ..they are humans like me really and all the shipper family

Caty
              Last edited by Catysg1; 15 October 2004, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Added me...

SHIPPER MEDAL OF PERSEVERENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
                Caty
                Tame
                Mala
                SueKay
                Michelleb
                Critter
                Bucky
                Ses110
                Auralan
                Kiwigater
                Wynter
                Isis
                Dipsofjazz
                LtLisa
                Sam_o_Neill
                Meimei
                Mad_gater and Kel'dor
                Waterfall
                Astrochick

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((astronomicalchick))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So sorry you've had a bad day!!

Ship Nana will make it all better!!!

Here's a Shipper Cookie just for you to dip in your glass of red wine!!!

Whoa! Thanks Ship Nana... my first shipper cookie.. a multicoloured one, the one that fixes all ills... ship or otherwise!

*dips in wine takes bite...*

*THUNK!*

*lifts head weakly...*

Wha...??

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Mei Mei reordered her happy pills... Her doctor says it's best if she doesn't let them run out....

Why would Mei Mei need a straight jacket? Mei Mei was talking about Mala's new fitted shipper jacket!

*confused*

It's not like TPTB haven't driven Mei Mei to the edge! It's not like the lack of ship in season 8 has made Mei Mei's doctor increase her dosage! It's not like the Ptui story arc hasn't caused Mei Mei to start beating up her filing cabinet at work!! *Mei Mei named the filing cabinet Pete...* *giggle* *giggle* *snort* MEI MEI IS NOT CRAZY!!! If she were then the doctor wouldn't have let her out of the nice spa he sent her to after Chimera!!! He would have increased her meds after Affinity!! *Oh, wait, he did increase her meds after Affinity....*

*Mei Mei is going to go hide under her desk for a while. It's safe there. The Pete filing cabinet can't find her there....*
                    Hey! I'm considering dressing up in ancient Celtic warrior garb and going to war with TPTB with my Celtic longbow and sword!

But no way I'd never turn my weapons on you!

((((((((((((MF)))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Mei Mei reordered her happy pills... Her doctor says it's best if she doesn't let them run out....

Why would Mei Mei need a straight jacket? Mei Mei was talking about Mala's new fitted shipper jacket!

*confused*

It's not like TPTB haven't driven Mei Mei to the edge! It's not like the lack of ship in season 8 has made Mei Mei's doctor increase her dosage! It's not like the Ptui story arc hasn't caused Mei Mei to start beating up her filing cabinet at work!! *Mei Mei named the filing cabinet Pete...* *giggle* *giggle* *snort* MEI MEI IS NOT CRAZY!!! If she were then the doctor wouldn't have let her out of the nice spa he sent her to after Chimera!!! He would have increased her meds after Affinity!! *Oh, wait, he did increase her meds after Affinity....*

*Mei Mei is going to go hide under her desk for a while. It's safe there. The Pete filing cabinet can't find her there....*
                      *gives MM a big giant bear hug*

It'll be all right MM!

Why don't you go read some of your own NC-17 fics. Maybe those'll help you calm down?

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        yeah it's really great for the farscape fans .. I'm really happy for them and you eye of botox.

But do we really know why TPTB farscape did that? I don't understand ...

Were they a mixture between anti-shippers and shippers ?

I don't get it ..cuz the romantic aspect of the show was important from I think the 1st episode or was it the second when both Eyrin and John got lost in space in that tiny space ship and they thought they were gonna die ...and nearly did it ..I know it was quite early in the series .

Anyway ..you would think that either You are a fan and you love the show for what it is ....or if you want to take the couple away ..then you leave yourself cuz it means you are not a true fan and should not be watching the show .

It 's really bugging me when somebody , a human being let's say does not want romance in a show ..I sometimes wonder if they have a significant other in their life and if they make love sometimes.....which is by the way normal

Is is possible that some human beings have no feelings or sensations and function like robots?!!!Does anybody know the answer to that question ..cuz I'm really puzzled.

A show needs romance even a sci-fi show I'm afraid ..if people hate romance then they should go and watch a movie like 2001 or 2010 ...can't remember ..the one with Tom hanks in it ....never watched it ..too boring for me ...I love ship in sci -fi

Sam and Jack forever together ..and they will cuz they have lots of feelings and emotions ..they are humans like me really and all the shipper family

Caty
                        I agree Caty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by terraatlantus
                          i just saw the last part of the farscape miniseries. crighton and the woman agreed to marry and then the lady said she was pregnant with his child. then for no apparent reason an alien swooped in and incinerated them both for analysis

it was a strange ending but i think the goa'uld should take note and act similiarly if any such dialogue EVER occurs between supersam and jack in the box
                          I feel it my duty to warn you that this thread is part of the "Protected Forum Threads Treaty." This means that us shipper are free to post whatever comments we please about S/J ship (so long as it's PG )

If you post anti-Sam/Jack ship comments in this thread again I will have no choice but to report you.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I'll second that!

Maybe we should start a separate thread for penguins and other things from the ancients (and Jack and John Sheppards) favourite continent.

Maybe we could send Pete there. He'd either freeze to death or get pecked to death.

I'm such a sweet young girl aren't I

Edited to add: He could get sat on by a polar bear!!!!!
                            ROTFLMAO!!!! That's funny!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                              Yep, there are DVDs! I love my P&P.

There are?!?!

Off to Amazon.com!

Comment

TA, not that you seem to have noticed, but this is a protected thread, and such statements and characterizations aren't welcome.
                                Thanks for stickin' up for us shippers! You do realize that you're probably now considered a shol'va amongst the antis now, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X