This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lostelf
    Hehehe... I never have anything useful to say! All I've ever got is, "Yeah, me too!" "I agree!" "No potatoes allowed!" "Down with RCC!" etc. Don't mind me, I'm just going to hide over here in the shadows...
    I like to hide in the shadows too lostelf. But you see, if we weren't in the shadows to appreciate all the hard Shipping work the other members of the thread do, they'd have no reason to do it, would they?

Three Cheers to all the Shipmeisters out there..... (insert cute little picture of bubbling champagne glass here)
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      I like to hide in the shadows too lostelf.
      you hide in the shadows?
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        you hide in the shadows?
        LOL! Yes, I do...at least that's what I tell hubs.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

LOL! Yes, I do...at least that's what I tell hubs.

hmmm...you seem to be a very active person for someone who always hides in the shadows, at least i've been following you around the forums all day.

ummm..back on topic.....have you ever noticed that jack goes all out to make sam laugh? he doesn't try so hard to make anyone else, nor does he care so much if they do, but when he makes sam giggle, he gets this big grin on his face (look at the beginning of the light). and i swear half the fiddling and the playing dumb is just to make her smile, like when he asks her through the magnifying glass 'whatcha doing'?. in fact, i think he may fiddle with things just so she will take them out of his hand...and so there'd be touching

Comment

hmmm...you seem to be a very active person for someone who always hides in the shadows, at least i've been following you around the forums all day.

ummm..back on topic.....have you ever noticed that jack goes all out to make sam laugh? he doesn't try so hard to make anyone else, nor does he care so much if they do, but when he makes sam giggle, he gets this big grin on his face (look at the beginning of the light). and i swear half the fiddling and the playing dumb is just to make her smile, like when he asks her through the magnifying glass 'whatcha doing'?. in fact, i think he may fiddle with things just so she will take them out of his hand...and so there'd be touching
            He really does seem to care about her reactions. I just wish he'd step up to the plate and do something about it. FCOL it's been nearly eight whole years now. Give the girl a kiss...not a AU kiss, not a VR kiss but a full blown, 100% big ole smack on the kisser. That's what I'm waiting for.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

He really does seem to care about her reactions. I just wish he'd step up to the plate and do something about it. FCOL it's been nearly eight whole years now. Give the girl a kiss...not a AU kiss, not a VR kiss but a full blown, 100% big ole smack on the kisser. That's what I'm waiting for.

it's what we're all waiting for ...oh, you mean kiss sam. yeah, if he cares that much about making her laugh, or protecting her, or comforting her when she's upset, and he calls her dad 'dad' and looks as pleased as she does when he arrives, and spends any free time he has hanging around her lab, and she obviously has been to his house a couple of times at least... isn't it about time he took the leap, swept her up in his arms and given her the biggest and best kiss of her life? she obviously wants him too! (see grace for details). once he kissed her, she'd forget all about pete, and spud-sucking, and just kiss jack for the rest of her life.

ok,really am going back to work now

Comment

Greeting all, been a while since I've posted on this thread. My nights have been quite busy in preparing for baby . . .

So anyway, to the point of the thread before I get in trouble . . .

I was watching Solitudes the other night, and there towards the end where Sam is snuggling up to Jack (yea I know for body heat . . . could think of other ways to warm things up . . . anyway) and Jack in a sort of out of state mind says, "Love you, Sarah" . . . I really thought Sam's reply would have been, "Love you too Jack" . . . ya know, to offer comfort there at the end . . . pissed me off when she said that 'Honor to serve' stuff . . .

Oh well . . . can't always get our way . . . and yea I know it was early in the show . . . but . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                  Greeting all, been a while since I've posted on this thread. My nights have been quite busy in preparing for baby . . .

So anyway, to the point of the thread before I get in trouble . . .

I was watching Solitudes the other night, and there towards the end where Sam is snuggling up to Jack (yea I know for body heat . . . could think of other ways to warm things up . . . anyway) and Jack in a sort of out of state mind says, "Love you, Sarah" . . . I really thought Sam's reply would have been, "Love you too Jack" . . . ya know, to offer comfort there at the end . . . pissed me off when she said that 'Honor to serve' stuff . . .

Oh well . . . can't always get our way . . . and yea I know it was early in the show . . . but . . .

yes, but last time jack was frozen somewhere, sam finally called him 'jack' as herself, not pretending to be sara.

funny, i only just realised that moment of synchronicity between solitudes and lost city.....

Comment

yes, but last time jack was frozen somewhere, sam finally called him 'jack' as herself, not pretending to be sara.

funny, i only just realised that moment of synchronicity between solitudes and lost city.....
                    I thought you were going back to work!!

Oops, pot... kettle... Mei Mei is supposed to be working!

YEAH, MISS MADELINE!!! You are so nice to us!! We miss our Ship Mum but you make a very good foster mommy!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      I got hit by the "Doesn't Know How to Spell" Bad Rep Point Fairy!!

"Hamind is moore honourable than that"

LOL! Too bad they are a newbie. They aren't taking much away with their one little point...

Oh, it really doesn't take much to amuse this Shipper Family!! No ship on SG, we can laugh about people that evidently have too much time on their hands and nothing serious to contribute!!

That's what I love about this thread (other than the wonderful senarios that people think up and videos that are posted) we have a good time with each other and can laugh in the face of adversity!

After eight years of waiting for Jack and Sam to finally be together, we HAVE to laugh in the face of adversity!
                      agreed...and hey, now I know about the rep points, so I can give em to people too

(((Caty))) it's be great to get those screen caps!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        I thought you were going back to work!!

Oops, pot... kettle... Mei Mei is supposed to be working!

YEAH, MISS MADELINE!!! You are so nice to us!! We miss our Ship Mum but you make a very good foster mommy!!

i did, i did, i just came back for a moment, to share my wisdom..or to annoy people, you decided. madeline is very nice although i made her tear her hair out.....sorry, 'bout that.

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
                          Better yet, I think we should force them to watch every shippy scene in the series over and over again (with special emphasis on the
                          Spoiler:
                          super hot and steamy Grace kiss
                          ) while we mercilessly shout at them, "YOU WROTE THIS!! YOU STARTED IT!! NOW FINISH IT, FCOL!!" We might also consider beating RCC with a Mr. Potatohead toy.

Oh yeah, and of course don't forget the ongoing linguine torture.
                          ROTFLMAO...don't forget some of those publicity photos!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            Kiwigater, thanks for the PM. It's being dealt with. I was hoping that posting that request for it to stop yesterday in the thread would fix the problem, evidently it hasn't, sorry
                            Thanks (((Madeleine)))

~Imzadi

Comment

my latest dinger...I'm laughing so hard I can barely type

//September 28th, 2004 06:57 PM the regs r they're 4 a raisen //

well, I always knew that the regs weren't worth much...

this is before the time Maeleine mentioned though (right?)

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                                my latest dinger...I'm laughing so hard I can barely type

//September 28th, 2004 06:57 PM the regs r they're 4 a raisen //

well, I always knew that the regs weren't worth much...

this is before the time Maeleine mentioned though (right?)
                                a raisen? isn't that s small shrivelled fruit? poor raisen's, they spend their lives being shrivelled and sat on and gobbled with handfuls of nuts at christmas...at least they have Reg to keep them happy, good old Reg, where would the dried fruits of the world be without you

Comment

Working...
                                X