This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    Should we now wait for the time when there will be mobs of shippers outside of Bridge with flaming torches
    only if there are penguins LMAOOOO
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Hey, I'm not violent! I'm making people KISS my mouse!

Btw, it's quality posts like this one that have earned me my 3 green jello squares of love.
      I'd give you another but GW won't let me 'till I've been more generous to others!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        wow, i go away for two days and we've started yet another new thread! okay, here's my subliminal message

Pete Dumped. Sam Jack Kiss.

here's my discussion topic..when do you think they will kiss? for real, not in any dream sequence, or AU or time travel or drug induced or whatever reason they can give us for having a smokin' hot kiss that doesn't count..i'm talking the real, our sam and jack, totally free from any influence (except true love), totally aware of who they are, finally wrapping their arms round each other and getting in on. (wait, i had a point here...what was it? oh yeah...) so when?

ok, i'm betting
        Spoiler:
        citizen joe. sam overhears that little conversation about regs, she's already dumped pete and realised (through the appearance of kerry) that she loves jack in 'threads' just before, she's been trying to get the omelette of luuuurrrrrvvvvvveeeeee...and she realises now 's the time..as jack comes out of the infirmary, she jumps on him and kisses him, just like in grace, only hotter, then just turns around and walks away grinning, leaving jack standing there totally dazed.

well, maybe not exactly like that. but still in citizen joe, nonetheless

your turn..and details please
        i believe the first kiss will be in
        Spoiler:
        mobius, in particular after defeating an enemy and sam and jack are on the ground panting heavily(not that sort of activity) and sam will look deep in to jack's eyes and say "we did it!"
        and jack would reply something like"we sure did" and gentley bring his lips to hers, they pull apart look at each other again then have a fiery kiss like in grace.......well a girl can dream away cant she lol

other than that im looking for some serious flirting in
        Spoiler:
        citizen joe

and maybe an acknowledgement and hug in
        Spoiler:
        threads
        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          only if there are penguins LMAOOOO
          I can just picture Shippers catapulting flaming penguins over the walls of Bridge Studios.

Penquin-kabobs, anyone?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abydosorphan
            I agree with those reasons. But I think she needs to actually come to terms with how she's feeling first. She's not blind... I think she knows that she has feelings for the man, but seriously, when has she admitted them to herself?

Only when he's in imminent danger of death.

I think that seeing him under 'those circumstances' would cause her to have the mini panic attack right then and there.

I mean death is one thing... having him be 'forbidden to her' is another thing... having both of them be right there in front of each other and claiming to not love each other is heartbreaking. I think she'd get a nice good dose of what Jack is going through, and WHY this is so difficult and awkward for him.

And on that note... :-( I have to head off to work.

TTYL
            abydosorphan - I like your train of thought. I do agree that seeing Jack "under those circumstances" should definitely shake something loose inside her head.
            but wouldn't you say that she did admit that she has feelings for him in "Grace"? Granted - running off into 's arms was not quite the way I would've gone after that.
            It's really hard to separate that scene and remember that Jack was not really talking to her. It was just what SHE thought Jack would say.
            SO - (and I'm sure it was discussed ad naseum months ago - but I wasn't here then ) I guess what I'm getting at here is this:
            QUESTION - when would you guys say was the last time she could've been sure that Jack still has feelings for her??

Comment

I hate pete(pouts like a three year old) Does anybody have a Dr.Pepper?

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                I can just picture Shippers catapulting flaming penguins over the walls of Bridge Studios.

Penquin-kabobs, anyone?
                I'm sure if you can actually get them airborn they are very aerodynamic....

Comment

Originally posted by jennsatt
                  QUESTION - when would you guys say was the last time she could've been sure that Jack still has feelings for her??
                  for some reason i can only think of divide and conquer, but then again odd moments like when jack gets flustered in full circle after skaras wedding invite tells me she knows his feelings

on a seperate note i think if you want to know how they feel you just have to look into their eyes....they tell a whole different story
                  Carolyn

Comment

da-da-da-da-da-da rocket penguins! to infinity and beyond!! i think it might work.Now all we need is some shippers from Boeing......

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      I hate pete(pouts like a three year old) Does anybody have a Dr.Pepper?
                      Here you go *throws can at melpomene*

I hate HE-WHO-IS-LIKE-POTATO too!

hee hee

go to this URL for a laugh. Beware of Spud pic content.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

da-da-da-da-da-da rocket penguins! to infinity and beyond!! i think it might work.Now all we need is some shippers from Boeing......

how about one from Delta?
                        chickens (without feathers of course) work well too BTW...

Comment

Ok....WHERE did we put that club we use to to beat the *new* Shippers into submission
                          I always thought it was a wet trout we used! Did I miss a memo????
                          sigpic

Comment

hee hee I know you....you will leave us to watch the DVDs and sneak off with all of the icing
                            Since you are my friend, I may save some for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              I always thought it was a wet trout we used! Did I miss a memo????
                              Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Comment

okay, so we cook the penguins into an omelette...now known as the shipper food of luuuurrrvvvveeeeee... with a side order of very deep fried potatoes. we end the whole thing with blue jello and cake and wash it all down with guinness. we invite mary steenbergen for dinner, then we all go fishing. hopefully, this will create a shippy atmosphere so searingly intense that TPTB will have no choice but to allow Sam and Jack to play out a scene so shippy that it could have come straight out a fanfic (one of the happier ones of course....we've had too much onscreen angst) which will end in a kiss so passionately hot and searingly passionate that even the Red Dinger will finally be convinced of the ultimate rightness of ship..and Sam and jack will never be parted again.

I think I may have got too hyper anticipating New Order tonight..going to find out who Shadow is burning and join her...
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X