X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
    hi everyone!!! another delurker here lol
    i've been lurking here for almost 3 months and finally got the courage to participate in this forum

i would just like to say that caty your videos r fantastic and i hav thoroughly enjoyed watching them, cant wait for more , also ship nana ur cookies r brilliant they comforted me a great deal when i was watchin the episode that shall not b named.

hello to all the other wonderfall shipper family members aswel and keep the spoilers comin lol

JACK AND SAM FOREVER
    hey, welcome to the scarry world of posting.

so, when did you start watching the show, and when did ya become a shipper? and whats your fave shippy ep? and so on.

that Q goes for all the newbies i've missed since i've been gone. actually that goes for anyone who feels like answering it.

Comment

i've been lurking here for almost 3 months and finally got the courage to participate in this forum

i would just like to say that caty your videos r fantastic and i hav thoroughly enjoyed watching them, cant wait for more , also ship nana ur cookies r brilliant they comforted me a great deal when i was watchin the episode that shall not b named.

hello to all the other wonderfall shipper family members aswel and keep the spoilers comin lol

JACK AND SAM FOREVER
      Welcome samisjacksgal!! Glad you delurked!!

Comment

well i started watchin the show wen it first aired but stopped around the end of season 2 as i cud no longer view it, then around my birthday this year my dad bought me seasons 1-5 on dvd and i became hooked, and a major shipper especially when i saw divide and conquer lol , im torn between a few shippy eps like grace, the lost city(darn y cudnt they just kiss) divide and conquer and especially WoO.

im lookin forward to the airing of the threads episode but being cautious at the same time as many people av sed our ship will sail!
        Carolyn

Comment

well i started watchin the show wen it first aired but stopped around the end of season 2 as i cud no longer view it, then around my birthday this year my dad bought me seasons 1-5 on dvd and i became hooked, and a major shipper especially when i saw divide and conquer lol , im torn between a few shippy eps like grace, the lost city(darn y cudnt they just kiss) divide and conquer and especially WoO.

im lookin forward to the airing of the threads episode but being cautious at the same time as many people av sed our ship will sail!
          Love your attitude... very positive That's what we need hehe!!

Comment

i just hope it sails in the right direction

Comment

JACK AND SAM FOREVER

samisjacksgal

Glad you decided to delurk!!!

Also glad that the Shipper Cookies gave you some relief from all the discomfort you have felt from watching the-episode-that-won't-be-named!!!

Hope you stick around now! The family is great when it comes to supporting each other.
              Ship Nana

Comment

when watching the hug scene in heroes pt 2 did ne one else notice the tear in jacks left eye as he hugged sam?
                Carolyn

Comment

Covenant remarks...
                  Spoiler:

Anyone notice how Sam and Jack were all snippy on tonight's ep? I realize this was as non-shippy as an episode can be, but I was sorta bummed when Sam got in Jack's face over Mr. Scheffield, er, I mean Alec Corbin. (Sorry, throwback to "the Nanny!") I think it's going to be a looooooong wait 'till Threads.

-Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

I just got done watching "Covenant" and....
                    Spoiler:
                    was it just me or did Sam keep trying to cover her left hand???(especially around Jack!!) and even when she wasn't I didn't see no stinking ring on that finger...even when she was in civies!!!!
                    Yeah, she's really acting oh so engaged!!!!
                    I hear the music of doom on that one! he he!!

waterfall

Comment

when watching the hug scene in heroes pt 2 did ne one else notice the tear in jacks left eye as he hugged sam?
                      Ooooh! Now I've gotta go watch it again.
                      -Kari

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        samisjacksgal

Glad you decided to delurk!!!

Also glad that the Shipper Cookies gave you some relief from all the discomfort you have felt from watching the-episode-that-won't-be-named!!!

Hope you stick around now! The family is great when it comes to supporting each other.

thnk u i hope to stay round for a long and happy ship

ship ship hooray
                        Carolyn

Comment

Spoiler:

Anyone surprised there was no mention of the engagement.I was Happy to see Jack gave Sam a little hard time in the being of Covenant.It would have been interesting if TPTB took that scene a little further.Even though we know about RDA's reduced schedule it is very difficult to get through these early Season 8 episodes.I am just hanging on until the 2nd part of Season 8.

Comment

WoO is still my all time favorite, but very closely followed by D&C. Wasn't season 4 AWESOME??
                            -Kari

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Spoiler:

Anyone surprised there was no mention of the engagement.I was Happy to see Jack gave Sam a little hard time in the being of Covenant.It would have been interesting if TPTB took that scene a little further.Even though we know about RDA's reduced schedule it is very difficult to get through these early Season 8 episodes.I am just hanging on until the 2nd part of Season 8.
                              Spoiler:

Surprised? No. Disappointed? Yeah. Guess we may not get to see the scene where Jack officially finds out.
                              -Kari

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
                                WoO is still my all time favorite, but very closely followed by D&C. Wasn't season 4 AWESOME??

o yeh! i liked it in the sepents venom when sam was under the mine and jack pratically lent on her stomach to c under it lol and o in entity...jack looked so heartbroken sat next to sams bed
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X