X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
    Oh MAAALLLLAAAA....
    A Dart Board with RCC's face on it -- hmmm, sounds like a job opening with your name on it, hmmmm? Come on, do that thang you do one more time....

Di, humming, drinking and tapping her fingers, waiting for Mala to come up with yet another gut bustingly funny pic.
    Hey, Sacme!! You need to add that to the Shipper Store!! LOL I bet it would sell like hot cakes!!

LOL!!

Comment

ok, if RCC is the devil, then who is the coolest SG writer?
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

spoilers for s8's gemini and moebius

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
        i just had a crazy thought but what if in moebius
        Spoiler:
        jack and sam go into an aletrnate reality and they see grace and she comes running up to them going "mommy, daddy" or something, then sam would remember seeing her on board the prometheus and finally realise who she was

just another one of my random thoughts lol
        Spoiler:
        I'd love that, as long as Sam does NOT die! *whimpers and rocks back and forth* As Joe Mallozzi said in the other thread ( http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....3&postcount=79 ), there's so many twists and turns that seatbelts will be required for viewing. Okay, those weren't his words, but .... *mind wanders from PMS FROM HELL*.... *stares into distance*.... *remembers topic* So, that Bush/Kerry debate was... *oops*..... DON'T KILL SAM!!! ... *oops*.... ..... ...... ........... ...... *gives up*

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
          Sorry!! Its ok, just start thinking shippy endings, and shippy thoughts and that should put a smile back on your face. I hope!
          well, that and a refilled glass

Di

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Hey, Sacme!! You need to add that to the Shipper Store!! LOL I bet it would sell like hot cakes!!

LOL!!
            I'd buy 10!

Di

Comment

ok, if RCC is the devil, then who is the coolest SG writer?
              I've always liked Brad Wright, but they've got him sequestered on the Altalntis set, so currently all my hopes are riding on Joe Malozzi, he of the JM Rehab Center

Di

Comment

it would have to be the elevator scene in....in..... Chimera? it made me laugh and they were both just so cute in that scene. and i like the huggy scene in heros and the kiss in grace and POV and WoO, and the tank top comment in broca divide and the......... ya know i can honestly say i have no friggen clue what my fave S/J moment is! Can i pick all of them? Yeah, yeah my answer is ALL OF THEM!!

By the way, i can't believe Amanda couldn't remember the MacGyver theme song!! it would have made that scene 100 times more funny if she would have hummed the MacGyver song. Not that the Sg theme didn't have me ROLFLMBO.
                Sorry.. i just had to get that off my chest

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                  I've always liked Brad Wright, but they've got him sequestered on the Altalntis set, so currently all my hopes are riding on Joe Malozzi, he of the JM Rehab Center

Di
                  Why Brad and Joe?
                  Sorry for all the questions btw, im by nature a ridiculously curious person

Comment

Why Brad and Joe?
                    well watching on the lowdown it is apparently thes guys who are incharge of a the cool sciency eps (which i love) as well the humor ones like WoO and Urgo

Comment

Why Brad and Joe?
                      I generally like Brad's episodes a lot. But Joe has his place with shippers immortalized because he told us not to jump to big conclusions concerning
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam and Pete in Season 8
                      . If you want to read what he posted, click here.

Joe also gave us the idea for the Shipper Commune.

Mel
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Why Brad and Joe?
                        that's ok, ask away...but I have to get off to put kids to bed in a sec...
                        Ok, Joe because when we were getting hysterical this summer over the spoilers for the ep Insanity (aka Affinity) as well as the general direction of the writing combined with an overall lack of ship, he stopped by our thread to attempt to calm us down. As a result of that post, The JM Shipper Rehab Commune was born. I wish I had the time or ability to find you his posts from those frantic days. I tell you, it was turning into open revolt!!

Brad because he has given us some favorite shippy eps in the past.

Anyone else want to answer yoojoo here, perhaps with the links to JM's posts?

Di

Comment

Someone please tell me why the UK get a great Lowdown and the US just gets a Letdown.Will the UK also get better episodes in the first half of Season 8 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                            Thank you!!!! Great shipper pic choice for the day!!!!
                            What episode is that pic from!! I have yet to see it and its driving me nuts that i don't no where to find it. I have wanted to know for years now!! knowing my luck its probably on DVD extras that i don't have!!!!

Comment

What episode is that pic from!! I have yet to see it and its driving me nuts that i don't no where to find it. I have wanted to know for years now!! knowing my luck its probably on DVD extras that i don't have!!!!
                              It wasn't from an episode. RDA and AT were apparently goofing around on the set of "Holiday". It turned into a really cruel publicity pic.

Mel
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

yep im a lurker, i will admit it!! I thought i would briefly jump out of my lurker-dom to support you guys cus yall crack me up!! You guys are so funny and quirky, and since yall almost always have me ROTF in fits of laughter i have decided to rate yall as excellent as many times as the computer will let me. So... in conclusion, keep being funny b/c i like to laugh, and maybe sometime soon i will finally voice my opinion about something or other that i think is really cool or really funny or really stupid or..... or........ something else i cant think of right now. You guys are wicked awesome!! (scampers off to vote and eat and lurk some more)
                                Here's a quirky welcome for you!

yoojoo!!
                                (Yay! Another Texan!! )
                                Join the insanity that is the Sam and Jack Shipper Thread!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X