This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    LOL..."Boil him in oil"...that just made my day reading that. Nice to know there are actually quite a bit of sam/jack shippers out there.
    Mei Mei gets the old cauldron out of storage... Guess Mei Mei should have stopped at Sam's to get enough oil!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      You know, if it weren't for Tame's birthday today, I most likely wouldn't have come back today. Maybe I'd have come back next week to discuss tonight's episode or share my screencaps, but I'm not really sure. Part of the attractiveness of this place for me, is its silliness. Some OT chatter can be fun/funny. Too much can be annoying. And everyone does it once in a while.

But is only staying on topic so much better? Should we only put up messages that are about Sam and Jack? If I want to post a pic of Jack without Sam is that a no-no? (hey, I THUNK, THEREFORE I AM! ) I'm already getting tired of reading posts starting with "Sorry if I'm off topic"... and forced references to ship - just to bring the post back OT.... I guess I just don't like walking on eggshells (it hurts my feet! )...

P.S. I think that in the future if people here disagree with what another person is posting, then have a mod handle it or PM the person.
      ((((((((Mala))))))))))
      I agree wholeheartedly with your post & I'm at least one shipper that is glad you came back to play with us ... and hope you continue to do so... I don't think this Thread or the Thunk Thread would be the same without you.
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        ((((((((Mala))))))))))
        I agree wholeheartedly with your post & I'm at least one shipper that is glad you came back to play with us ... and hope you continue to do so... I don't think this Thread or the Thunk Thread would be the same without you.

The poem you did for Tame was absolutely fantastic ...and a good laugh too

Caty

Comment

In honor of Tame's bday I thought I'd post some pix of Sam and Jack from episodes that aren't usually considered really 'shippy'. Some of these are just nice looks or smiles, but as we all know, we Shipper's can spot ship anywhere!

OK, first is from The Crystal Skull, simply because we were talking about it yesterday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ystalskull.jpg
          ScreenCap dialogue... totally unrelated to the ep....
          Spoiler:

Jack(thinking): “Sam? That’s your hand in my lap.”
          Sam (thinking back): ‘Well, you have to take the opportunity when it arises…’
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

((((((((Mala))))))))))
            i totally agree i want you to stay mala you guys are the reason that makes us lot stay look what a great day tame has had,and where else are you gonna celebrate the day sam & jack get together???

PLEASE STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
              ((((((((((((HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY AND I'M GLAD TO SAY YOU ARE A FRIEND,WHO IS WORTH EVERY SAM & JACK MOMENT THAT COMES YOUR WAY.I KNOW YOU WANT JACK SO MAYBE HE'LL BRING A BOTTLE TO YOUR PARTY. HAVE FUN

THIS FRAME IS FANTASTIC MALA,I HAD TO SHOW EVERY-ONE AGAIN AS IT MAKES US ALL FEEL SO GREAT.

RIGHT SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S MY DAUGHTERS 8TH BIRTHDAY TOMOROW AND I'M RUNNING AROUND LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN.

HAVE FUN GUYS.

WYNTERXX
              (((((((((((Wynter)))))))))

Thank you

and I hope your Daughter has a GREAT Birthday tomorrow!!!!

And I wish a Sam & Jack Ending for us all!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

More ScreenCap Dialogue (sorry Mala... you bequeath us with such beautiful caps... can't help myself!)
                Spoiler:

Sam(thinking): Hmmm.... a man who can cook... I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  (((((((((((Wynter)))))))))

Thank you

and I hope your Daughter has a GREAT Birthday tomorrow!!!!

And I wish a Sam & Jack Ending for us all!!!!!
                  OOoohhhh.... Tame!! What a sig!!!!!

Happy Birthday again....

I can't do all the fancy graphics and wonderful pics, but I sincerely want to thank you for being there for me (and not just as beta, although that too!). You are one of the reasons I delurked in the first place!!

Comment

These are so COOL...I am KEEPING them you know...there are .gifs...............ROFL

Tame ..I really like your new sig

Did you write it yourself ?!!! Cuz it's very good but if you were a drop ..instead of being vanquish ..wouldn't you rather stay there forever ...on the side of his lip!!!OK I suppose you can't ...but could be nice to wonder around in his tummy too

Caty

Comment

Mala...MiracleWorker ManiperExtraordinaire!

BTW... No offense to Sam... but don't y'all think Jack & Tame make a much cuter couple???!
                      Personally I have to agree....Sam are ya jealous yet ????
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Tame ..I really like your new sig

Did you write it yourself ?!!! Cuz it's very good

Caty
                        Thank you!!
                        I wrote the Poem...BUT Mala saved it and she did it ALL and just gave it to me today...Isn't it wonderful!!!!

So Thank you again Mala

Comment

Thank you!!
                          I wrote the Poem...BUT Mala saved it and she did it ALL and just gave it to me today...Isn't it wonderful!!!!

So Thank you again Mala

You are a good writer and she is a good artist Way to go

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            OOoohhhh.... Tame!! What a sig!!!!!

Happy Birthday again....

I can't do all the fancy graphics and wonderful pics, but I sincerely want to thank you for being there for me (and not just as beta, although that too!). You are one of the reasons I delurked in the first place!!
                            (((((((Mei Mei))))))))

What a wonderful thing to say Thank you so much

and ANYTHING I can do to increase the Shipper Family!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

LMAO!
                              SS I think you have hit the er, nail.... on the head

Comment

Spoiler:

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Know that would definitely be some *SHIPPY* dialogue too funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X