This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Sorry, Aunt Sally!! ((((((Sally)))))) I promise to have a warning next time.

Here it goes.........WARNING!!! Aunt Sally!! WARNING!!

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Token04/RDALifeVest05.jpg[/img]
    I guess that settles my question whether it was natural or hair gel the made his hair like that. I've got my paddle and life jacket - is the room in the raft?
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      I thought I was the only one. I'm trying to give it a chance but can't keep my eyes open. And it's not the wine intake either. End Game didn't even keep me awake, drifted off while
      Spoiler:
      O'Neill was talking to Daniel after Carter was beamed aboard Osiris Trust ship.
      Was this episode lame or is it me?
      Snnxxxxxxx! Wha? Huh? Looks up bleary-eyed and shakes sleep out of head.

Agreed. I didn't think it was that bad of a plot, but it was so flat and lifeless. Too much exposition and Jack looked like he was sleepwalking. (He DID look like His Royal Studliness, though!)

And no blatant, obvious ship

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
        so... what does everyone think will happen in moebius then?

just trying to get things moving a bit... im dying here!!!!

to be honest i have absoultely no idea, well not no idea just not much of one yet (watched 'fith race' today)

the possibilites are endless however i do think we will have our resolution and a load of humor hopefully and a major, major battle probably bigger than the movie *prays for awesom special effects*

what does everyone else think?
        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

ship sistah
          You are now the Jaffa of Lord Mala? Have you abandoned the Shiffa?
          Do Lord Mala and Lord Tame fight in accord against the evil PTB that keep Sam and Jack apart?
          sigpic
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Gemini will be great ...and according to the pics ..somebody looks very angry ..don't know if it's Sam or replicarter but .....But Anger is gonna dominate that episode...I hope we'll see Jack quite a bit but I'm not sure because I remember AT's interview and she said ...
            Spoiler:
            " RDA came back for a brief shining moment to play a dream sequence ..a very ideallic one ". .she said .... I hope he's not only in the dream sequence otherwise it wouldn't be fair not to have Jack interact with Sam in a Sam centric episode..I like Teal'c and Daniel but I don't want Sam or repliSam to talk to them all the time ..and I'm scared that she 's gonna be with Teal'c too much ....Anyway at least there will be that dream sequence to hang on too . ...but I hope for Sam and Jack heavy in that one ...TPTB can't miss an opportunity like that one to have Jack interacting with replicarter. ..it's a must do and must see.

Caty
            Spoiler:
            maybe it is Replicarter that make Sam see how much she really loves Jack (dream sequence). The ball is in her court and she is the one who must decide and make the first move. Of course Jack has to act to facilitate any posibility of a future for them (retire)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
              to be honest i have absoultely no idea, well not no idea just not much of one yet (watched 'fith race' today)

the possibilites are endless however i do think we will have our resolution and a load of humor hopefully and a major, major battle probably bigger than the movie *prays for awesom special effects*

what does everyone else think?
              SPOILERS for Moebius... be warned!!!!
              so far we know it's time travel (or possibly AU), supposedly back to the time of the original film considering that it will involve Ra, Apophis and Kawalsky (although unfortunately not Janet)...

i am really looking forward to this ep. and that they will be coming 'full circle'... that is a reason i'm disappointed that there's a s9.. it could spoil the ep. knowing it's not the end.. it seems a shame when they brought everybody back..like a reunion.
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Spoiler:
                maybe it is Replicarter that make Sam see how much she really loves Jack (dream sequence). The ball is in her court and she is the one who must decide and make the first move. Of course Jack has to act to facilitate any posibility of a future for them (retire)
                Good point I think Replicarter do that
                Lord Zedd

Comment

I thought I was the only one. I'm trying to give it a chance but can't keep my eyes open. And it's not the wine intake either. End Game didn't even keep me awake, drifted off while
                  Spoiler:
                  O'Neill was talking to Daniel after Carter was beamed aboard Osiris Trust ship.
                  Was this episode lame or is it me?
                  I didn't think it was the worst ep, but I did think it was kind of flat.
                  Endgame
                  Spoiler:

I think they could have used that ep to show Sams command skills. I thought Sam should have been the one to question the gate guys and maybe device a plan to rescue Daniel instead of the other way around. I was really disappointed in O'Neill as well. I thought he showed little or no emotion to the thought that Sam was captured or little concern on how to rescue her.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Spoiler:
                    i don't see why jack has to be the one who has to resign/retire or whatever... i mean sam could still be a scientist at the sgc.. she would still be able to go on some trips through the stargate now and then and jack could stay general.... that way they can both still keep saving the world and be together....
                    sigpic

Comment

i don't see why jack has to be the one who has to resign/retire or whatever... i mean sam could still be a scientist at the sgc.. she would still be able to go on some trips through the stargate now and then and jack could stay general.... that way they can both still keep saving the world and be together....
                      yeah but Carter likes to go offworld.
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                        yeah but Carter likes to go offworld.
                        she could still go off world to do sciency stuff...

but i suppose sacrifices have to be made for love...

but don't you think it would be a better option than jack retiring and not saving the world anymore....?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          I didn't think it was the worst ep, but I did think it was kind of flat.
                          Endgame
                          Spoiler:

I think they could have used that ep to show Sams command skills. I thought Sam should have been the one to question the gate guys and maybe device a plan to rescue Daniel instead of the other way around. I was really disappointed in O'Neill as well. I thought he showed little or no emotion to the thought that Sam was captured or little concern on how to rescue her.
                          This was actually the third time I saw it but I was wondering too
                          Spoiler:
                          how in good conscience could they let all that poison go, knowing it will kill so many of the Jaffa allies (and possibly Jacob/Selmak). And how does Teal'c feel about this. The Tauri his 'friends' are destroying his people.
                          Could this be fixed in Moebius?
                          sigpic

Comment

she could still go off world to do sciency stuff...

but i suppose sacrifices have to be made for love...

but don't you think it would be a better option than jack retiring and not saving the world anymore....?
                            Do you know somebody who is that smart as Carter who knows so much like her or more? I don't.She is way too important
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

I agree but she could have done that a long time ago if she wanted to be with Jack ..Why didn't she?!!

I think it just hit her that she can't go through with Pete ..and she wants out before it's too late ...For jack ..it's the same ...now is the time ..it's probably getting out of hands ...and they both can't handle it ..they could before ..but they can't now.

I think Jack doesn't really care if he retires ..I think he can't wait to retire to be honest .

Caty

Comment

He Caty Perhaps you know the song The kinks-Lola you can add some picture of Dr Pepper of Dr shipper drink or something that I saw on a picture inhere and it is a great song to make a video out of it. About Jack and Sam especially for Jack.Just a thought because what they are saying I recognize it that is something Jack would say. I have here a little video but I can't figure out how to putt it here online
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X