This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nalex1013
    Damn interruptions. The thorn in the S/J relationship.
    So what's the latest on the Pete situation??
    If you really want to know..Affinity/Season 8
    Spoiler:

They are engaged. But she has yet to wear the ring, or talk about it in any of the following eps.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Guys we got an interesting letter about our shipper store. I shared it with the chat room last night, as GW was giving me issues. I'll post it here now.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for getting back to me. As I said my name is Tabitha. I am a model from
      British Columbia and I wanted to order a couple of your t-shirts, and was wondering
      about the copyrights on it. I really liked the GOT SHIP shirts and was wanting to wear
      oúne of them in a photo shoot that I have coming up. We wanted to get your permission
      before doing this and if it is copyrighted get a release from you.
      My photos will be in an early 2005 issue of the UK Magazine RED and possibly also in a
      Tel Aviv Magazine. They have asked me to choose some of my wardrobe for the shoot in
      a couple of weeks and as I am a huge fan of Stargate I had wanted to wear a stargate t-
      shirt, but saw yours the other day and loved it even more. Thank you for you time and I
      hope to hear from you again.

Much appreciation,

Tabitha

Cool, huh! Here's my response:

Tabitha,

I and the other shippers at the Shipper Thread at Gateworld are honored that you liked the tee we came up with. We're always happy to meet another shipper, but you are definitely exciting us with the idea of giving our love of ship international exposure. How did you find our shipper store site?

We would love for you to wear our tee, but is there any way you could give us a credit? Also, can I be sent a copy of any published picture?

As I wrote on the shipper store site, tell me which type of tee you would like and which background and/or font color and I can set it up for you.

Stephanie

ship sistah

WOW!!!!!! That's so cool! (By the way: what kind of magazine is RED?)
      I'm impressed.....
      It begins with T-Shirts...but soon.....
      The Shippers will take over the world....yay.
      The shippers' world domination.
      Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        WOW!!!!!! That's so cool! (By the way: what kind of magazine is RED?)
        I'm impressed.....
        It begins with T-Shirts...but soon.....
        The Shippers will take over the world....yay.
        The shippers' world domination.
        Sounds good.
        I think that's a new t-shirt
        "Shipper Domination. We came through the gate."
        Bwwwaaahahahahahahahah!(evil laugh)

Actually-I was reading the model tshirt stuff and suddenly thought there should be a tee for Jack clones. Now I know we couldn't actually place a picture of jack on it but it was just a thought. I suppose that would be a guttergal t-shirt not a shipper shirt.

T-shirt - "Gutter Gals, have you seen my Jack clone today?"; "Sam gets the real Jack. But I'm happy w/ my clone." ; "Jack Clones, Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand." Yeah, maybe a stupid thought, but it kept my mind occupied for awhile.
        Last edited by ra-hanna; 23 September 2004, 10:52 AM. Reason: on second thought...
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
          I think that's a new t-shirt
          "Shipper Domination. We came through the gate."
          Bwwwaaahahahahahahahah!(evil laugh)

Actually-I was reading the model tshirt stuff and suddenly thought there should be a tee for Jack clones. Now I know we couldn't actually place a picture of jack on it but it was just a thought. I suppose that would be a guttergal t-shirt not a shipper shirt.

T-shirt - "Gutter Gals, have you seen my Jack clone today?"; "Sam gets the real Jack. But I'm happy w/ my clone." ; "Jack Clones, Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand." Yeah, maybe a stupid thought, but it kept my mind occupied for awhile.
          You may laugh, but there is such a t-shirt in the works.....
          Great suggestions! Did you post them over in the thunk thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            You may laugh, but there is such a t-shirt in the works.....
            Great suggestions! Did you post them over in the thunk thread?
            Another shipper shirt? Cool. Didn't post it in the thunk thread. Maybe later. Thanks for the PM back. Appreciate it.

Hey, (going along with your stargate induced geekdom quote) have you seen the I (heart) my geek t-shirts at cafe press? I searched for geek and found quite a few interesting products. I actually got the thought to look it up from another website. Ready for this, wilwheaton.net. In his blog he wrote his wife walked in with the I (heart) my geek t-shirt. I thought it was just too cute. ......I my Jack Clone.
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

hey all- I was wandering if anyone had a song that reminded them with Sam and jack? I posted this before but some other news took over, lol. Mine r:
              Leanne Rhimes- The safest place (see sig)
              Toby Lightman (frightened)
              Both beautiful songs. What about you all?

