This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Well done Samisjacksgal ..well I know you are a supersoldier now but don't get over exited and go and kill Sam and Jack..hey that would be bad ..make sure your gun doesn't work when you're next to them..ok

lol Caty
    lol okey doke ill make sure it works efficiently when spud-boy is around....hee hee he'll end up looking like swiss cheese by the time im done
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      Spud-sucking... eeeuwwww....

Go suck a spud.. ugh!

But I agree, Sam and Jack kissing, very hot, oh yes indeed.

LOL spud-sucking ..I never kissed a spud ...must not be nice though..a bit stinky probably oh well stinky Pit then and I'm gonna check my red points

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
        I'm thinking something similiar after learning Kawolski is in thefinale.

Mobeius (dont ask me to spell please) means infinity. Daniel said that AU's offer infinite possiblities.

what if this is something along the lines of 6th Extinction: Amor Fati from the X-files? Or 'its a wonderful life' from the 50s? Basically you're given the chance to live possible outcomes to your life. Mulder went through this, and IMHO its only after that did he smarten up.

Maybe this is something similiar for the team? It goes a long way to explaining why Kawolski is back,....

Where did we learn that Kawalsky is DEFINITELY in the finale???? and are we sure that this is gonna be as BAD as it is beginning to sound to me???
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Welcome to Jennsat and all the other newbies... Hope you find the thread a fun place to play in...

Comment

I havent read much of this tread, its a long one. But I do hope Jack & Sam do get together in the end. Just thought I'd let you people know..even *RA wants to see this.

Comment

good evening

it's 22.30 over here and i just thought i'd pop in and see what we're all talking about.

misstweedledee- i think making potato paste is very relavant!! Down with

jennsatt- welcome welcome pull up a chair and some cookies and join in the conversation we're not too crazy are we??? ( see you on the thunk thread hopefully!)

michelleb - i hate to say this but i addmited i was a shipper in the off topic catagory and i took a hit for it but i got some good reps ((((((ship family)))))) over the last couple of days (18 points woo hoo!)

Caty -
              Spoiler:
              i dunno wither Jack not going back (if they do a time thing in mobius) will actually make any difference, i am gonna use back to the future as an example here even though the theroy has got so many holes in it it's unbelieveable, but when marty went back durring the first movie he had his memories of the orignal timeline rather than the newly created one that resulted because how his mom and dad got together changed, therefore if something they did in the past changed the future they wouldn't know about it until they got back, hell Jack and Sara could still be together and charlie could be alive. Or they could come back to find that Sam and Jack's name on a little piece of paper saying they're married

Zozer - tame's right this thing between Sam and Jack has been high and low, left and right, diagonalways and wonkaways over the past eight years nothing is asking for too much!!

Tame - well done, do you like live in your computer??lol

with reguards to the end of season eight i would like to see just a few minutes in one of the end eps where Sam and Jack sort it out in a NON-SOAP-OPERA way, you know the talk then a quick kiss UST ->RST lol,i realise the show isn't just about them and i wouldn't want it to be but i would like some kind of not really finalisation but resolve, just the implication that we know what will happen with thier relationship, basically i want to know what the hell kinda relationship it is that they've got

if someone could tell me that i'd die a happy shipper

well...

maybe.

see you guys tomorrow!!!

Mishy
              xxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                I come bearing bad news shippers- well for me anyway- When I went to buy my season 3 boxset- there were none left- none at all!!!! I have to wait until they get more in next month!!!
                *sob* I'll be strong though- I promice.
                Stay strong Sam fan....you could always try to buy them somewhere else or even online. That is a bummer when you want something so bad and then you can't have it.

Kinda like Sam and Jack NOT getting together yet! We want it so bad but we just can't get it. We all have to stay strong for that one.

