X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    If anyone's wondering where the rest of the thread went, it's here

If you hadn't read all the posts in the bit that's just been archived then they should show up as Unread Posts in the Archive thread.
    Thanks, Madeleine.

*adopted shipmum...whether she wants it or not*

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

*scene: Jack's cabin*

(jack sits on his dock, fishing in his fishless lake)

Jack - *notices shadow fall over him and glances up* "Carter?

Sam - "Hi, sir."

Jack - "Not that I'm not thrilled you're here, but why are you here?"

Sam - "I had an errand to run."

Jack - "Errand?"

Sam - "Yeah. I had to drop off Pete's ring... I broke off the engagement."

Jack - "Oh, really?"

Sam - "Yes... I actually broke off everything."

Jack - "As in?"

Sam - "As in we're no longer together."

Jack - "Why, if you don't mind me asking?"

Sam - *smirks* "For 'General' reasons."

Jack - *returns smirk* "Well, that's great, but I still don't understand how you ended up here."

Sam - "It was on the way."

Jack - "Minnesota's on the way via Denver?"

Sam - "I took a shortcut."

*they share a knowing smile*

Jack - "So, Carter, want to pull up a chair and do some fishing?"

Sam - "I don't really know how to fish."

Jack - "Want to learn?"

Sam - "Yes... but I'd rather learn from your cabin."

Jack - "My cabin, eh?"

Sam - "Bedroom, to be exact."

Jack - "Another shortcut?"

Sam - *turns and walks off* "I've been waiting years to fish... and fish some more." *looks over shoulder* "Care to join me, sir?"

*sam giggles as jack trips over fishing rod jumping up*

I have no real idea where that came from, but it was sure fun to do.

Sally
      *rolls around laughing hysterically* FOR GENERAL REASON! I LOVE THAT! *giggles*

Comment

*whimpers* I'd LOVE to see ALL the behind the scenes stuff from ALL their KISSES through ALL the years... Can you imagine?.... *whimpersigh*

Sally
        Well, we still have this scene........though I want to see ALL 12 takes! (that's how many they did, according to the DVD commentary)....

sigpic

Comment

Hey *waves frantically*

There are officaially 12 hours and 36 mins until stargate starts in the u.k W'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh....

And majorsal, the was fantastic....i to loved " General reasons " perfect.....and im not to sure where it came from either but please.....go there soon and bring back more

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
          honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Well, we still have this scene........though I want to see ALL 12 takes! (that's how many they did, according to the DVD commentary)....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...GRDAkisscu.jpg
            12 TAKES! AMANDA GOT TO KISS RICK 12 TIMES?!?....

*gets down on knees to pray... please, god, let me be amanda's stunt kiss double. pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease... *

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mala....That was a nice thought to go to sleep on....and Sally...in MY dreams I AM Amanda's Stand In
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                Hey *waves frantically*

There are officaially 12 hours and 36 mins until stargate starts in the u.k W'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh....

And majorsal, the was fantastic....i to loved " General reasons " perfect.....and im not to sure where it came from either but please.....go there soon and bring back more

Leanne
                WOO HOOO for the UKERS!!!!!!

Can't wait to reading your reviews of the Sam & Jack moments!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Thanks Mala....That was a nice thought to go to sleep on....and Sally...in MY dreams I AM Amanda's Stand In
                  Tame, in YOUR dreams, you're married to Jack...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    If anyone's wondering where the rest of the thread went, it's here

If you hadn't read all the posts in the bit that's just been archived then they should show up as Unread Posts in the Archive thread.
                    Madeleine - Just curious to know how you decide where to cut the thread and archive... Are there a certain number of posts you're looking for? a time/date? or is it just arbitrary?
                    sigpic

Comment

ok, that's my resolution for today : my 1st post here, i'm delurking (is that a real word ?)
                      i just wanted to say you're the best fans i've ever met, so kind and so prolific : a new thread ! i knew i shouldn't go to sleep
                      i watch SG for 1 year only but it was love at 1st sight and Sam and Jack, they're just so great together.
                      i wish, no i know that the 2nd half of S8 won't deceive the shippers (hey TPTB, you can't do that to me, i've just found this show !)
                      oh, i almost forgot : caty, marimba, i love your videos ! (caty, i think i'm the newbie who gave you that grey point, sorry if it worried you)
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Where is the first part of the thread gone again???Is it in the archives?!!!Where is the archive exactly ??!!!Can't see it!!!!

