This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    In WoO Sam was so into THAT it is NOT FUNNY....What woman IN HER RIGHT MIND would NOT WANT RDA to DIP AND KISS her.......PLEASE

ok I do know there are a few who do not find RDA attractive....but this question is for all of you THAT DO and AT has made it VERY clear that both SHE AND SAM DO
    Oh, yeah, she was all about that kiss! You could tell! She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back!! It may have been a surprise at first but not only was she NOT unwilling, she was SO into it!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      <snip>
      Waterfall... them's not meant to be bad words ... I only know if they decide on an S9, given their now 8-year documented history on this... they're not likely to resolve S/J ship. Conflict & non-resolution is just too lucrative.
      Well, it won't be lucrative if people quit buying DVDs. Dont forget the old adage--a positive comment will sway the opinion of 1 person, a negative one will sway the opinion of 13 people. Interesting how negative word of mouth spreads so much quicker.

And, Shipper Family, don't get me wrong & misinterpret my tone or sentiment. I want resolution. I don't want to wait 'til the end of the dang 8th season (a half a dang year away) to get it either. After watching the full D&C Monday night - the resolution should have been at that time... not here 4 more years later....
      Yup.

Comment

I will HIGHLY recommend Mei Mei's writing !!!!!!!!!!! Marimba HERSELF has written A Story SO CHECK THAT OUT TOO!!!!!

as well as Ruralstar on top of the other authors listed on Marimba's site
        Thanks for the plug!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          The mug is a good idea. The totes are also quite useful. Posters probably would just get looked at once and lost amongst the cruft in a well loved office.
          Probably, but how else to know about Shipper Town? A link to Mala's website in the message, maybe. Although, with any gift we send it could be tossed, so...

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            Also, I love "Mendhi." I keep re-reading it.
            I keep rereading that one too! That one and MeiMei's first fanfic (the Big Honkin Cat one), I must have read both of those at least a dozen times each!

Comment

The His and Hers series is great, especially the bloopers

Marimba, I'd love to see a Keith Urban vid...I've been listening to lots more country due to my itme in Virginia and he has some great songs...Somebody like you and Whenever I run are both great (I love the last one...really pretty...describes Jack well). Still Holding out for you by SheDaisy is good too...lol...I keep hearing god stuff...and all country (which I used to hate...)

Alias spoilers? how major? I might want to know...lol

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                nicatell I said it before and I'll say it again.I have seen better Ship on Sesame Street than on Stargate.If Sam and Jack do not end up together Season 8 will be my last.I am not waiting any longer.I want to be clear for any of TPTB that may be lurking.It is beyond believe we are still waiting for Sam and Jack to get together.I keep waiting for one of the Actors or one of the TPTB to be the voice of reason.
                Spoiler:

If Sam continues to see Pete after Threads Sam's popularity as a character will be lower than Kinsey's.The Sam character or the Shippers can continue to take this abuse.Something has got to give.
                Hey! No fair knocking Kinsey!! I like him!! (or better yet I love to hate him!) Ptui, I don't love to hate him--I just hate him. No comparison there, methinks!

Comment

((((((((((((((((((Ship Sistah))))))))))))))))))

WAY COOL As I have been rooting for you!!!

I will definitely try to ALWAYS remember my spoiler space for you and all those who do not want to be spoiled....

And since I have you all to myself for the moment
                  I just want to take this moment to tell you how great of a job you have done with the *Shipper Gift Shop* ssoooo

Ship Sistah

YOU ROCK!!!!

why, thank you!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    I think it's amazing how many fans have been driven to the web in horror and/or looking for solace about the Sam/Pit debacle. what a huge, honkin mistake this all has been.

ship sistah
                    YES!

*just because I've been visiting other threads and want to rejoice in disliking PS and loving S/J!*

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
                      Just wanted to throw in my two cents before bed.

Spoilers from Threads, don't read if you don't want to know about it...

Spoiler:

I re-read the Threads spoilers, and I must say, I'm even a little miffed by the info given there. Oh, sure, it sounds great that O'Neill is having issues with Kerry and Carter is having second thoughts about potatohead, but even the SPOILERS say that the conversation between Jack and Sam is going to be interrupted. By Kerry. Come ON! Even if they don't resolve in Threads, can't they throw us a bone? One that's not dripping angst?
                      Well, we can only hope. Personally, I'm not putting any money on it.

