X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moebius spoilers:

Originally posted by sueKay
    Spoiler:
    I'm hoping if it's an AU, that we'll see a reality where Sam and Pete are living in not-so-marital-bliss. That way she'll realise that it's a mistake.
    Spoiler:
    I wouldn't mind this, but I'd perfer we don't waste any time on him at all in the final two episodes. I'd much rather see Hammond, Davis, Kawalski, Jacob, Bra'tac and other more mythology related recurring characters that we haven't seen in several episode already this season.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      After reading the RDA interview, I got the impression that he was telling RCC you got us in this mess with the boyfriend, you figure a way to get us out.
      Yeah, I can kinda read it that way, too. And you can bet the words used with the press were a lot more polite than those used amongst friends.

Comment

What worries me is

What happens if we're caught of-guard and Ship Nana doesn't have the smelling salts handy???
        Never doubt Ship Nana. She's better prepared than a troop of boy scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          Moebius spoilers:

Spoiler:
          I wouldn't mind this, but I'd perfer we don't waste any time on him at all in the final two episodes. I'd much rather see Hammond, Davis, Kawalski, Jacob, Bra'tac and other more mythology related recurring characters that we haven't seen in several episode already this season.
          Ditto

Spoiler:
          but if PS is there, that's how I'd want him to be seen. Or in a coffin *gasps at her own evilness*
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ditto

Spoiler:
            but if PS is there, that's how I'd want him to be seen. Or in a coffin *gasps at her own evilness*
            sueKay, i think im scared of you now!
            yoojoo creeps back into the shadow where no one can see her.
            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Well when the time comes for Jack and Sam to finally have the conversation, I hope its between Jack and Sam and not General O'Neill and Col. Carter. I hope she finally stands up to him instead of backing down because he doesn't want to talk. He has always had the upper hand in their relationship because of his rank. If she says "I'm sorry Sir" to him one more time, I think I will scream.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                sueKay, i think im scared of you now!
                yoojoo creeps back into the shadow where no one can see her.
                I'm not evil!!!!!!!!!

But I am insane!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Yeah, I can kinda read it that way, too. And you can bet the words used with the press were a lot more polite than those used amongst friends.
                  We can certainly hope.
                  I do think RDA would be pushing for ship though. He's always come across to me as a shipper, at least to some degree.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                    We can certainly hope.
                    I do think RDA would be pushing for ship though. He's always come across to me as a shipper, at least to some degree.
                    I said a few posts back that I think RDA's a shipper. I don't think he's been allowed to state his view on it as he's one of TPTB.

The General's Hell's updated - links back a bit.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Awww Di...so sorry you were so upset..... I am SHOCKED you had to drink

Sci-Fi is playing a nice Star Gate Monday... I am really enjoying the ealier stuff lately....reminds me WHY I love Star Gate AND Sam & Jack so much!!!!!
                      Yep! I had to take a break for a while to remind myself why i love Stargate and why i love Sam and Jack! I missed you guys but I had to get away from it to put it in perspective--I was beginning to take it too seriously! I've been pulling a lot of clips lately (hence watching lots of eps) and it's helped me to remember why I love Stargate and why I stick around through thick and thin!

I watched the last five eps in S6 and Fallen and Homecoming from S7 and I still really love the show. I also watched Lost City again (surefire mojo improvement with that ep). And all of the eps I watched had ship! Looks, talking, smiling (have I mentioned how I love to watch AT's face when RDA says something crazy? SOOO funny to watch her try not to react). Anyway, I guess the point of all this ramble is that watching all the older eps reminded me why i love the show and why I want to keep watching! Hopefully my mojo will stick around for a while this time!

So please PTB, no more spoilers for right now--my mojo is very fragile and liable to crack!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Yep! I had to take a break for a while to remind myself why i love Stargate and why i love Sam and Jack! I missed you guys but I had to get away from it to put it in perspective--I was beginning to take it too seriously! I've been pulling a lot of clips lately (hence watching lots of eps) and it's helped me to remember why I love Stargate and why I stick around through thick and thin!

