Or

Spoiler:

Sam: So, about that Spanish Omelet?
    Jack: Interested?
    Sam: I could eat. You.
    [/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
      Add me to the list! I have watched it all - good and bad !
      AS have I! It's the HOPE that keeps me coming back each week

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
        Spoilers for season 8

Hi everyone.

Spoiler:
        I two noticed that there was no ring or even comment about her being engaged. Can't you just see Jack or Daniel saying "there's alot of that going around" (or something like that) when they are told of Ryac's engagement. I know with Covenant that episode was suppose to air before Affinity so that makes some since.

I also was curious
        Spoiler:
        because I read several places, including an interview with Chris Judge, that Jacob would be in this episode. Anyone know what happened there?
        Sacrifice
        Spoiler:

I did think it was odd that neither Sam, Daniel, Teal'c or Jack made reference to Sam's enagagement. We assume she has told everyone, maybe not. May be Thats why she is not wearing the ring. She is not ready to announce it because she doesn't feel comfortable about it herself.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by AMK
          Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I've been an SG-1 fan for a while, and a sci-fi fan since Star Wars (the original first run movie). I have also been a shipper since Remington Steele. Any one remember Laura and Remington? I guess I'm dating myself a little. Anyway I have been lurking for a few months and decided to come out.

Season 8 Sacrifices
          Spoiler:
          I had a few thoughts on Sacrifices. First I thought it was a pretty good episode, and I loved the scenes in the hallway. I also noticed the missing engagement ring and thought it was weird. I was in the USAF and wearing engagement rings or wedding bands was not against the regulations unless you were a mechanic of some kind. I could see her possibly not wearing it while off world, but I can't think of any good reason not to wear it otherwise unless her heart was not into the relationship. Most happily engaged women can't wait to flaunt the ring. Just my thoughts.

AMK!
          Enjoy your time in Shipper Town!

I was a Remington/Laura shipper as well and hated the way that relationship ended. When I first saw the Star Wars Ep 4, I was a Luke/Leia fan. In TESB, the Han/Leia ship was sizzling. Looking back, that was the only way the story could go unless you are from Louisiana . (I can say that because I lived in Louisiana )

I truly believe that Sam and Jack will have a steaming resolution to their undying love and passion.

Token ~

Comment

OMG.............is that who I think it is..........................

(((((((TOKEN)))))

sorry I was just having a long lost family moment
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              OMG.............is that who I think it is..........................

(((((((TOKEN)))))

sorry I was just having a long lost family moment
              Ok, SmartyPants! I maybe lurking, but who is invisible????

(((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

[left][font=Arial Black]I was a Remington/Laura shipper as well and hated the way that relationship ended.
                what happened to laura and remington? i remember watching it, and enjoying the ship, long before i knew what ship was, but i don't think i ever saw the end.
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Zabbugh!

Don't forget to make a wish for Sam and Jack!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    what happened to laura and remington? i remember watching it, and enjoying the ship, long before i knew what ship was, but i don't think i ever saw the end.
                    You don't really want to know. Just go with the assumtion that they lived happily ever after. It'll make your brain hurt less.
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Ok, SmartyPants! I maybe lurking, but who is invisible????

(((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))
                      I am not invisible............I am right here.........can't you see me...........how are you answering my posts if you can't see me............methinks Token has been nipping Di's moring coffee again................I told Di not to put SO MUCH Bailey's in there Token just can't take that so early

Just to bring you up to date.............Sam & Jack have now had three children and are getting a Mini Van.............see how long you have been away
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        You don't really want to know. Just go with the assumtion that they lived happily ever after. It'll make your brain hurt less.
                        no, go on, tell me. you've got me intrigued now, and it'll nag away at me until i know, no matter how bad. (can't end worse than the dan jan ship grumble )
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Zabbugh!

Don't forget to make a wish for Sam and Jack!
                          Chris............Happy Birthday!!!! I am stealing Token's because I am at work and I don't know if you are still checking things out here but I didn't want you to feel unloved and I sure as heck didn't want you to forget my birthday!!!!

Comment

Hey guys have there been any new spoilers for ages?

*is going through a spoiler drought*

Anywayz I wrote the first part of a 2 part fan fic!!

There For Me
                            Jack give Sam a teddy bear for her birthday and the card he gives with it begins to make her rethink her
                            Spoiler:
                            engagement with Pete

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              I'm the same way. I never saw/or don't remember the end. More likely never saw. I like the fact that I read this thread and suddenly get thrown into other shows like Hart to Hart and Remington Steele. I always loved those shows.

I was at a flea market the other day and saw a book for sale that made me think of Sam and Jack. It was Mork and Mindy. I don't know about anyone else, but I think Mork and Mindy were my first sci-fi ship. Okay, you can stop laughing at me now.
                              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                                I'm the same way. I never saw/or don't remember the end. More likely never saw. I like the fact that I read this thread and suddenly get thrown into other shows like Hart to Hart and Remington Steele. I always loved those shows.

I was at a flea market the other day and saw a book for sale that made me think of Sam and Jack. It was Mork and Mindy. I don't know about anyone else, but I think Mork and Mindy were my first sci-fi ship. Okay, you can stop laughing at me now.

I'm not laughing. They were cute. Completely insane, but cute.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X