This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Hi CoffeeGirl! I don't know if you were around then, but re the idea of a Montana nightmare/dream... I posted this a little while ago....just something I made up to get my mojo back...

My version of the reported "idyllic" scene:

NEW ORDER SPOILER image:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/nightmaredream.htm
    Mala you've done it again
    Your creations always bring a smile to my face

(((((((((((Mala))))))))))))

(Just a warning to everyone, i'm in a very 'huggy' mood today, so if you don't like hugs be prepared to run away )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

[left]Yes.

ROTFL!
      You certainly have.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Brandie

yeah but I just wanted to tell you that your sigpic is absolutely fantastic.

Caty
        Danke *swoons over it*

Comment

How about a couple more pix from the SACRIFICES hallway scene:

Friends (oh they look GOOD together! why can't everyone see it?? ):
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...es/Sac_159.jpg

And the first grab (nice and close):
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/809-Sacrifices/Sac_230.jpg
          You know sometimes the pics of them just standing next to each other looking happy and friendly give me a nice tingly feeling. They are made for each other and I don't understand how anyone can not see it!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Hey hey shippers!!!!!!!

This is a fly by post as I'm busy doing website stuff. My damn guestbook won't work .

I'm glad the ship vibe has improved!!!!1

(((((((Token)))))))))) good to hear from you!!

Welcome to every newbie shiplet. Pull up a chair and grab a drink and a helmet for the rollercoaster!!!!

I have a question. What's happened to MG??????? He ain't been on here in far too long!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

OK, here you are... a gift from the Shipper Fairy...some quick caps:

What a nice BROTHER-SISTER vibe they have going on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS311.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS312.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS313.jpg
              Those pics are really nice Mala
              Definately a Brother/Sister bond though...just ho they are smiling at each other..definately Brother/Sister.....

And is just me or do the too of them look like little kids who have just been told Santa has brought them a sweet shop???

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                ROFLMAO!!!!

dont worry sam_o_neill illl have the cpr kit on standby
                Thank you
                I'm glad to know i'll be in safe hands

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Not me!!

But you know, she's been doing it for a while...Here's the LAST fishing invite from Season 6...

You're right, Lunar!! Who could possibly POSSIBLY turn this man down!?!

I'm sorry to have to say this but, Sam has completely lost it!!!
                  I admit that yellow isn't the most flattering colour for RDA/Jack but still....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Sam and Daniel are so adorable in those pics! Awww! I really with I could've seen this ep. RERUNS, please! grr...probably gonna have to wait a few months. But AWW!!! They do have this great brother/sister vibe, which totally rocks. Not that they're THAT little, but...you get the picture. They're the two mischievous smart kids in the family.

Comment

Woo hoo!!!!

My guestbook works!!!!!!!

This is a plea...someone pleeeeez sign it!!!!!!

I'm gonna be updating soon!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Woo hoo!!!!

My guestbook works!!!!!!!

This is a plea...someone pleeeeez sign it!!!!!!

I'm gonna be updating soon!!!
                        *Grabs a pen*
                        Show me the way.....

Ok, i'm having trouble even getting onto the site
                        I used the link in your sig but all I get is a blank white page, even after refreshing

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          *Grabs a pen*
                          Show me the way.....
                          The links in my sig!!!

Something from GW
                          Spoiler:

A late-Season Eight episode of SG-1 is currently titled "Mobius," a source who wishes to remain anonymous told GateWorld. This leaves only one episode in this year's 20-episode season yet to be named.

While nothing is yet known about the plot for this episode, the title is interesting: In mathematics, a "Möbius strip" (named for nineteenth century German mathematician August F. Möbius) is a one-sided geometric surface that is created by rotating one end 180 degrees and joining it to the rectangle's opposide end. The result is a single surface that, if travelled, would go on forever like a loop.

I think Sam looks kinda possed in one of those Sam Daniel SIBLING pictures!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            well, my answer includes spoilers for season 7 and 8
                            Spoiler:

well, i think jack will decide to go on a mission with sg1, just for old times sake. he'll go missing, believed dead..sam may even think she sees him die. her, daniel and teal'c will spend a night on the planet, outside, in the dark, and they'll get to talking about him. teal'c will tell her whatever jack whispered to him in lost city part one (something about taking care of sam). daniel will tell her how jack reacted when he told him sam was dead in new order (hence the missing scene). sam will realise he loved her, and that she loved him, but now it's too late, but when the morning comes, jack will reappear over the horizon. for a moment, sam hesitates, but daniel says to her 'i'd give everything i have for just one more second with janet, and i would spend it telling her i love her'. sam will finally understand that nothing matters but that jack loves her and she loves him...and she will run to him and kiss him (hey, if she can accept pete's proposal behind a van on a mission, she can damn well kiss jack).
                            Aww, that's really sweet - that would be such a nice way for it to happen!
                            Nice touch with Daniel & Janet!!

Comment

SueKay I can't get onto your site
                              All i'm getting is a blank white page

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

As for the spoilery episode title brought up by sueKay, I must say, as a math major, that just warms my heart. I hope the episode is really scientific, either that, or it symbolizes the fact that nothing changes in regard to certain officers' feelings. Hehehe...they can't switch sides or walk astray from the path, because there IS only one path. The Golden Path. Wouldn't Frank Herbert be proud? Hopefully nobody turns into a gigantic sandworm.

Comment

Working...
                                X