This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misstweedledee
    Arrrrrrr yes..........Potatoe Smoothies..... .....my idea... ...well contribution...see potato mashing experiments one day....fan fics the other...wot a great lesson

oh and i had a random thought..... .i no scary my brain functioning and all.. .but for those who dont know some unis in the U.K do degrees in David Beckham.....like an appreciaition type thing....eveything you need to know.......well... ....and im sure you see where this is going........i think they should have a stargate one... ..more specifically and Sam/Jack ship one.... ..wot do you think ?

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

Hasn't been shouted in a bit....so i thouhgt i would

Leanne
    ooooo we're do i sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!

i class hwer i'd actually pay attention!!!!!!

(david beckham???? ..why... never mind... the world we live in!)

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
      Arrrrrrr yes..........Potatoe Smoothies..... .....my idea... ...well contribution...see potato mashing experiments one day....fan fics the other...wot a great lesson

oh and i had a random thought..... .i no scary my brain functioning and all.. .but for those who dont know some unis in the U.K do degrees in David Beckham.....like an appreciaition type thing....eveything you need to know.......well... ....and im sure you see where this is going........i think they should have a stargate one... ..more specifically and Sam/Jack ship one.... ..wot do you think ?

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

Hasn't been shouted in a bit....so i thouhgt i would

Leanne
      have you done the experiment were you put potato chunks into salt water?? hee heee they go alll floppy LMAO!!!

YES YES YES THEY SHOULD DO A SAM/JACK SHIP APPRECIATION!!!

shouting is great

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!
      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
        have you done the experiment were you put potato chunks into salt water?? hee heee they go alll floppy LMAO!!!

YES YES YES THEY SHOULD DO A SAM/JACK SHIP APPRECIATION!!!

shouting is great

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!
        I have....it was a while ago so id forgot that one..thanx for the reminder
        oh and Rogue. oooooooooooo nice concept.........i definatly think that for us to get the RST we are gonna need some angst

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
        honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Malta::::

Eye ken bee year fiend. ('Rant eye are-eddie?)

Eye ken evening spiel puuurrly.

Kom own. Eye'm bean vary sin-seer.

:::CinnamonBar

Deer CinemaBar....

**oh, you're not going to get me to do THAT again! (that was HARD WORK!)**

Your fiend,
          Malta
          sigpic

Comment

Right Folks!

I'm away!

See you all later!

Sam and Jack rule! We all drool (over Jack )

night night
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
              No, but maybe another hot kiss!!!! yay!
              Maybe

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                (((((Sam)))))

That's the first time someone's used moving smilies for a post about me!!!

I feel priveledged!

The General's Hell's gonna get updated soon!
                (((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))
                WooHoo!!!!
                Can't wait!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                  hee hee

glad you think soo too

doubt we'll (or they'll) get any

just so you know that came out exactly as i intended

hee hee my mind ... it's stuck in the gutter ...been there for a while

::::::::waves from my blownup lie-lo flaoting down to the shallow end::::::::

Hello!!
                  *Looks down into the gutter*

Hello Down there!!

Do you need some cookies throwing down for you? or maybe a nice drink from MG's bar...?

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    Mala, Mals, Mala...what can I say...is it YOU giving out all these read squares????? Just joking LOL and very well done...(((((Mala)))))
                    I konfezz! It were me.

I just think of them as red jello squares of LOVE!

(For the OT Police: uh, Jack loves them! and Sam likes BLUE! )
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      OMG, What if....Moebius
                      Spoiler:

Sam dies in Jacks arms, the only way to bring her back is to go back in time.
                      Mobieus Speculation
                      Spoiler:
                      ! That would be some very very serious angst!! I don't know if I could cope with it! I'd be crying my eyes out! But saying that it would be a really really really good episode! Its always the ones that hit you emotionally that turn out to be the best ones ever...ala Heroes.....

It would give us chance of something really shippy and it would give RDA a chance to do the emotional stuff that he does best. His eyes say it all!

You know I think that would be a perfect ending to Stargate!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Right Folks!

I'm away!

See you all later!

Sam and Jack rule! We all drool (over Jack )

night night
                        Night Night SueKay!!!

I've got to go now too, I supposed to be staying at my friends house tonight and I should of been there by 8.30....oh well, she'll understand that i couldn't tear myself away from my shipper family

(((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))0

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          *Looks down into the gutter*

Hello Down there!!

Do you need some cookies throwing down for you? or maybe a nice drink from MG's bar...?
                          hello!!!!!

some cookies would be nice!!!

don't think you'll give me any alcohol unles you don't mind handing some over to a minor lol some dr pepper will do!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aske
                            Good morning/afternoon/evening:

Firstly, I need to make a wee bit of an apology. I think I misspoke about ‘red-point’ person. They have yet to ding me. I guess you actually need to post something, huh? But, non-the-less, two very kindly shippers (I assume) have ‘Graced’ me with green points. Thank you very much!

Secondly, RCC is a mere ‘fish’ in the pond of corporate entertainment. Even he has someone to whom he must report. And who knows, maybe ‘The Man’ who holds the rod is a shipper.

*raises eyebrow*

So, to add my favorite shippy scene to your illustrious montage of shippy splendor: With out doubt – Solitude. Despite the cold, dark, helpless, hopeless, nature of the episode Jack can still make Sam smile. Oh yeah, and we gets lots of touching, hugging, cuddling, covert confessions, serious eye contact, hand holding, hurt/comfort, angst….need I go on?
                            I know I'm a little late but just wanted to say welcome... Oh I needed to increase your font there.... I have old, tired eyes from working and looking at pictures all day.

Since you mentioned SOLITUDES, I thought I'd put this up today...(so much for self control...)

Last edited by Mala50; 01 October 2004, 02:40 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
                              ..........You missed off the Broca Divide Kiss..probably not important but as you mentioned all the others (i have a slight obsession with the kisses...must be the shippiness, could go on about them for hours)
                              Actually Michelle convinced me to join, didn't have the chance to lurk before she introduced me.
                              Which isn't so good as it means i have no idea what anyone is talking about.
                              Thanks for the welcome
                              Hi! Don't feel bad, I come here often and I still have no idea about what some people are talking about!

Since I'm posting pix, here's a nice big one from Broca Divide (no Tame, it's not your birthday AGAIN! )

sigpic

Comment

SecretArt - I just saw that Michelle said that you wrote a fic called "Spuds, Showers and Strangled Cats" and was curious, how did you hear about the use of the term "SPUDS" for Pete, since you're new here? from Michelle? I mean, I thought it was mainly a GW S/J Shipper thing...

I guess others can answer this if you care to: Is Spud, Potato, Mr. Potatohead, etc. a name that's now used out there in other parts of the S/J shipper community? (yeah, I lead a sheltered life - I don't belong to any other shipper groups and really am clueless)...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X