This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

I don't have an awful lot of time but I just thought I would pop on to give a birthday wish!

Happy Birthday Tame!

I hope you are having a good day.

Caty! Just watched your first video that you did for Tame and it was so great! It made me smile! Sam and Jack forever! Oh and for the cool bonus at the end!

~Tracey~

P.S Happy Birthday for everyone else who has had a birthday recently!
    Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 17 September 2004, 01:06 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Now, Critter, I wouldn't want to be the cause of your death, but really, you 'lowly shippers' were doing fine before I came along.

Or are you saying that folks here are boring and snippy?? (j/k!).

Oh, you know that if you don't see me here, you can probably find me on the Thunk Thread anyway...
      ahh thunk is your home

but what of us shippers

i'm still ikle in the GRAND shceme of things

i need your amazing guidence and ideas and fantastic pix

but go if you must and i'll catch you in thunk thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME

I found this cake and thought of you...well I thought about your stand-in. Yes, this is in honour of that hussy, Tamebarbie.

Why does this pic remind me of a catfight in a ring of jello.....?

Now entering the ring: it's TameBarbie vs. Blonde Barbie!!

(yeah, I know - don't talk, Mala!)
        sigpic

Comment

In honor of Tame's bday I thought I'd post some pix of Sam and Jack from episodes that aren't usually considered really 'shippy'. Some of these are just nice looks or smiles, but as we all know, we Shipper's can spot ship anywhere!

OK, first is from The Crystal Skull, simply because we were talking about it yesterday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ystalskull.jpg

Gotta say I love all the caps your posting Mala! they are all so great.

anways about this picture, the first time i saw that scene I was like...is Jack leaning his arm on Sam's knee?...makes ya think doesn't it.
          Last edited by Athenaktt; 17 September 2004, 01:16 PM.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            I know I'm new to internet forums and such, but I'm getting really confused! Does OT mean "On Topic" or "Off Topic"? And does that make my question OT?
            In Mala's World it means both! (welcome to MY world! )

Oh, I think I just used them interchangably in my post... I was just being lazy and didn't want to type out the words. But really, I think it means OFF TOPIC...
            Is Tame's birthday over??? NO? Well, in that case, I have another gift for her...

*Warning some Season 7 and 8 pictures*

(Thanks to Mala for wonderful pics)
            You're welcome! You did a really nice job!
            Last edited by Mala50; 17 September 2004, 01:34 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Unfortunately, I don't have the creative talent of some people in the shipper family but in honour of Tame's birthday, I thought I'd give it a go anyway! Hope you like!!

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/shelsfc-shipstuff.jpg

And this is something for the gutter girl in you!

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/shelsfc-rdapromo.jpg
              WOW!!!!!!
              Both the Shipper AND the Gutter Gal say THANK YOU!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Token, *where* does that picture come from of RDA showing his boxers to AT???

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  Tame,
                  I thought long and hard about what to get you for your birthday. Something just right to show you how much we love and appreciate you. I thought about Jack, and of course Sam, and of cake and of TameBarbie. But then I thought, what can I give you that is uniquely me?
                  So, here it is........

Tame,
                  This is your official invitation to come and visit me in New Zealand (well, while I am there too of course ). I promise to be your devoted tour guide and to show you all the cool places I go and other tourists do not
                  Happy Birthday!
                  Sarah

(((((((((((((KG)))))))))))))))))))

OK first Birthday rule...DO NOT make me cry....BROKE

That is such a beautifal place Sarah and one day I really DO HOPE to take you up on that

AND I hope to run you ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!! if for no other reason because you said I couild!!!!

Thank you so very much ((((Sarah))))

Ok no making me cry dang it
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

Gotta say I love all the caps your posting Mala! they are all so great.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ystalskull.jpg
                    anways about this picture, the first time i saw that scene I was like...is Jack leaning his arm on Sam's knee?...makes ya think doesn't it.
                    Thanks! Yeah, they're really, really close.. But you know, it's probably just RDA and AT's doing. As I said the other day, they share this really funny smile between them in that scene, This photo doesn't quite capture it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a warning, but I have a totally OT present for Tame that I'm going to give to her here in this thread (yes, in addition to the ones that I just already gave to her on the THUNKERS THREAD!). It's OT, because it's not about Sam and Jack... it's all about Tame! But first here's the card and then I'll post some pix... (I am a tease!)

TO GW'S ULTIMATE SHIPPER/THUNKER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME!!!!

MY TOES ALL CURLING :
                      I LOVE THAT KISS...What woman would NOT want to take Jack down

Comment

Mala, I must say I am loving this series!!!! More, please?
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

MMM... I'm all floaty light from these shippy pictures...
                          BRING ON THE SHIP!! PTB, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME??

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            Kiwigater, can I come for my birthday too???
                            I will pack you in my suitcase TOKEN... we will be the traveling Shippers ...Spreading the Shipper Town Love everywhere!!!!!

Comment

Now, Critter, I wouldn't want to be the cause of your death, but really, you 'lowly shippers' were doing fine before I came along.

Or are you saying that folks here are boring and snippy?? (j/k!).

Oh, you know that if you don't see me here, you can probably find me on the Thunk Thread anyway...
                              ROFL, MALA!!! That's the spirit!!! NO shipper deaths today!!! (and tomorrow, please?) I've got to say that your pics are all that keeps me going some days!! I can stare at them for hours!!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                MY TOES ALL CURLING :
                                I LOVE THAT KISS...What woman would NOT want to take Jack down
                                TAME! You're here!

Are you ready for your totally OFF TOPIC, NON-SAM AND JACK SHIP present??

OK, here it is...................

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X