This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Yes, and Frankie is a very smart dog... Not just because she is a shipper, she hates Pete, she knows CPR when the spoilers give me a heart attack, and she's been known to jump on the thread when I am unable to type...

Frankie is a special dog because she's a Tok'ra dog!!

LOL Meimei ..That's really good..She is a Tok'ra Hostess

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      ((((((((((((((Greis)))))))))))))) I'm happy when our family is happy!
      Well, don't know about the whole family, but now I really am
      I never get tired of watching those two together....I'm not projecting, am I??

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        That's right Amra and Twisted angel ...me... will be posting Gemini piccies on the same night ..probably one hour after ...I'll try to be as fast as I can ...
        I may also have something else but it depends on the time ...I have afterwards ..

I 'll certainly make a music video the day after though

Caty
        Have you got one specially worked out and everything? Thats great! looking forward to it

weeeeel, s'getting late and I got BUSY weekend so, byeas all! be shippy

amra

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          michelleb I cannot believe TPTB are letting Sam and Jack look at each other.They have only known each other for 8 Years.There not suppose to be in the same room.The Ship is going to fast.I hope certain people do not see that picture.

ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Oh MeiMei you are priceless....and so is Frankie....thank you so much for the giggles! Don't tell Bev I was giggling, she may get upset! Really, MeiMei you are the best at shipper cheer!!!!!

The picture you posted before of Frankie with Pete up the tree....I thought Peat went under your foot not up a tree!
            Oh Critter! I'm in a good mood tonight, so I'll allow you to giggle for a wee while!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
              I am just soo happy about the news that I've been reading of Jack and Sam, that I feel like I could do....

THE MONKEY DANCE!!

Maybe someone can do the ELEPHANT Jamboree!

LETS ALL JOIN IN!!!

and then when all is said and done, we can let our Jaws hit the floor as Sam and Pete Unite...

NO!!!!!!!!

Which news are you talking about Andy ??

The thread piccies or the other spoilers Threads and citizen Joe !!!
              Spoiler:
              about citizen Joe and the flirt on the telephone and the omelette of LOVE ...or Kerry going to SGC to dump jack and telling him to get together with Sam quick by becoming a civilian..
              or any others .!!!!???

Caty

Comment

snipped
                Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                At the moment, I can't see how they can resolve S/J without losing the character's integrity. Sam looks like some sad woman who panicked about being single and settling and Jack looks like he's just using Kerry for sex... They could have spent season 8 exploring how Sam reacts to command, using Daniel and Teal'c much more and not doing this. I just hope that the Daniel ascension story is really explored in Threads to the character's justification.

Okay rant over.
                I agree completely.
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Oh MeiMei you are priceless....and so is Frankie....thank you so much for the giggles! Don't tell Bev I was giggling, she may get upset! Really, MeiMei you are the best at shipper cheer!!!!!

The picture you posted before of Frankie with Pete up the tree....I thought Peat went under your foot not up a tree!
                  Well, the puppies' plans for Pete will present possibilities for peat....

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                    O MY GOD!!!!!! I have just seen the Threads pictures and I am totally bereft. That utter *ho* has obviously worked some voodoo on our hero. And how dare she display a cleavage! Or even have one for that matter [speaking as a [[tad jealous]] flat-chested person of course]. Am very despondent at this time, despite the vest and the CLEARLY ***ALL-OVER-BODY*** TAN [THUNK] and needing lots of shiptastic love, support and encouragement from my fellow shippers. All I can say is: THANK GOD I have three bottles of wine at home. A good old Irish wake will take place this evening, make no mistake about it. Nooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Say it isn’t so. Even hugs and kisses from my adorable son [Jack, naturally] won’t cheer me up at this point. Only shipper support will do. Please send the love my way!!!!!!!
                    to the Shipper Family, Katkin!

We're here for you.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by amra
                      Have you got one specially worked out and everything? Thats great! looking forward to it

weeeeel, s'getting late and I got BUSY weekend so, byeas all! be shippy

amra

No ..I don't know which one yet ..it depends on the ship in Gemini to be honest .. the shippy scene could give me some ideas but I have plenty of songs I could use ..no problem there

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Yeah meimei said that Frankie likes to bury stuff and ..me ,You and meimei can look at frankie burying the leftovers while sipping each a glass of Baileys by meimei's flowery and scented porch

Caty
                        Sounds like the perfect night out to me. Good company, good drinks, heinous murder of someone getting in the way of the Ship...
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                          Well, I managed to drop by and it seems like everything is business as usual on the thread! Love your sig MichelleB--glad you finally admitted to being a hussy (we knew it all along )! Haven't looked at much else. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and stuffed themselves silly with Turkey! Just popped in ever so briefly to say I put up a new vid yesterday--"Written in the Stars" by Elton John and LeAnn Rimes from the musical Aida. Enjoy and I'll see you all next week!
                          Glad to see that even on your break you are making videos

THAT was EXCELLENT!!!!I had never heard that song before and it is PERFECT RIGHT NOW!!!!

wonderful job Marimba AS ALWAYS!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                            They got the first half first...
                            ...all's fair, as they say.
                            BTW, anyone got the latest Sky Mag. There's no mention whatsoever of Gemini in it, but there is a synopsis for Promtheus unbound.
                            Spoiler:
                            It mentions Daniel being improsoned...(?)
                            and has a picture of *Jack* behind bars...
                            please remember not to describe pictures of future eps outside of spoiler tags.

thank you!

ship sistah

Comment

It wasn't a pic from a future ep was the point I was making... it was from Meta I think...
                              Heck, it wasn't even the right *character* with regard to their little synopsis!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Ok I couldn't resist:
                                LOL! Even spuds need a Santa to believe in. Too bad for Pit, Spud Santa only gives carbs for Spudmas.

ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X