Sorry you had a bad day Sam fan---maybe you should watch a shippy show from your other seasons to help you wait it out.
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by *RA
                  I havent read much of this tread, its a long one. But I do hope Jack & Sam do get together in the end. Just thought I'd let you people know..even *RA wants to see this.
                  hi there and WELCOME!

wow your sig is soo cool
                  Last edited by samisjacksgal; 30 September 2004, 02:03 PM.
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by jennsatt
                    Oh gosh - I have no idea what I'm doing, but for some reason have decided to de-lurk...
                    Probably has something to do with the endless amusement over all of your responses to the dinger!
                    That and the fact that you all seem like such wonderful people!! Why would I NOT want to be a part of the group?!
                    Anywho - back on topic...
                    I absolutely love Stargate and am a bit obsessed with Sam & Jack! Have a huge crush on RDA (yeah - I lurk on the Thunk thread too) and girl-crush on AT.
                    I am a bit sad at the prospect of this being the last season because I wish they had done so much more with the SHIP! However, I guess I should be glad too because that means that it will finally be resolved! WOO HOO!
                    And I choose to believe that it will end in a FABULOUS way! (***begging TPTB that it's nothing like JAG***)
                    OK - sorry for the rambling, just wanted to pop in and say HELLO!!
                    WELCOME!!!!! JENNSATT

why did you de-lurk....you ate a RED SHIPPER COOKIE of course

((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))0 thank you for all of those wonderful things you said about us ...NOW I FEEL ALL SHIPPY AND LOVABLE!!!

As sad as I am at the thought of the show maybe not going on to a 9th season I really would like to see it go out with a BANG and not a whimper and the Earth Based eps are really NOT as exciting AND if Pete is the *spud* of the day well....sorry but he CAN NOT carry the show to the end
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      *pulls ups chair next to Meimei in the Lounge of the Obsessed at the Rehad Centre*
                      well, if owning all the DVD's, and counting down till the next release is obsessed, then sign me up sister!

I was truly saddened to realise that seeing as my computers got wiped and reinstalled I've lost my special "ancient" font! How can I live happily if I can't add "Sam and Jack forever" to the bottom of every single page of my thesis in Ancient??
                      Last time it took San_O'Neill 3 days to help me get it installed properly!
                      Should we be cured of our obsession? I kind of wallow in it.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                        Honestly, at this point, I'd be happy just to see them hold hands and smile at each other. After that *scene* in the lab, I could just kick somebody. (mainly the exec producers, but I digress) I'd rather see a timeline thingy that an AU. mainly because, like Teal'c this is the only reality that matters to me.

I'm egocentric like that...
                        I used to feel this way eye of botox but not any more. Now I want that full blown kiss Tame was talking about. Lip smacking, laughing, hugging and lip smacking again. I am getting greedy now that I have had to wait so long.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          lol okey doke ill make sure it works efficiently when spud-boy is around....hee hee he'll end up looking like swiss cheese by the time im done
                          hee hee

wholy supd... hmm must try that some time

maybe sam wants the recipie

i'm sure it would be easier than suofle (can't spell i kno! lol)

well done getting super soldier

maybe we could make a swiss spud batallion???

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                            hee hee

wholy supd... hmm must try that some time

maybe sam wants the recipie

i'm sure it would be easier than suofle (can't spell i kno! lol)

well done getting super soldier

maybe we could make a swiss spud batallion???
                            lol thanks

ooooo swiss spud battalion when can we do that lol?

anyways my fellow family members i must go to bed now

byebye *waves*
                            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
                              *Waves* Hello, Michelle has said such nice things about this place that i had to come and see for myself.
                              As she mentioned i've posted a fic (there are lots more, but i thought i'd try out one for now..most of the others are angst anyway)

i can't pick a favourite Sam/Jack moment, last time i tried i had to give up when i couldn't even manage a top ten for each season...But off the top of my head i'll go for all the times they have kissed.

And what do you mean why they'll be together in the end..aren't they togther now (or is that just in my head?)
                              WELCOME!!! SECRETART!!!!

We can ALWAYS use more talent in the family !!!

I think that ALL of their kisses are GREAT MOMENTS too....funny we ALL tuned for a 3 second kiss on Grace and we ALL had to get a MEDAL just to WATCH Affinty

Comment

Originally posted by aske
                                *sniffles*

I have a confession to make. I only have the last three dvd's for season seven, region two, to get. I just couldn't buy anymore after.....well...you know who...broke my shippy faith.

What do I do now? Even though I know Sam and Jack will be together in the end *wink, wink* I just can't bring myself to own anything with 'IT'....

Am I wrong? Hmmm...... To purchase or not to purchase....
                                (((((((((((aske)))))))))))))))

I feel your pain

well I can only speak for my self....I have decided to wait until I see the outcome of the WHOLE storyline before I buy seasons 7 OR 8

That way I will know if I need to buy or tape...I just feel that has tainted season 7 FOR ME that I won't buy anymore until I know

Comment

Working...
                                X