<snip>
                      One last side note -- watched Broca Divide rerun tonight. You know how Sam jumps Jack in the locker room and he's all full of protests? Well at the very end of the scene, just as he's managed to wrestle her to a stop and haul her off to the infirmary, he still plants a tiny kiss on her neck!! Never saw that before! Had to watch it in slo-mo just to reassure myself it really happened.
                      Oh I am SO gonna watch that again now! I watched tonight but was doing other things (normal at my house) but I will pay attention now!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        well, sides are the scripts guest actors aregiven to audition with. they come from the script, as it is at that time. they are available on line, so i'm pretty sure this is ok (but normally you'd have yo pay a fee). ok, here's the extrea bit i have

Spoiler:

kerry goes to see jack in his office. she closes the door, making the point
                        that this is private personal stuff. she says she likes him, but jack has
                        'issues'

Kerry; you have issues. so do i. it's ok, everyone does...it's just there's
                        one big one in particualar that i don't think i can love with (catching
                        herself) live with. i need to get out more before i get more involved. i can
                        still do the job, unless you have a problem with that.

o'neill; no, no, you're ...

kerry; good, thanks. i just don't understand one thing

o'neill; just one?

kerry; is it the air force keeping you two apart? rules and regualtions?
                        becasue if it is, you're making a big mistake

o'neill; and you know what i should i do?

kerry; retire

o'neill; i've considered it.

WOW! PLEASE PTB!!!!! YES!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                        ~Imzadi
                        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

Marimba, I'd love to see a Keith Urban vid...I've been listening to lots more country due to my itme in Virginia and he has some great songs...Somebody like you and Whenever I run are both great (I love the last one...really pretty...describes Jack well). Still Holding out for you by SheDaisy is good too...lol...I keep hearing god stuff...and all country (which I used to hate...)
                          So noted on Keith Urban. As for "Still Holding Out for You", I have a vid up for that song already. Made it for Tasha a while back!

Alias spoilers? how major? I might want to know...lol
                          Just some rumors posted by Wynter 100 posts or so ago. Personally, I haven't heard anything concrete yet but I'll let you know if I do.

Comment

I'm sure this has been mentioned already -since I'm far behind (as usual). Here's a quote from Joe Mallozzi -founding father of the beloved Shipper Commune and Rehab Center - from his 'making of' for Affinity.

"Throw in a cutesy-wootsy romantic B-runner involving Carter and Pete, and we were on our way."

I think for that, we need to name a room after him as well... maybe the heavy duty padded room with do-it-yourself shock paddles??? I mean, just when we were ready to sell our belongings and move to a commune in Southern Cal, Joe came and saved us.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I'm sure this has been mentioned already -since I'm far behind (as usual). Here's a quote from Joe Mallozzi -founding father of the beloved Shipper Commune and Rehab Center - from his 'making of' for Affinity.

"Throw in a cutesy-wootsy romantic B-runner involving Carter and Pete, and we were on our way."

I think for that, we need to name a room after him as well... maybe the heavy duty padded room with do-it-yourself shock paddles??? I mean, just when we were ready to sell our belongings and move to a commune in Southern Cal, Joe came and saved us.

Sally
                              ROFLLLL, Sally! Too funny! Yep, we should name a room after him too--the one I'm gonna be in if things don't improve soon! oy.

Comment

I'm comming out and saying that I am a J/S shipper. I have avoided the ship threads and just posted tech. questions and tech. info but I just can't hide it anymore.

I hope they are able to find a way to be together the way they want but could not. But I don't want them to get together untill the very last ep. or the movie, I like the whole I love you but can't be with you thing they got going. I want it to build up even more, and also like the fact that they understand their situation and are dealing with it without breaking regs.
                                "Khattam-Shud," he said slowly, "is the Arch-Enemy
                                of all Stories, even of Language itself. He is the Prince of
                                Silence and the Foe of Speech. And because everything ends,
                                because dreams end, stories end, life ends, at the finish
                                of everything we use his name. 'It's finished,' we tell one
                                another, 'it's over. Khattam-Shud: The End.'"

-excerpted from Haroun and the Sea of Stories,

Comment

Working...
                                X