X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SecretArt
    From what i read of the original version of Gemini
    Spoiler:
    Sam and repli-sam had a battle, and Sam eventually won over repli-sam and kills her however she too dies afterwards from her injuries.
    really? wow i never thought they would consider
    Spoiler:
    killing off a member of SG-1 ...i always thought they intended to leave it open so they can continue on missions through the gate

but heres a thought what if
    Spoiler:
    someone did die in real time but we heard from our friends the nox (as we havent seen them since season 3??) they come to our aid and do that ressurection thingy and hey presto everyones ok
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      really? wow i never thought they would consider
      Spoiler:
      killing off a member of SG-1 ...i always thought they intended to leave it open so they can continue on missions through the gate

but heres a thought what if
      Spoiler:
      someone did die in real time but we heard from our friends the nox (as we havent seen them since season 3??) they come to our aid and do that ressurection thingy and hey presto everyones ok
      Aparently as at the time season eight was going to definately be the end
      Spoiler:
      they wanted it to be dramatic and thought that killing off Sam would achieve that

That's a good idea or
      Spoiler:
      the could meet up with some ancients and they heal whoever it is that is dying...or Jack finds a way of using the ancient healing power he had when he had all the ancient knowlege and uses that to save Sam
      SecretArt
      My FanFic

Comment

Aparently as at the time season eight was going to definately be the end
        Spoiler:
        they wanted it to be dramatic and thought that killing off Sam would achieve that

That's a good idea or
        Spoiler:
        the could meet up with some ancients and they heal whoever it is that is dying...or Jack finds a way of using the ancient healing power he had when he had all the ancient knowlege and uses that to save Sam

ooh yes!
        Spoiler:
        that healing power so called for jack to save sam...i was glad he saved bra'tac, but i was stil calling out 'sam! save sam!'. maybe...maybe she will get hurt. and jack will have to reach down in himself and find the healing power to save her..and when he does it, some of his emotions get transferred across and she realises he loves her...bye bye spud!

want a great idea for a fic! <wanders away mulling over ideas>. i'm not laying copyright to it, anyway can have a go
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

That's a good idea or
          Spoiler:
          i absolutely love that idea! i dunno if you have seen the first part to atlantis but
          Spoiler:
          sheppard could use most of the ancient things just by thinking about it, so i think if jack concentrates hard enough he'll be able to do the same as he was the one who used the weapons on anubis
          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            ooh yes!
            Spoiler:
            that healing power so called for jack to save sam...i was glad he saved bra'tac, but i was stil calling out 'sam! save sam!'. maybe...maybe she will get hurt. and jack will have to reach down in himself and find the healing power to save her..and when he does it, some of his emotions get transferred across and she realises he loves her...bye bye spud!

want a great idea for a fic! <wanders away mulling over ideas>. i'm not laying copyright to it, anyway can have a go
            Great idea, not so sure about the
            Spoiler:
            emotional transfer bit as that seems a bit far fetched, for tv at least, it would be great to read in a fic though. I can image either himn having to force himself to find the healing power, or that he's sat there, with Sam's unconsious, dying body in his arms and suddenly his hands start healing her.
            SecretArt
            My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Hehehehe Quite fantabulous...The pics are quite nice I tried to match the last videos with the right pics ..but not sure about the old ones ....but it's still nice to scroll through them ..I just did it a minute ago the scrolling I mean

Thank you Sami

Caty
              lol your welcome... i cant wait for those screen caps later (has huge cheesy grin and starts daydreaming about sam and jack)
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                i absolutely love that idea! i dunno if you have seen the first part to atlantis but
                Spoiler:
                sheppard could use most of the ancient things just by thinking about it, so i think if jack concentrates hard enough he'll be able to do the same as he was the one who used the weapons on anubis
                Yeah, i was thinking that
                Spoiler:
                Jack would have to have been able to use the ancient things before he got all the information downloaded, which means he would stil be able to do all those things (including healig people) he just doesn't have the knowledge of how to do it anymore.
                SecretArt
                My FanFic

