This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Hey guys ..unless somebody posts it before me ..I may have a surprise for you soon regarding Threads .

caty
    Please do tell!!!! No, really, TELL US, pleeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Totally understand your pain!!!!!!

It is hard to deal with a show you love being dragged around and especially charcaters you love as well for NO GOOD REASON....Shippers didn't ask for this kind of *DRAMA* and you KNOW Anti Shippers didn't......
      I am sure AT just wanted to have some fun with a Boyfriend and then move on to the Team again....so the only ones who thought this BAD HOMAGE TO A SOAP OPERA was the way to go was and is TPTB.....but right now all we do have to go on is A$$INITY after ALL of those Lively FUN episode....

This one was a HUGE letdown and NO OFFENSE to DDL but we just want him to go home and find a new show to work on.

To many shows have written GOOD SHIP and to many shows HAVE MADE IT work so take a lesson...it can and does work...and NO ONE asked for it to be HUGE no one aske dofr it to be the MAIN focus....THAT TPTB did ALL ON THEIR OWN and I hope they know what they are doing.
      And you know what I think chaps me the most? The fact that we get an incredible, dramatic, beautiful episode like Lost City and then follow it up with...New Order??? Where the heck did THAT ep come from? We go from
      Spoiler:
      super ship (Sam with hand on ice--heartbreaking) to NO ship ('Nice to see you sir','Likewise'--WHAT??)????? What is up with THAT??? They give all the lovely ship at the end of the season, then drop it and pretend it doesn't exist until they want to build the tension again. Totally wrong. I love the Syd and Vaughn ship because it's always present but it's comfortable and it feels natural (and vaguely resembles reality). Sam and Jack have been drug out for so long that I'm tired of it. I love it when they smile at each other this season because it feels natural but then they give us Insanity? oy.
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hey Guys.

I thought I would pop in and say hi as I haven't been in here for ages (RL and 'cos this thread just goes way to fast for me to keep up with)!

Caty... surprises are good, but I hate waiting ...so yes, tell us!!!!
        Btw I haven’t watched your videos yet, but like I said in the email, I probably will crack and watch them sometime soon.

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          Okay everybody! Only 2 DAYS until I go to the con in Chicago! I'm a little excited.
          Only 2 days, I'm so jealous! I have to wait 2 and a half months before SG8, my very first Stargate con!
          Speaking of which, and I hope it's ok to post this here but is anyone else here going to SG8, and if so, have you been sent out your tickets yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
            I basically have the book done. I am working on my letter right now and then I just have to add any additional letters that people send to me. I decorated the front and back covers with a collage of Sam and Jack pictures and some romantic quotes I found.

I'm sure it will look great but I didn't have time to write another letter ..I think Amanda should have not only my video CD ....but also others I sent to France ...before the Vancouver gate con.....which were supposed to be lost ...but my friends received them on time ..so in total ..she has 4 Cd's now ..I hope she 's not gonna think I'm nuts.

caty

Comment

You might be watching too much Stargate SG1....

If when asked which financial period you are working on you tell them season eight instead of period eight...

If you talk about Jack and Sam to the point that non-SG1 fan aquaintances don't realize that they are just characters in a tv show...

(Mei Mei can't believe she wrote that last line... Jack and Sam not real! It must be Ptui's fault.)

How's that black plague thing going, Marimba?

Feel free to add your ship/fan obsessed faux paus....

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                I refuse to believe it will be anything but what we want by the end. I can't (don't want to and refuse to) believe it can go anywhere else.
                To borrow a bit from the Wizard of Oz:
                I do believe in ship
                I do believe in ship
                I do believe in ship
                I think I'm gonna try this. I'll just put on my ruby slippers and click my heels three times... We need all the help we can get!

Comment

Hey guys ..unless somebody posts it before me ..I may have a surprise for you soon regarding Threads .

caty
                  Oooh, how soon? Please don't make us wait! Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    LOLOLOL.......
                    Funny

No your Beta wanted some time off so she worked very quickly and made her hubs stay off the computer and she ignored her shipper family and her RL all for her Author

feel the guilt
                    nc-17 is actually harder since you have to make sure all the positions are acturate
                    So you had to try them all out, huh? Bet the hubs loved that...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Please do tell!!!! No, really, TELL US, pleeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!

I have it...but I just want to make sure I can post it ..wait a few minutes.

Caty

Comment

I have it...but I just want to make sure I can post it ..wait a few minutes.

Caty
                        Is it good, bad...or ugly?

let it be good

let it be good

let it be good

let it be good

let it be good
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                          Hey Guys.

I thought I would pop in and say hi as I haven't been in here for ages (RL and 'cos this thread just goes way to fast for me to keep up with)!

Caty... surprises are good, but I hate waiting ...so yes, tell us!!!!
                          Btw I haven’t watched your videos yet, but like I said in the email, I probably will crack and watch them sometime soon.

~Tracey~

Well me ..I already know about the surprise ....sorry to keep you waiting ..I'm evil

caty

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                            "cutesy-wootsy romantic B-runner". Way to go, JM!

J.
                            Huh? Whatever do you mean by this? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Is it good, bad...or ugly?

let it be good

let it be good

let it be good

let it be good

let it be good

Ok are you ready????here it comes in my next post

caty
                              Last edited by Catysg1; 25 August 2004, 01:51 PM.

Comment

c'mon caty-don't keep us in suspenders-what is it?

I'm getting old here girlfriend.

rosemary
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X