Anyway let me repost my last video here just in case

"First day of my life" The Rasmus...........Action Sam and Jack with a little comedy ...and lots of new clips.

Will do "In the shadows" the Rasmus next

PS: JUST NOTICED MADELEINE'S LINK TO THE OLD THREAD

Enjoy

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 05 October 2004, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          ok, that's my resolution for today : my 1st post here, i'm delurking (is that a real word ?)
                          i just wanted to say you're the best fans i've ever met, so kind and so prolific : a new thread ! i knew i shouldn't go to sleep
                          i watch SG for 1 year only but it was love at 1st sight and Sam and Jack, they're just so great together.
                          i wish, no i know that the 2nd half of S8 won't deceive the shippers (hey TPTB, you can't do that to me, i've just found this show !)
                          oh, i almost forgot : caty, marimba, i love your videos ! (caty, i think i'm the newbie who gave you that grey point, sorry if it worried you)

WELCOME to the shipper family florence.... ....and post a lot ..Thank you for the grey point ...good to know that somebody nice gave it to me and not the red dinger Sometimes soon you'll be able to give the others a lot of of green points ..I play with them alot lately ..it's fun

florence ...I just checked to see if we could PM you ..Apparently we can't ..Do you know why??!!

PS: FRANCAISE AUSSI COMME MOI ALORS

Caty
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 05 October 2004, 01:30 AM.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, FLORENCE !

Your profile says you're in France? Do you just live there or are you French? I live near the French border, sometimes I buy my groceries there because it's cheaper.

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Sometimes soon you'll be able to give the others a lot of of green points
                            Yeah, speaking of that - how long do I have to be a member before I'm able to give out green and red points? Does anyone know? Moderators?

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                              WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, FLORENCE !

Your profile says you're in France? Do you just live there or are you French? I live near the French border, sometimes I buy my groceries there because it's cheaper.

Yeah, speaking of that - how long do I have to be a member before I'm able to give out green and red points? Does anyone know? Moderators?

You should be alright to give green points by now ..Have you tried ??

Caty

Comment

*scene: Jack's cabin*

(jack sits on his dock, fishing in his fishless lake)

Jack - *notices shadow fall over him and glances up* "Carter?

Sam - "Hi, sir."

Jack - "Not that I'm not thrilled you're here, but why are you here?"

Sam - "I had an errand to run."

Jack - "Errand?"

Sam - "Yeah. I had to drop off Pete's ring... I broke off the engagement."

Jack - "Oh, really?"

Sam - "Yes... I actually broke off everything."

Jack - "As in?"

Sam - "As in we're no longer together."

Jack - "Why, if you don't mind me asking?"

Sam - *smirks* "For 'General' reasons."

Jack - *returns smirk* "Well, that's great, but I still don't understand how you ended up here."

Sam - "It was on the way."

Jack - "Minnesota's on the way via Denver?"

Sam - "I took a shortcut."

*they share a knowing smile*

Jack - "So, Carter, want to pull up a chair and do some fishing?"

Sam - "I don't really know how to fish."

Jack - "Want to learn?"

Sam - "Yes... but I'd rather learn from your cabin."

Jack - "My cabin, eh?"

Sam - "Bedroom, to be exact."

Jack - "Another shortcut?"

Sam - *turns and walks off* "I've been waiting years to fish... and fish some more." *looks over shoulder* "Care to join me, sir?"

*sam giggles as jack trips over fishing rod jumping up*

I have no real idea where that came from, but it was sure fun to do.

Sally
                                This is the way the SECOND last ep should end!!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X