Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't we only start this thread yesterday??? I distinctly remember staying behind in the old thread to direct people....
    I like this "Shipper Day Thread" thing. I can already see its going to be a challenge to keep up with it
    B'ah! I don't REALLY have to work on Wed (my boss might wonder why I'm so attentive to my computer tho... ).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Yaaay! Company!!
      Nah, I get totally happy at the concept of getting to sleep in on weekends...which is what we want Sam and Jack doing ! (see how I desparately tried to get back OT there ).
      No, no! We don't want them sleeping . (See-I'm back on topic too! )
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
        No, no! We don't want them sleeping . (See-I'm back on topic too! )
        LOl! Right, you win that one
        No sleeping, we want ********* deleted due to non-PG content...

I wonder if Meimei's done yet???
        (Just kidding Meimei, we love you, and don't want to stress you out, cos then we'll never get the end of the fanfic!!)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          You do know that Marimbahas this song already done as a video
          http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.htmlunder snarky vids
          I do now.

*downloading vid*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

LOl! Right, you win that one
            No sleeping, we want ********* deleted due to non-PG content...

I wonder if Meimei's done yet???
            (Just kidding Meimei, we love you, and don't want to stress you out, cos then we'll never get the end of the fanfic!!)
            She was typing away earlier...I can't wait for her new fic either. Her last one caused a serious lack of sleep the other night. I hate when I find a really good fic right before I'm supposed to be going to bed.
            Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

OK guys, sorry to bail, but I really must get some sleep (unlike a certain Jack and Sam... ).
              Catch you all tomorrow.
              Have fun with your late nite Tasha! (fanfic and the Thunk thread are lovely ways to end the evening! ).

Sarah

Comment

YUP....the year 2010 ... the place Gate World...... "And we're walking.....And over here that LARGE mound you see was the last Shipper Thread here on Gate World, The Shippers refused to leave so we had to just plow over them to make room for the new society" And we're walking ......

LOL!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  LOL!!! I thought you were saying that there was a cookie that tasted like Sam!! That gutter is having a bad effect on Shipper Town.
                  I guess we'll have to have an official ship gutter in Shipper Town then.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    18 Days??!!!! How will you survive? Better yet, how will we survive without you? We will keep the light on for you! The Ship Day Thread will be all wrapped up with a bow for you when you get back.

Tame, do we have a bow?
                    ask and you shall receive

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((((((Sally))))))))
                      I am so glad to see you here so much more!!!
                      Thanks, hon! I've recovered, but will ALWAYS be ready and alert for dangerous Sam/PS ship in the furture!

*helmet, hazmat gloves, loads of shipper cookies*

Yep, got my ship protection gear ready for the next assault! Bring it on! *not really* I'm ready! *but if you want to forget about it I'm alright* You can't knock down a shipper! *you can, but we get back up* We will survive! *after numerous visits to a sarcophagus*

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Thanks, hon! I've recovered, but will ALWAYS be ready and alert for dangerous Sam/PS ship in the furture!

*helmet, hazmat gloves, loads of shipper cookies*

Yep, got my ship protection gear ready for the next assault! Bring it on! *not really* I'm ready! *but if you want to forget about it I'm alright* You can't knock down a shipper! *you can, but we get back up* We will survive! *after numerous visits to a sarcophagus*

Sally
                        We will make it Sally REALLY....we may end slinking off with our tails low...BUT for now we are being Positive Dag Nab It!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                          I'm still here! I get to sleep in late tomorrow, so I get to stay up late tonight! (It's really sad that I'm excited by this, isn't it?)
                          Hi Tasha :::waving::: Sorry I can't stay and play but Aunt Sally is popping up now and again....But sadly I too have to work

you guys have fun!!!!

Comment

Hi Tasha :::waving::: Sorry I can't stay and play but Aunt Sally is popping up now and again....But sadly I too have to work

you guys have fun!!!!
                            Hi Tame :::waving back::: I'll try to have fun...maybe I'll amuse myself by sharing more of my random storyline ideas. I could actually become inspired! Aunt Sally-help me think of random storylines!
                            Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

I know, I know.... I didn't mean it really... its just my twisted sense of humour coming out to play. For some reason I find those posters unreasonably funny...
                              I know, the posters are great! But... I'm afraid of ticking off the powers anymore than we somehow already have...

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

We will make it Sally REALLY....we may end slinking off with our tails low...BUT for now we are being Positive Dag Nab It!!!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X