X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    How do you rate a new thread?

Dang it, 20 min left in this movie, and I still haven't figured out if RDA is truly a good guy or bad guy in it!
    Go to the top of the page and look for 5 gold stars. Click there and when it opens choose the box and then vote.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Just like I promised you...........It is July 28th
      Hey, I just had a thought! (I do that once in a while!) I don't mean to be
      superstitious or anything... but... Do we really want to celebrate Shipper Day on thread 13! I mean, we don't really want to jinx anything!!

Maybe if we get finished with 12 too close to the 28th, we could skip from 12 to 14?

Would the mods be okay with that?

If I am being too superstitious just throw cookies at me!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        I agree with you about the clothes Tame, couldn't see them in civies for a wedding. Probably dodging staff weapon fire as they are saying their vows.

I was watching a couple of episodes this morning. Just some random ones like "Urgo" and "Foothold" looking for ship. *sighs dreamily* One thing I never noticed though was in "A Hundred Days" whenever Jack leaves Sam in mid sentence I assumed she turned away because she was trying not to intrude on his moment with Laira. Then after becoming a shipper and looking for the signs, I think she heard what he said about him not being happy to be going home. My heart just broke for her. Talk about serious Angst!!! I am so sappy today for some reason....
        Oh I know my heart breaks for her to......
        I have only watched that episode once...even though RDA looks droolicious in it...I just can't bring myself to watch it again for that very reason..... I know I know....say what you will but as far as I am concerned....

There are TWO lost episodes in Star Gate so far.... and I am sure I will be a few more I just fill in the blanks with videos
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          superstitious or anything... but... Do we really want to celebrate Shipper Day on thread 13! I mean, we don't really want to jinx anything!!

Maybe if we get finished with 12 too close to the 28th, we could skip from 12 to 14?

LOL!!!! Or we could all just stay on here and talk ALOT and move on to 13 today.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

LOL....some people think that the 13th is a good number
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL!!!! Or we could all just stay on here and talk ALOT and move on to 13 today.
              LOL Well the way we are going that will probably happen!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Oh I know my heart breaks for her to......
                I have only watched that episode once...even though RDA looks droolicious in it...I just can't bring myself to watch it again for that very reason..... I know I know....say what you will but as far as I am concerned....

There are TWO lost episodes in Star Gate so far.... and I am sure I will be a few more I just fill in the blanks with videos
                Yeah, I only just rewatched it myself. I have this horrible fascination of trying to find out when exactly their feelings went deeper. I think that eps is defintiely a turning point for her but...maybe I'm overanalyzing it.

Comment

If everyone tried hard enough I think that could actually be done!!!! Were are on page 2 now and will probably be on page three soon and the thread has only been open for about 15-20 minutes!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I agree... great opening Tame!
                    <how is that AdobePhotoShop? On the old family PC we've got an older version ... loved the clone & smudge features..... am thinking of buying the newest for the new PC...>

Well.... <**sighs, looking at muddy clothes & dirty feet**> I've got one more Thread expedition to go (T10) & then I'll have finished my "research" for ShipDay. <and never again will I tread through all those Threads! 10 x 1000 posts means I've got too many posts in my brain! Tho... for good reads.... I highly recommend it for those new to GW or our Thread!>
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      If everyone tried hard enough I think that could actually be done!!!! Were are on page 2 now and will probably be on page three soon and the thread has only been open for about 15-20 minutes!!!
                      now see for me this is still only page one since I show 50 posts per page...... BUT we seem to average 4 days per thread and once we start on the poll Tues at midnight...well things will get crazy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                        Yeah, it amazes me how fast these things can go. I was online last night (ok, most of yesterday) and i was reading a really good story and would just pop back and forth to see what was going on. Came back and there were 10 more pages!!!

Comment

Yeah, I only just rewatched it myself. I have this horrible fascination of trying to find out when exactly their feelings went deeper. I think that eps is defintiely a turning point for her but...maybe I'm overanalyzing it.
                          I agree with you. I think this is when she realized just how much he meant to her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good grief! I spend a couple of minutes admiring the new digs, and the scrumptious photos on the first page, and I'm already behind!!
                            THANKS TAME!!
                            (love the candle BTW )

*giggle* I'm sure we could do it....

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              I agree... great opening Tame!
                              <how is that AdobePhotoShop? On the old family PC we've got an older version ... loved the clone & smudge features..... am thinking of buying the newest for the new PC...>

Well.... <**sighs, looking at muddy clothes & dirty feet**> I've got one more Thread expedition to go (T10) & then I'll have finished my "research" for ShipDay. <and never again will I tread through all those Threads! 10 x 1000 posts means I've got too many posts in my brain! Tho... for good reads.... I highly recommend it for those new to GW or our Thread!>
                              LOL...This is my first time with Adobe..Photo SHop...I have always used other programs...so I am WAY IN OVER MY HEAD!!!! ...but I am learning very slowly........Don't worry though I plan to use you all as my guinea pigs for each new project...MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Comment

Yeah, it amazes me how fast these things can go. I was online last night (ok, most of yesterday) and i was reading a really good story and would just pop back and forth to see what was going on. Came back and there were 10 more pages!!!
                                LOL, yeah I always find that that happens too..But I'm beginning to get used to it now so it doesn't shock me as much

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X