Comment

Yeah, i was thinking that
                  Spoiler:
                  Jack would have to have been able to use the ancient things before he got all the information downloaded, which means he would stil be able to do all those things (including healig people) he just doesn't have the knowledge of how to do it anymore.
                  Spoiler:
                  maybe teal'c could teach him how to access his subconsious mind or something, like using a deep state of kelnareem lol , obviously not too deep because we dont jack stopping his heart
                  Carolyn

Comment

ok, i've been watching the music videos and..well, this is all about season seven and eight so
                    Spoiler:
                    well, i've been assuming sam doesn't know jack loves her...i think i'm wrong. she so knows! like the lift scene in chimera, when she exhales as he leaves, she knows that was a difficult moment. like trying to hide orlin from him in ascension. she knows seeing her with other men upsets him. and when she asks him to live, at the end of lost city...he's preparing to die, and she knows leaning in and calling him 'jack' will make him live! so she knows!

ok, so that's not the problem. i think it's that she knows, but she doesn't realise how deep her own feelings for him are. she thinks she can just lock them away in a box and get on with marrying a man she thinks will give her a home, kiddies, everything she's supposed to want (i still find it insulting that the writers assume all women want a husband and kids, but that's a rant for another time). i don't think she knows herself very well, and that's why kerry will give her a shock, but only then will she realise that what she has for jack cannot be locked away, that she cannot stand the sight of him with another woman....so hopefully, citizen joe, and that phone call will be the start of those two moving closer, now sam knows she loves jack too

Comment

ok, i've been watching the music videos and..well, this is all about season seven and eight so
                      Spoiler:
                      well, i've been assuming sam doesn't know jack loves her...i think i'm wrong. she so knows! like the lift scene in chimera, when she exhales as he leaves, she knows that was a difficult moment. like trying to hide orlin from him in ascension. she knows seeing her with other men upsets him. and when she asks him to live, at the end of lost city...he's preparing to die, and she knows leaning in and calling him 'jack' will make him live! so she knows!

ok, so that's not the problem. i think it's that she knows, but she doesn't realise how deep her own feelings for him are. she thinks she can just lock them away in a box and get on with marrying a man she thinks will give her a home, kiddies, everything she's supposed to want (i still find it insulting that the writers assume all women want a husband and kids, but that's a rant for another time). i don't think she knows herself very well, and that's why kerry will give her a shock, but only then will she realise that what she has for jack cannot be locked away, that she cannot stand the sight of him with another woman....so hopefully, citizen joe, and that phone call will be the start of those two moving closer, now sam knows she loves jack too
                      Spoiler:
                      awwww the much awaited phone convo and...the omolette of looooooooooovvvvveeeee
                      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have a signature now....a real living breathing moving, kissing signature now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Jumps up and down silently cheering as the whole household dogs and hubs are sleeping **

To quote Jack " I got it right "

Nite all!

S'Claire
                        Woo hoo!!

Argh... Mei Mei shouldn't shout this morning... Congratulations! Mei Mei hasn't figured that out yet... *mumbles about vodka and yelling and headaches...*

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                          Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have a signature now....a real living breathing moving, kissing signature now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Jumps up and down silently cheering as the whole household dogs and hubs are sleeping **

To quote Jack " I got it right "

Nite all!

S'Claire
                          Claire,
                          Awesome sig -- sat there mesmerized for some time.......................huh? darn, it happened again

one of these days...sigh...we'll see the real thing. After reports of the UK Lowdown, well, I'm as optimistic as an Olympic Gold Medalist swimmer in a kiddie Learn to Swim class!

Di

Comment

ooh...i like the way you think..only it could be
                            Spoiler:
                            jack dying in sam's arms, so she has to go back in time, forcing her to finally admit what she feels for him

well, whatever happens, apparently it's so complex it made a producer's head explode.
                            come on, Michelle, with the eps they've given us this season, apparently it DOESN'T take much to make their heads go kaplooie!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                              come on, Michelle, with the eps they've given us this season, apparently it DOESN'T take much to make their heads go kaplooie!

Di

i know whose head i want to go kablooie! (sorry, that random act of violence just slipped out)

Comment

Hi everybody .. as promised ..find

the UK lowdown frame by frame montage video in my website . First one right on top. 6.41MB

link in my sig

Enjoy

I will also make a quick moving video and some screen caps on a page for the ones who can't download ....but the montage is lovely

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Working...
                                X