• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I know

I keep having horrid visions of
    Spoiler:
    Jack running down the aisle screaming NO SAM NO!!!!

If it comes to that, I will not be a happy camper.
    that would be dire

i'd break half ma DVD's if it comes to that

Comment

i've just update team bonding!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
        i know i make my big come back and there is no one here!!!!!!! lol

well not so much a big come back more like an attempt to slip in the back door!!!
        *attempts to be loud*

WELCOME BACK!
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
          i reckon itll b good for us in the second part of season 8 as they have tried to please the antis in the first half ...but then agen i cud b rong lol
          That's what I'm hoping.

TPTB - for the most part - are shippers. They want ship and have done since season 1. They weren't allowed because the USAF wouldn't let them. They brought in a new President, who then made a civilian head of the SGC in order to give Jack and Sam a way to have a reg-free relationship.

I am convinced that this is their master plan and that
          Spoiler:
          Kerry
          is the catalyst!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
            i've just update team bonding!!!!!!!!!!
            Ooh yay!!!!

Everyone - I recommend this story! Alcohol is involved!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              *attempts to be loud*

WELCOME BACK!

thanx oh great one

Comment

Ooh yay!!!!

Everyone - I recommend this story! Alcohol is involved!!!!!!!!!!!
                thanks for the vote of confidance i left the last sentence out so that every one would be on tentered hooks for the last chapter

ps i think you've totally got it with the catalyst nothing last season worked do mabye the flipside will work and they'll realise what thier giving up

Comment

mishy_mo!!!!!

loved team bonding hee hee !!!
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                    mishy_mo!!!!!

loved team bonding hee hee !!!

sweet !!!!!!!

i love your sig btw

so can you guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                      I fear that reading too many spoilers will ruin any sort of surprises for me so I normally don't read spoilers . . . well, except those for Atlantis, I'm hoping it gets better and if I read spoilers for the last few episodes of this season and they don't move me, then I'll stop wasting my time watching it now!

My brother-in-law is in the Air Force out west in one of those military installations . . . I . . . man this makes me sad I guess, but I spoke with him about the 'regs'. It was very enlightening and there are indeed ways that it can be worked around. Not the way things are now of course, just need to change up the 'line of duty'!

There is always HOPE!

Oh I can still you liked x-files too .

There is always hope .

and welcome to the shipper family ..have fun and post a lot.

Caty

Comment

I know

I keep having horrid visions of
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack running down the aisle screaming NO SAM NO!!!!

If it comes to that, I will not be a happy camper.
                        I can't see Jack doing that. I think he has too much pride. Hopefully he will take care of business long before that happens.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          I can't see Jack doing that. I think he has too much pride. Hopefully he will take care of business long before that happens.
                          So do I.

This is jsut one of the nightmare visions I'm having if SG1 completes it's transition to Soapgate SG1.

Jack won't let it get that far. TPTB are ya listenin'?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            A message to TPTB:
                            If you would verry kindly give the shippers 44 minutes of pure Sam and Jack ship I will buy every piece of Stargate merchandise available!!!! Even if I have to rob a bank to get the money, I will!!!!!! Of course you'll have to wait a while for me to recover from the shock of 44 MINUTES OF PURE JACK AND SAM!!! but as soon as I do i'll be emptying my bank account, just for you

And I can't believe we've had less that 30 minutes of ship in the whole series!?!?!?!? I think i'm going to send a letter to TPTB to let them know that...cause after we we definately do deserve 44 minutes of Sam/Jack!

Me too ..I'll spend all of my savings on the DVDs' and everything . well may be not ..but I'll spend a lot and will carry on doing tons of shippy videos for the shipper family. cuz as from next week end , I'm stopping Sam and Jack videos until January.

Caty

Comment

So do I.

This is jsut one of the nightmare visions I'm having if SG1 completes it's transition to Soapgate SG1.

Jack won't let it get that far. TPTB are ya listenin'?

you go girl freind!!!!!!!! uh huh

TPTB we don't wan't soapgate

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                                when I read 'Parasite' the first thing that popped into my head was..goa'uld ...LOL

Oh no for me ....it's even more funny ..it's that little bug who keeps flying around the car while you drive ..and smash itself to death into the windscreen cuz it has no brains...see picture Sam and Jack in their car and the little bug called Pete...crashing in. and dirtying the windscreen ..I can just see Jack saying "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD".

Don't mean to offend anybody .it's just funny for me

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X