This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    see, that wasn't so hard, was it? SA was worried she'd be too insane....but then again, after reading mala's letter to the dinger, and meimei's reaction to the word dinger, and my own posts, i think she might possibly be one of the sanest people here. oh and she's in teh uk too, so also saw the shippier lowdown
    Me, sane? never. I'm just a little shy at the moment.
    Ands yes, i got to see the shippier lowdown (i've also seen the US version so know very well how much more we got to see)
    SecretArt
    My FanFic

Comment

Welcome to Secret Art and all the other 100's of lurkers who decided to delurk while I was gone!
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Spoilers...just in case
        S
        A
        M
        a
        n
        d
        J
        A
        C
        K
        Originally posted by JSDT
        I know this has probably already been discussed, but I'm too lazy to go back and read the gazillion posts that I'm behind on....

I was just thinking that maybe the season finale is about flashbacks and scenes that were "behind the scenes." Just think of ALL of those episodes where something happened between Sam and Jack and you just felt like something was missing. Just thinkof all of those OPPORTUNITIES TO TAKE SOMETHING IN HAND!

Okay, 'nuff said.
        (((((((((( Tasha ))))))))) we missed you! With that last comment of yours, I think you've been spending too much time in the thunk thread! I agree with you and hope we get lots of shippy moments.
        Last edited by dipsofjazz; 30 September 2004, 10:42 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          WElcome, SecretArt!! The more the merrier!! Join our shippy shipper family and dive right on in!!

Ooops, Mei Mei has to run... Should be working and she's shipping again!

Michelle!!! Get back to work!!!
          my work day finished two hours ago! michelle is now at home, and free to surf, thunk and ship as much as she pleases! (damn, meimei is rubbing off on me).

anyway..moebius

Spoiler:
          well, with kawalsky and hammond and davis, i think AU rather than flashback, cos Davis didn't appear until Out Of Mind. i was wondering..if SG1 knew there was a future where janet didn't die...would they try to change the past again? lots of au sounds good, actually, and they're together in every single one..or..there's one where sam has died, and teh AU jack grabs our jack and hoarsly whispers...'tell her, for god's sake tell her you love her, before it's too late'..then dies (cos he went on a suicide mission to die and join his sam) and our jack gets back, gets to teh bottom of the ramp, looks and sam, and says 'i love you'

phew, i didn't mean to write that much
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            WElcome, SecretArt!! The more the merrier!! Join our shippy shipper family and dive right on in!!

Ooops, Mei Mei has to run... Should be working and she's shipping again!

Michelle!!! Get back to work!!!
            Thanks Mei Mei

Shipping is a lot better than working, and a lot more fun
            SecretArt
            My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
              *Waves* Hello, Michelle has said such nice things about this place that i had to come and see for myself.
              As she mentioned i've posted a fic (there are lots more, but i thought i'd try out one for now..most of the others are angst anyway)

i can't pick a favourite Sam/Jack moment, last time i tried i had to give up when i couldn't even manage a top ten for each season...But off the top of my head i'll go for all the times they have kissed.

And what do you mean why they'll be together in the end..aren't they togther now (or is that just in my head?)
              *pulls SecretArt into big shipper family hug*

Glad Michelle convinced you to de-lurk! Have fun and post lots

Comment

Mei Mei, Michelle B.....I'm shipping instead of working....you are definately rubbing off on me....Can this be considered work...can we get paid for this? I mean....we seem to type awful fast....and take in alot of good information.

As a matter of fact I found myself at a business lunch yesterday, and mentioned our Stargate obession and the lady that hubs and I were lunching with said she and her hubs also watched Stargate and the it happened....I began blabbing all about the ship and asking...does she ship...and here's our theories on this and the fic by Mei Mei is wonderful and then there are videos by SNYArt, Caty, and Mirmiba and then all the pics by Mala and then there's Tame and Sam O'Neill......and then I look at my business lunching partners to see the glossed over look in their eyes and then I remember, I'm not around my shipper family....I'm really supposed to be filling in with small talk and bringing it back to the business at hand.....and alas, I stuffed a piece of flat bread in my mouth to shut me up and get back to business.....

Such is life for a working shipper.....

Back to work,
                s

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  I know this has probably already been discussed, but I'm too lazy to go back and read the gazillion posts that I'm behind on....

I was just thinking that maybe the season finale is about flashbacks and scenes that were "behind the scenes." Just think of ALL of those episodes where something happened between Sam and Jack and you just felt like something was missing. Just think of all of those OPPORTUNITIES TO TAKE SOMETHING IN HAND!

