X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatewatcher
    if he didn't......it was awfully close
    No kidding.

Meanwhile... I direct you all to this post concerning the possibility of Season 9. I really don't know what to say about it, except... RESOLUTION!? MAYBE!?

Mel
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Oh, I am enjoying! He is so concerned for her, and then so desolate when he finds out she's been taken as a host. *sigh*
      I must rewatch some of the DVD's while I wait for the rest of season 8!
      Yes, he certainly was worried:

I miss the gray, but even with dyed brown, he's gorgeous!
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        I konfezz! It were me.

I just think of them as red jello squares of LOVE!

(For the OT Police: uh, Jack loves them! and Sam likes BLUE! )
        And Mei Mei likes them any color with vodka...

*hiccup* *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          No kidding.

Meanwhile... I direct you all to this post concerning the possibility of Season 9. I really don't know what to say about it, except... RESOLUTION!? MAYBE!?

Mel
          I just read the post from JM and was coming back to see if everyone else had seen it, too. Let's hope he's right about not being disappointed!!

Comment

Ditto....love the banner!!!! Where did very top pic at the top of the page come from?

The top pic is a promo pic that was taken during the filming of Holiday, I believe...

Comment

I just read the post from JM and was coming back to see if everyone else had seen it, too. Let's hope he's right about not being disappointed!!
              yeah, but he says that they all think that this season is the show's best year... and I have to say that so far, I'M NOT IMPRESSED!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                yeah, but he says that they all think that this season is the show's best year... and I have to say that so far, I'M NOT IMPRESSED!
                Where can I read this post? I'd like to see it, even though Mr. Malozzi has not been my favorite person in the past year.

I just don't feel we can believe what he's telling us regarding the ship, when his encouragement has proved false in the past. At least, it has for me. But to paraphrase an old expression, Shippiness is in the eye of the beholder. <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                  Where can I read this post? I'd like to see it, even though Mr. Malozzi has not been my favorite person in the past year.

I just don't feel we can believe what he's telling us regarding the ship, when his encouragement has proved false in the past. At least, it has for me. But to paraphrase an old expression, Shippiness is in the eye of the beholder. <g>
                  see Mel's above.

He's online in the Season 8 area. Super Finale? #33
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

JM's posted twice this evening... (last time he posted on GW was at the end of 7/04 when he posted in the ShipDay Thread...)

Re: moebius? any info? (S8 Thread)

Re: Super Finale? (S8 Thread)
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Great Post Emilee... you're making a lot of sense... and I think you've hit on why so many of us like SG & are worried about what S8 is bringing us & the mirage of an S9.... I especially agree w/the parts I bolded...

Thanks ShimmeringStar! I'm glad that I made some sense. It's hard to write down exactly what I'm thinking...so I'm glad that I did okay and that you agree with me.

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        just take a step to the left.......
                        *wanders off singing*
                        unexpected imgae of RDA in fishnets.... LMAO

(I don't HAVE to tell you what movie this is all about do I? )
                        Now THAT was a picture I needed earlier today
                        But I will take now ROFL!!!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'am trying to remain positive but is anyone else getting tired of
                          Spoiler:
                          Time Travel and AU.My head is spinning from just reading JM's Post about Moebius.I also cannot agree about JM comments regading Season 8.He must be watching a different Show then me.I wonder if he means the 2nd half of Season 8 becasue the first Half was not the best by far.I hope I'am wrong but with all this talk of jumping between AU and Time travel Sam and Jack will be left with about 10 seconds together.I just hope TPTB left enough time for a great Sam and Jack resoultion.If TPTB resolved the Sam and Jack Ship before Moebius like they should have the Shippers would not have to be on edge worrying about how the Ship gets resolved but I guess that's what TPTB wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                            Thanks ShimmeringStar! I'm glad that I made some sense. It's hard to write down exactly what I'm thinking...so I'm glad that I did okay and that you agree with me.

~*~Emilee~*~
                            I agreed with you too Emilee... I just said it a little bit differently AND it was a few pages ago...

But you made EXCELLENT POINTS and it is possible for Sam & Jack to be together without ever taking away from the TEAM...IN FACT it was ALWAYS poosible....I just wish TPTB could see that too
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              calm down honey,
                              Yes, mama.

i understand someone's doing screencaps, and it's being repeated tonight so hopefully someone can catch it and d/load it. we had no idea it was going to be so different and so shippy, otherwise we would have been ready.
                              Just the fact that they 'added' this wonderfulness seems to mean they're giving the fans what they want... SAM and JACK SHIP!

so..prepare for ..joky looks.

joky grabbing.

hugs

kisses

more hugs

head/chest resting.
                              *swoons*

ready?
                              *gets dizzy* I'm ready!!!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

i like that. very calm and understanding and sweet (you forgot the part where a crowd of angry shippers descend on pete with potato mashers, and leave him with some very odd wounds only Gil Grissom can figure out). I think..i would have jack walking in the park..say with cassie, see the above conversation, and get closer...just in time to hear sam says she loves someone else. unable to believe what he hears, he stands there as pete walks away, the he says;

'sam?' in a quiet voice. she turns around, surprised. he was the last person she expected to see right there.

<snip>
                                *sighs* Very nice.... *sighs again*

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X