I watched the last five eps in S6 and Fallen and Homecoming from S7 and I still really love the show. I also watched Lost City again (surefire mojo improvement with that ep). And all of the eps I watched had ship! Looks, talking, smiling (have I mentioned how I love to watch AT's face when RDA says something crazy? SOOO funny to watch her try not to react). Anyway, I guess the point of all this ramble is that watching all the older eps reminded me why i love the show and why I want to keep watching! Hopefully my mojo will stick around for a while this time!

So please PTB, no more spoilers for right now--my mojo is very fragile and liable to crack!

(((((marimba)))))

We should all go on a spoiler-fast while Marimba recovers her Mojo!
                        sigpic

Comment

I said a few posts back that I think RDA's a shipper. I don't think he's been allowed to state his view on it as he's one of TPTB.

The General's Hell's updated - links back a bit.
                          I just read & reviewed it!! It's great! Really sweet! And I liked how you got spoiler for TGH
                          Spoiler:
                          Daniel & Teal'c interupting them! Very in-character!

I'm slightly nervous about this cliffhanger you're fininshing it with though!!

I think you're right about RDA being a shipper - he's said quite a bit in support of ship, but I've never heard of him saying anything really against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                            Hi Everyone:

One of the ladies who plays here suggested that I post a link if I had any new fic to share. So here i be. My newest story is called What Remains. It is an Affinity follow up and before you all run screaming in the other direction, Pete does not make an actual appearance. I hope you will all stop by and have a read. FB if you are so inclined is always welcome at [email protected]

Title: What Remains
                            Author: Ruralstar
                            Category: Missing scene/Ep Tag
                            Set: Part one is a follow up to the season eight episode Affinity. Part two is conjecture at this point.
                            Pairing: Sam/Jack
                            Spoilers: Season 1, Cold Lazarus Season 4, Divide and Conquer Season 7, Grace, Chimera, Lost City Season 8 New Order, Affinity, Covenant, Sacrifices

Summary Pt1: "I said yes." Sam's engagement to Pete comes as a devastating shock to Jack O'Neill. Alone, in the dark of his office, he struggles to come to terms with the situation and resolves to confront her and the unresolved issues of their 'relationship' once and for all.

Summary Pt2: Three months after the fateful conversation between her and Jack, Sam has broken off her engagement to Pete Shanahan. Her friends rally to her side in support of her wounded heart, save for Jack who has withdrawn completely from her life, with the exception of millitary necessity. A discussion with a visiting General Hammond helps Sam to see the truth of her dalliance with Pete and encourages her to reach out and mend the rift between Jack and herself.

Here's the link (Looks like you will have to copy and paste, not sure why):
                            http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/WHAT_REMAINS1.html

I'm here on a flyby --if the creep along speed of this borrowed computer could be called 'flyby'--but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting the link to your story. If I get to read a Ruralstar story, then a little highlight and paste is no problem whatsoever.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                              I just read & reviewed it!! It's great! Really sweet! And I liked how you got spoiler for TGH
                              Spoiler:
                              Daniel & Teal'c interupting them! Very in-character!

I'm slightly nervous about this cliffhanger you're fininshing it with though!!

I think you're right about RDA being a shipper - he's said quite a bit in support of ship, but I've never heard of him saying anything really against it.
                              Thanks!!!

The cliffhanger is BIG! You won't be dissappointed!

I'm going to d oa sequel with a lot of ship, but I can't tell you the title or it'll give part of the next chapter away!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I'm hoping if it's an AU, that we'll see a reality where Sam and Pete are living in not-so-marital-bliss. That way she'll realise that it's a mistake.

sueKay ....I thought you had enough of Pete ...Do you really want to see him again in Mobius .?
                                Me I'd rather TPTb to spend their devoted time on
                                Spoiler:
                                the team ...and Sam and Jack ..but this is my opinion ..I would prefer to see Sam and Jack in marital-bliss ..that way Sam will realise that Pete is a mistake

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X