Comment

I always thought of Maybe I'm Amazed-Paul McCartney
                rosemary
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                  hey all- I was wandering if anyone had a song that reminded them with Sam and jack? I posted this before but some other news took over, lol. Mine r:
                  The Safest Place...Oh One of My favorite VIDEOS of all time as well for Sam & Jack videos!!!!!!

Anytime by Kelly Clarkson is another big favorite of mine and Caty made a video for that.
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by nalex1013
                    I’m so excited about season8 starting on Sky one in two weeks. Yes I know I’m feeling sorry for myself being here in Ireland with no new stargate but from reading your posts I have no shippy moments at all to look forward to. Please give me some hope. I keep myself going with little day dreams about missing scenes.
                    There are a couple, in Affinity & Sacrifices....but I'm not sure that I'm really looking forward to the one in Affinity, and I've already seen the one in Sacrifices...*sigh*
                    That really didn't help you at all, did it!

Still, it makes all the shippy moments we'll get in the second half of the season even nicer!! Cos we will get shippy moments in the second half of the season. Lots. And a shippy resolution.
                    I'm not delusional, who said that?!?

One quick thought though. After beneath the surface do you think that S and J ever talked about what went on there? It broke my heart when she called him sir at the end. Surely they couldn’t just forget that. How do you think that conversation would go?
                    Julie
                    They definitly wouldn't have forgotten about it, but I can't imagine them ever talking about it. Another one of those "leave it in the room" things.
                    I'd be interested to see the reports from that particular mission though...

Comment

See I knew people had s/j songs somewhere! Lol, the safest place for me represents Sam's POV- that's what I think anyway- I dn't know if anyone's heard frightened by Toby Lightman there's a really cool vid for it- here's the link- if i'm not allowed to do this sorry! Still learning.
                      http://oceanview.jetc.org/clara_m/frightened.zip
                      It's really good!!

Comment

See I knew people had s/j songs somewhere! Lol, the safest place for me represents Sam's POV- that's what I think anyway- I dn't know if anyone's heard frightened by Toby Lightman there's a really cool vid for it- here's the link- if i'm not allowed to do this sorry! Still learning.
                        http://oceanview.jetc.org/clara_m/frightened.zip
                        It's really good!!
                        Links are always appreciated and if there is a site to go with that link well even more better ........gads I think I just lost the ability to speak american.. I have been giggling away and speaking with a *proper British Accent* and now I can't talk right*....OY
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

There's a song by Ronan Keating that really reminds me of Sam & Jack,from Jack's POV, called If You Love Me.
                          Here are the lyrics -

Wish I could tell by the look in your eyes (where I stand)
                          Wish I could tell what you're feeling inside (but I can't)
                          Wish you would say what I'm needing to hear (you want me)
                          Give me a sign that would make it all clear (just show me)
                          Don't leave my heart out here on the line

If you love me let me know
                          So all of me can just let go
                          You can have me heart and soul
                          If you love me...then just let me know

You let me think that I don't have a chance (none at all)
                          You turn away when I capture your glance (should I fall)
                          And then you say you've been dreamin' of me (every night)
                          And I don't know what I should believe

I wanna give you what you need
                          I wanna be there in your dreams
                          You gotta show me that you want it as much as I do

Comment

Sorry forgot the actual site *slaps self* lol, this site is great just follow the obvious links on the page.
                            http://www.pink-martini.net/

some of these songs sound beautiful!

Comment

I think the first song i associated with the ship was the Bee Gees "Run to Me"I want to do a video of it but i haven't got the equipment.here's the lyrics

If ever you've got rain in your heart
                              someone has hurt you,and torn you apart
                              am i unwise to open up your eyes to love me?

and let it be like they said it would be-
                              me loving you girl,and you loving me

run to be whenever your lonely
                              run to me when you need a shoulder
                              now and then,you need someone older,
                              so darling,you run to me

and when your out in the cold
                              no one beside you,and no one to hold,

and when you've got nothing to lose,
                              nothing to pay for,nothing to choose,

run to me whenever your lonely
                              run to me when you need a shoulder
                              now and then,you need someone older
                              so darling,you run to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                (((((((((Di))))))))))

missed you! how's binky? (that was the name of the licuh store, right?)

ship sistah
                                missin you too!!! and the store name is 'Binny's' -- 'bins o wine' apparently didn't make it past local authorities!

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X