Okay, 'nuff said.
                  yes! i swear there's a missing scene in new order
                  Spoiler:
                  the part where daniel tells jack sam is dead? cos jack wakes up, is all bouncy and happy, announces he doesn't know how to work the thingy..the obvious next line is 'get carter to have a look at it'...but the scene ends abruptly. then, next scene, jack is slouching in the corner, very subdued....and when daniel says 'sam's alive', jack doesn't say 'when wasn't she?' he just gets more active. i swear there was a wonderfully shippy scene there that's gone!

i would so love to see that

Comment

my work day finished two hours ago! michelle is now at home, and free to surf, thunk and ship as much as she pleases! (damn, meimei is rubbing off on me).

anyway..moebius

Spoiler:
                    well, with kawalsky and hammond and davis, i think AU rather than flashback, cos Davis didn't appear until Out Of Mind. i was wondering..if SG1 knew there was a future where janet didn't die...would they try to change the past again? lots of au sounds good, actually, and they're together in every single one..or..there's one where sam has died, and teh AU jack grabs our jack and hoarsly whispers...'tell her, for god's sake tell her you love her, before it's too late'..then dies (cos he went on a suicide mission to die and join his sam) and our jack gets back, gets to teh bottom of the ramp, looks and sam, and says 'i love you'

phew, i didn't mean to write that much
                    I think that is a great idea!!!(the bolded part) and I think it would be great to see it the opposite way round too...Sam telling Sam to do somethingbefore its too late. It would be so moving

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                      Welcome SecretArt!

I love the name! Art as in artist? Or does it go much deeper? But that might be the secret part, huh....{ra-hanna runs off to ponder}
                      Art as in artist, its a bit of a long story, but the simple version is i was building a website for some friends, didn't want anyone to know it was me so i came up with the name.
                      And then i got a bit attached to the name and kept it for writing fics
                      At least thats how it started......

Oh and thanks for the welcome
                      SecretArt
                      My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        Mei Mei, Michelle B.....I'm shipping instead of working....you are definately rubbing off on me....Can this be considered work...can we get paid for this? I mean....we seem to type awful fast....and take in alot of good information.

As a matter of fact I found myself at a business lunch yesterday, and mentioned our Stargate obession and the lady that hubs and I were lunching with said she and her hubs also watched Stargate and the it happened....I began blabbing all about the ship and asking...does she ship...and here's our theories on this and the fic by Mei Mei is wonderful and then there are videos by SNYArt, Caty, and Mirmiba and then all the pics by Mala and then there's Tame and Sam O'Neill......and then I look at my business lunching partners to see the glossed over look in their eyes and then I remember, I'm not around my shipper family....I'm really supposed to be filling in with small talk and bringing it back to the business at hand.....and alas, I stuffed a piece of flat bread in my mouth to shut me up and get back to business.....

Such is life for a working shipper.....

Back to work,
                        s
                        lol You are such a dedicated Stargate fan and Sam/Jack shipper!!

I remember when we had a group of pupils from America visit our school, and the first thing I asked them was 'Do you like Stargate???' (My friends abrubtly abandoned me once I asked it(none of them are SG fans)...I had been telling all week that I would ask the visitors about Stargate and they didn't believe I would )
                        Sadly only one of them had actually seen it and he said he prefered CSI!

anyway...my story isn't as good as your but I thought I would just post it for the sake of doing so....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                          *Waves Hello and Welcome to the Shipper Family!!*
                          Writing and/or reading too much good fic puts S/J together in one's head. It's what keeps me sane during the first 1/2 of S8 and the replay of the first 1/2 of S8

Kissing is very good....my two favorite kisses are Window of Opportunity and the look he give Carter in the loop after and of course the Grace kiss!

My fav hug scene...since we are seeming to talk about the HUG TO END ALL HUGS....is the one in season 7...the two parter at the end of the season, the ep name escapes me..... spoilers....That scene was directed for SHIP sooooo well, Carter crying, thinking she had lost him, but so glad she hadn't, Jack waiting and Sam making him come to her...and then the final dip of his head down......oh...just gives me chills!!!!

Anyway WELCOME SecretArt...I will have to go in search of your fic!!!!

S
                          Thanks for the welcome.

You missed off the Broca Divide Kiss..probably not important but as you mentioned all the others (i have a slight obsession with the kisses...must be the shippiness, could go on about them for hours)
                          SecretArt
                          My FanFic

Comment

yes! i swear there's a missing scene in new order
                            Spoiler:
                            the part where daniel tells jack sam is dead? cos jack wakes up, is all bouncy and happy, announces he doesn't know how to work the thingy..the obvious next line is 'get carter to have a look at it'...but the scene ends abruptly. then, next scene, jack is slouching in the corner, very subdued....and when daniel says 'sam's alive', jack doesn't say 'when wasn't she?' he just gets more active. i swear there was a wonderfully shippy scene there that's gone!

i would so love to see that
                            oooh you have a good idea there Michelle!!
                            If there was a nice shippy scene in there and it got cut out I will be very angry at TPTB....New Order needed more ship especially as it was a carry on from Lost City which was flooding with Sam/Jack!!! Why would they cut a nice ship scene out!?!

I would love to see it too!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              *pulls SecretArt into big shipper family hug*

Glad Michelle convinced you to de-lurk! Have fun and post lots
                              Actually Michelle convinced me to join, didn't have the chance to lurk before she introduced me.
                              Which isn't so good as it means i have no idea what anyone is talking about.
                              Thanks for the welcome
                              SecretArt
                              My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
                                Thanks for the welcome.

You missed off the Broca Divide Kiss..probably not important but as you mentioned all the others (i have a slight obsession with the kisses...must be the shippiness, could go on about them for hours)
                                me too..and they're such hot, passionate kisses. in comparision teh spud-sucking (kissing ) is so lacklustre and boring and in no way hot or even loving.

Comment

Working...
                                X